AndreiBN's betting thread

AndreiBN

Yeah , i do. It's always a good indicator of how the start of the season will go and it gives me a little help for the upcoming AO. Betting is kinda difficult at this stage , as many things changed since 2-3 months ago and some of the players have always a slow start. 

Starting next week will resume my daily bets and see how it goes :)

• Like 5
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

@AndreiBN wrote:

Yeah , i do. It's always a good indicator of how the start of the season will go and it gives me a little help for the upcoming AO. Betting is kinda difficult at this stage , as many things changed since 2-3 months ago and some of the players have always a slow start. 

Starting next week will resume my daily bets and see how it goes :)

Oh, I'm ready to follow your hot tips again.👍

ready_position_leaning_back

• Like 2

pic-20200104-154256.png.43756ef85552ddccb3dd82378899fc0b.png

First tennis bet of the year :Thumbsup:

If only i had the brain to put all of those with 2:1 result :Waterfall:.

I feel this could be the year of Borna. He had some good periods but it never amount to anything. This year i see him in 1/2 of grand slam.

• Like 4
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Tips for : 06.01.2020

Tip no.PlayersTournament
Starting time (Scheduleled )Court surfacePrediction ( Unibet odds )
1.Lloyd George Harris vs. Nicolas JarryATP Cup 01.00 CETHard - IndoorNicolas Jarry - @2.18
2.Carla Suarez Navarro vs. Daria KasatkinaWTA Auckland02.00 CETHardCarla Suarez Navarro - @2.35
3.Liudmila Samsonova vs. Marta KostyukWTA Brisbane02.30 CETHardLiudmila Samsonova - @2.03
4.Taylor Townsend vs. Caroline GarciaWTA Auckland03.00 CETHardCarolina Garcia - @1.96
5.Elena Rybakina vs. Saisai ZhengWTA Shenzen04.00 CETHardSaisai Zheng - @1.89
6.Yoshihito Nishioka vs. Nikoloz Basilashvili ATP Cup 04.30 CETHard - IndoorYoshihito Nishioka - @1.93
 "Double-up" Tip of the day :Combine these 2 next predictionsAnd get a total odds @2.24  
7.Qiang Wang vs. Ons JabeurWTA Shenzen07:00 CETHardQiang Wang - @1.60
8.Ajla Tomljanovic vs. Priscilla HonWTA Brisbane08:00 CETHardAjla Tomljanovic - @1.40
  • Like 4

@AndreiBN wrote:

Tips for : 06.01.2020

Tip no.PlayersTournament
Court surfacePrediction ( Unibet odds )Final result
1.Lloyd George Harris vs. Nicolas JarryATP Cup Hard - IndoorNicolas Jarry - @2.182-0 ( 6-4 ; 6-4 ) BET - LOST
2.Carla Suarez Navarro vs. Daria KasatkinaWTA AucklandHardCarla Suarez Navarro - @2.351-2 ( 3-6 ; 6-3 ; 2-6 ) BET - LOST
3.Liudmila Samsonova vs. Marta KostyukWTA BrisbaneHardLiudmila Samsonova - @2.032-0 ( 7-6 ; 6-4 ) BET - WON
4.Taylor Townsend vs. Caroline GarciaWTA AucklandHardCarolina Garcia - @1.961-2 ( 7-5 ; 3-6 ; 5-7 ) BET - WON
5.Elena Rybakina vs. Saisai ZhengWTA ShenzenHardSaisai Zheng - @1.892-1 ( 6-2 ; 1-6 ; 6-2 ) BET - LOST
6.Yoshihito Nishioka vs. Nikoloz BasilashviliATP Cup Hard - IndoorYoshihito Nishioka - @1.932-0 ( 6-2 ; 6-3 ) BET - WON
 "Double-up" Tip of the day :Combine these 2 next predictionsAnd get a total odds @2.24  
7.Qiang Wang vs. Ons JabeurWTA ShenzenHardQiang Wang - @1.602-0 ( 6-0 ; 6-3 ) BET -WON
8.Ajla Tomljanovic vs. Priscilla HonWTA BrisbaneHardAjla Tomljanovic - @1.402-1 ( 6-2 ; 4-6 ; 6-4 ) BET - WON
  • Like 4

