AndreiBN's betting thread

AndreiBN

Will be for sure a very interesting match tomorrow.This will be the best chance for Wawrinka to defeat Novak and win US Open.Was one of the most weird Grand Slam for Djokovici and if Stan can't defeat Novak ,don't really think he will do it any time soon.Hope to see a 5 sets match.

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

Bouchard is always downtown Toronto with family. Seen her a few times when I was down there. Never asked for picture though because I feel it's rude when she's with family + 100s of others probably already did. Maybe next time I'm down there, I'll get picture.

Also, Novak-Stan match, I think racquet abuse violation at 4.00 might have good value. I can see Novak smashing his racquet tonight :laugh:

• Like 2
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Stan Wawrinka won the US Open 2016. After winning first set in tiebreak,Novak lost with 4-6 the second one.The medical problems for Djokovici began to show in the 3rd set  when he lost with 5-7 and in the 4th set not much to do.Even with a Djokovici 100% today,still think that Wawrinka would have won.Very talented player,great shots and  great focus from him.This is his 3rd Grand Slam Tournament won and he's reach the same numbers of GS won as Amdy Murray.It has been an amazing US Open.In the afternoon i'll be back with the conclusions.Stan is the Man!!!

Nice tip 3-1 Wawrinka and Djokovici First Set :)

• Like 2

US Open 2016

Conclusions : 

What an amazing adventure has been in the last 2 weeks.For tennis fans this was the best you could get.We had everything: matches that kept us in a state of suspanse,we've seen amazing shots,unbeliveble comebacks,drama caused by injuries,moments of true sportmanship,tension until the last ball has been played,amazing audience,great fans and all in all:tennis at it's best.

And the last Grand Slam of the year has choosen  it's king and queen for 2016: Stanislas Wawrinka in men's event and Angelique Kerber in women's event.Had a lot of nights without sleep and zombie look the next ,but i think it was all worth it,when you are really passionate about something.

Just wanna thanks to this great Community Team,which gave me "my tennis corner" where i could share my ideas,tips thought and many more about tennis.And you guys,members of this community,made it so much more interesting.Really appreciate that you spend your time to share your tips,to follow and trust my picks and many times made me look at everything from another perspective.You guys,made all this so much more exciting and interesting.

We had during the last 2 weeks  more than 250 posts just about US Open which i think is great,some really inspired tips and besides my daily 6 picks,you came up with your owns and ,how great they were most of the times.Here are some of my best and other members amazing tips,at really huge odds,that could bring,and hope they did for some of you,a really nice profit:

Rafael Nadal - Lucas Pouille - 2-3  BET -WON @27.00 on Unibet

Dominic Thiem - Pablo Carrero -Busta - 3-1 BET is WON @3.80 on Unibet

Feliciano Lopez - Juao Sousa - 2 BET is WON @3.20 on Unibet

Denissa Alertova - Ana Ivanovic - 1 @3.10 on Unibet BET - WON @3.10

Juan Martin del Potro - Steve Johnson 3-0 BET - WON @3.00 on Unibet 

Madison Keys - Caroline Wozniacki 2 BET - WON @2.85 on Unibet

Feliciano Lopez/Marc Lopez - Bob Bryan/Mike Bryan - 1 BET - WON @2.50 on Unibet 

And had a lot of tips won at odds somewhere between 1.80 and 2.30

Also,thanks to some members of this community,we got some nice wins.Here are just some of the best:

Kei Nishikori - Andy Murray - 1 BET - WON @5.50 on Unibet

Kyle Edmund - Richard Gasquet - 1 BET - WON @3.80 on Unibet

Kyle Edmund - John Isner - 1 BET - WON @3.20 on Unibet

Ivo Carlovici - Donald Young -3-0 BET - WON @2.70 on Unibet

Elise Mertens - Garbine Muguruza - Over 1.5 Sets -BET WON @4.00 on Unibet

Naomi Osaka - Coco Vandeweghe - 1 BET - WON @3.05 on Unibet

Catherine Bellis - Shelby Rogers - Over 2.5 sets - BET WON @2.40 on Unibet

Caroline Wozniaki -Anastajia Sevastova -Under 15.5 games - BET - WON @3.40 on Unibet

These are just a few exemples of how good the community works together.