Tips for : 07.01.2020

Tip no.PlayersTournament
1.Alexander Zverev vs. Denis ShapovalovATP Cup 02.30 CETHard - IndoorAlexander Zverev - @2.43
2.Kiki Bertens vs. Dayana YastremskaWTA Brisbane05.00 CETHardKiki Bertens - @2.04
3.Anett Kontaveit vs. Su Wei HsiehWTA Brisbane05.00 CETHardAnett Kontaveit - @1.75
4.Elena Rybakina vs. Yafan WangWTA Shenzen08.30 CETHardYafan Wang - @2.03
5.David Goffin vs. Grigor DimitrovATP Cup09.00 CETHard - indoorDavifd Goffin - @2.43
6.Fabio Fognini vs. John IsnerATP Cup 12.00 CETHard - IndoorFabio Fognini - @2.16
 "Double-up" Tip of the day :Combine these 2 next predictionsAnd get a total odds @2.24  
7.Sloane Stephens vs. Liudmila SamsonovaWTA Brisbane02:00 CETHardSloane Stephens- @1.40
8.Greetje Minnen vs. Julia GoergesWTA Auckland07:30 CETHardJulia Goerges - @1.60
  • Like 3

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

I like the new set up @AndreiBN easier to follow and much easier getting all the results together. 😃 👍

@GR1ZZL3R , cheers for the feedback. Was quite interested to see if you prefer better this format. Tried to make it a little bit easier for the eye. 

• Like 4

Tips for : 07.01.2020

Tip no.PlayersTournament
Court surfacePrediction ( Unibet odds )Final result
1.Alexander Zverev vs. Denis ShapovalovATP Cup Hard - IndoorAlexander Zverev - @2.430-2 ( 2-6 ; 2-6 ) BET - LOST
2.Kiki Bertens vs. Dayana YastremskaWTA BrisbaneHardKiki Bertens - @2.042-1 ( 6-4 ; 1-6 ; 6-3 ) BET - WON
3.Anett Kontaveit vs. Su Wei HsiehWTA BrisbaneHardAnett Kontaveit - @1.752-0 ( 6-4 ; 6-1 ) BET - WON
4.Elena Rybakina vs. Yafan WangWTA ShenzenHardYafan Wang - @2.032-0 ( 6-3 ; 6-4 ) BET - LOST
5.David Goffin vs. Grigor DimitrovATP CupHard - indoorDavifd Goffin - @2.432-1 ( 4-6 ; 6-2 ; 6-2 ) BET - WON
6.Fabio Fognini vs. John IsnerATP Cup Hard - IndoorFabio Fognini - @2.162-0 ( 6-4 ; 7-6 ) BET - WON
 "Double-up" Tip of the day :Combine these 2 next predictionsAnd get total odds @2.24  
7.Sloane Stephens vs. Liudmila SamsonovaWTA BrisbaneHardSloane Stephens- @1.401-2 ( 4-6 ; 6-2 ; 3-6 ) BET - LOST
8.Greetje Minnen vs. Julia GoergesWTA AucklandHardJulia Goerges - @1.600-2 ( 1-6 ; 6-7 ) BET - WON
  • Like 6

Really liking the new format @AndreiBN. Tried to keep track of it myself back in the days but i simply couldn't find the time to always google all results...

Any chance you could add an ROI of the day below?

e.g. from the 07/01 tips: (2.04+1.75+2.43+2.16+1.6)/8 = 124.8%

(assuming you play each bet as a single bet with the same stake)

Might start following tips again at medium stakes :)

• Like 1

pic-20200107-194414.png.1b689dd073268711bcf213312a35c7c3.png

Was really counting on Jaziri lead in first set which ended 0:6 :Rofl::Veryhappy:  Never been fan of this fat mug but this is something else. He looked barely alive.

Round of applause for Unibet :jazzhands: as the cash out wasnt available even once. I will be thinking twice about betting AO here.

At least made some from Andrei tips 👍  

Oh and one more thing odd for Jaziri before the match went down from 4,7 to 3,3. So either bookies were sure the outcome or they were expecting an even match. From my observation is usually means the second option, much less the first. I think with Jaziri they were messing with people and they knew how bad he will look, so they cut the odds. Many people are hunting those fluctuatons 😏

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@TDW , great idea with the ROI thing. It could be a nice feature to have. But maybe will implement this after the AO . Thanks for the feedback. Really happy you like this format. Always nice to change things a litle bit. 

@jerry , used to like Jaziri like 2 years ago. As an underdog , he always brought me a lot of profit. But nowadays he went down. Even against new players he struggles a lot. Looking forward to the AO , as it will be a great opportunity to make nice profit. If you follow the on going tournaments , you could easily spot which players have a nice start this season and go for some surprises.

Tips for : 08.01.2020

Tip no.PlayersTournament
1.Tamara Zidansek vs. Jessica PegulaWTA AUckland00:00 CETHard Tamara Zidansek - @2.38
2.Barbora Strycova vs. Alison RiskeWTA Brisbane02:00 CETHardBarbora Strycova - @2.18
3.Danielle Rose Collins vs. Yulia PutintsevaWTA Brisbane03:30 CETHardDanielle Rose Collins - @2.00
4.Qiang Wang vs. Aliaksandra SasnovichWTA Shenzen07:00 CETHardAliaksandra Sasnovich - @2.20
5.Borna Coric vs. Diego Sebastian SchwartmanATP Cup09:00 CETHard - indoorDiego Sebastian Schwartman - @1.73
6.Gael Monfils vs. Kevin AndersonATP Cup 10:00 CETHard - IndoorGael Monfils - @1.92
7.Eugenie Bouchard vs. Caroline GarciaWTA Auckland01:30 CETHardCaroline Garcia - @1.60
8.Amanda Anisimova vs. Daria KasatkinaWTA Auckland08:30 CETHardAmanda Anisimova - @1.40
  • Like 6

@Pesek wrote:

@AndreiBN  What do you think about Djere v Herbert match? Herbert is IMO unstable player and odds 3.05 for Djere are interesting.

@Pesek , placed a bet on Djere already. He is not having his best period right now , but i think he will win againt the frenchie today. 

• Like 1

@AndreiBNIs there a chance that Serena's match end after 8cet? :wonder:  Not sure its worth risking the comp. Wozniacki is at 3, let them play 2,30 then its a close call.

What do you think about Ruusuvuori? He seems like he could be a reveation this year. Or this will be bumpy ride like with fellow scandi Ruud? Always liked scandi tennis players. Got him on every coupon this week. No money today though cause i overestimated Klizan, was sure he will win with Sugita. He have always one good tourney in him before he injures himself walking on a stairs 🤣.

@jerry wrote:

@AndreiBNIs there a chance that Serena's match end after 8cet? :wonder:  Not sure its worth risking the comp. Wozniacki is at 3, let them play 2,30 then its a close call.

What do you think about Ruusuvuori? He seems like he could be a reveation this year. Or this will be bumpy ride like with fellow scandi Ruud? Always liked scandi tennis players. Got him on every coupon this week. No money today though cause i overestimated Klizan, was sure he will win with Sugita. He have always one good tourney in him before he injures himself walking on a stairs 🤣.

@jerry , there's only 2 matches that will be played tonight/early morning in Auckalnd in the ladies event , as i don't see Woznacki having a very long match against Pegula , so my gue3ss is that Serena's match will start around 5 AM CET  , and be done around 7 AM CET . Depends on you if you wanna risk it for the biscuit. But there might be weather issues , so better find something else for those odds.

Ruusuvuori was really impressive at the end of 2019 , but for me , end of the season is never a good indicator of a players performance , as most of the top ones are so tired and play some tournaments just because they have some signed contracts with the sponsors and need to be there. Can't really tell , by now , which young player will be this year's surprise , but there is already a generation battle in the ATP , so it will be interesting to follow up on this.

• Like 1

Tips for : 20.01.2020

Tip no.PlayersTournament
1.Radu Albot vs. Milos RaonicAustralian Open02:30 CETHard Radu Albot - @4.50
2.Kaia Kanepi vs. Barbora KrejcikovaAustralian Open02:30 CETHardKaia Kanepi - @1.81
3.Ann Li vs. Lizete CabreraAustralian Open02:30 CETHardLizette Cabrera - @2.02
4.Pablo Andujar Alba vs. Michael MmohAustralian Open04:30 CETHardPablo Andujar Alba - @2.28
5.Venus Williams vs. Cori GauffAustralian Open04:30 CETHard Venus Williams - @2.35
6.Joahanna Konta vs. Ons JabeurAustralian Open06:30 CETHard Ons Jabeur - @2.43
7.Yoshihito Nishioka vs. Laslo DjereAustralian Open01:00 CETHardYoshihito Nishioka - @1.40
8.Kyle Edmund vs. Dusan LajovicAustralian Open03:00 CETHardKyle Edmund - @1.60
  • Like 8

@Pesek wrote:

@AndreiBN  I see that your hope for Laslo Djere awakening dissappeared after all this loses. 

@Pesek , well..we hoped...and he had a small chance in the 2nd set of his last match , when he had the lead with 3-1 ...but wmelt down like a snowflake...

But the main reason i picked this one is because i really like Nishioka. Really talented player and with huge potential. Would love to see him advancing as much as possible in this Grand Slam...but it's so difficult when you might face one of the legends in the early rounds...

• Like 1