It has been such a pleasure to receive so many appreciation from you guys and not only that,but as a gesture of trust and confidence,not only one,but a few members kindly asked me to give them some private tips to bet some money on.And i'm so proud to say that all of my tips,somewhere around 20,with smaller odds,between 1.30 and 1.90 were WON .

It's the best feeling you get,when you know you managed to give a little help to people who trust you and will not take it on you at all if you are wrong.It has been one of the best thing about this community,the bond created and the friendship.

Next Grand Slam will be in January in Australia,and my plan it to travel there for this event,so things will get much more interesting :D .Of course i will continue with daily picks in this thread,but without analysis,and picks from all kinds of tennis tournaments,so hoepfully it will continue to be the same or even better from now on.

I've learned so much from this in the last 2 weeks,and for sure will get better and better with months to come.

Thanks again to the Community Team ,to the members who were everyday there and made this much for exciting with their comments and tips :  ,  . ,  , ,   , ,  and many others. 

That's all for now !!!:)

• Like 6

Picks for 13.09.2016 : 

1.Yannick Hanfmann - Marius Copil - 2 @1.60 on Unibet  - (Challenger Istanbul - 13:45 CET)

2.Michelle Larcher De Brito  - Valeria Solovyeva  - 1 @2.10 on Unibet - ( ITF - Atlanta - 16:30 CET) 

3.Philip Bester - Nicholas Meister - 2 @1.90 on Unibet - (Challenger Cary - 17:00 CET)

4.Naomi Broady - Oceane Dodin  - 1 @1.80 on Unibet -  (WTA Quebec -17:30 CET)

5.Tereza Martincova - Barbora Kerjcikova - 1 @2.30 on Unibet - (WTA Quebec  - 17:30 CET)

6.Eric Quigley - Roberto Quiroz - 1 @1.85 on Unibet  - (Challenger Cary - 21:30 CET)

• Like 3

Good results  on the  first day after US Open : 

1.Yannick Hanfmann - Marius Copil - 2 @1.60 on Unibet  - (Challenger Istanbul - 13:45 CET) - Final result 1-2 (6-7 ; 6-4 ; 1-6 ) BET - WON 

2.Michelle Larcher De Brito  - Valeria Solovyeva  - 1 @2.10 on Unibet - ( ITF - Atlanta - 16:30 CET)  - Final result 2-1 (6-4 ; 3-6 ; 6-2 ) BET - WON 

3.Philip Bester - Nicholas Meister - 2 @1.90 on Unibet - (Challenger Cary - 17:00 CET) - Final result 2-0 (7-5 ; 6-3 ) BET - LOST

4.Naomi Broady - Oceane Dodin  - 1 @1.80 on Unibet -  (WTA Quebec -17:30 CET) - Final result 2-1 (6-2 ; 4-6 ; 6-4 ) BET - WON 

5.Tereza Martincova - Barbora Kerjcikova - 1 @2.30 on Unibet - (WTA Quebec  - 17:30 CET) Final result 2-1 (4-6 ; 7-5 ; 6-4 ) BET - WON 

6.Eric Quigley - Roberto Quiroz - 1 @1.85 on Unibet  - (Challenger Cary - 21:30 CET) Final result 2-0 (7-5 ; 6-3 )  BET - WON 

• Like 3

Today's picks 

14.09.2016 : 

1.Albert Montanes - Alexey Vatutin - 1 @1.60 on Unibet - ( Challenger - Szcsecin - 14:30 CET)

2.Luisa Stefani - Marcela Zacarias - 2 @2.00 on Unibet - (ITF - Atlanta - 15:00 CET)

3.Melanie Oudin - Paula Goncalves - 1 @1.60 on Unibet - ( ITF - Atlanta - 15:00 CET)

4.Cameron Norrie - Tennys Sandgren - 2 @2.10 on Unibet  - (Challenger - Cary - 18:00 CET )

5.Constant Lestienne - Inigo Cervantes - 2 @1.60 on Unibet - ( Challenger - Szcsecin - 18:00 CET)

6.Lauren Davis - Samantha Crawford - 2 @2.50 on Unibet - (WTA -Quebec - 19:00 CET)

• Like 3

Mandy Minella 5.00 vs Eugenie Bouchard

Pretty risky bet, but Bouchard likes to exit first round of tournaments 🤣

• Like 1
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way