Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndreiBN Rank 26
Rank 26

@psrquack wrote:

Whydo you think Flipkens will lost again? For me she is a decent player who is quiet good on grass. She has very good precision shots and due to her doubles experience she can put the opponent to trouble with the not to fast but surpizing shots. Is there anyting what I didn't see or do you think Tsurenko's condition and mental power will break Flipkens' resistance?

@psrquack , none of those above. Just my gut feeling. 

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
pittpitt Rank 21
Rank 21

i think the reason why fucsovic is a big favorit will prevail ! also i believe fritz has a fair chance to upset coric ...both because they play on grass otherwise it woultnd be that close of game imo

Highlighted
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

Damn this rain sucks. Annoyed

So many tennis bets pending, some of those from Monday, and with not much happening on other sports either, it's getting a tad boring. Sleepy

jerry Rank 19
Rank 19

@Purps You still have australian lower divisions Rofl

Przechwytywanie777.JPG

To be serious Happyplayed all @AndreiBN tips on one coupon, odd is 153 (there could be some nice cash out here). Same one without two biggest odds with Basilashvili and Rybakina (dont know her tbh) and without Coric where i think on grass the chances are more even than odds suggesting. And i have some triples with that North Pine from above with Gaio. So it seems that for me Gaio must win today Scared Let's Gaio this Thumbs Up

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
AndreiBN Rank 26
Rank 26

Tips for : 13.06.2019 :

1. Ysaline Bonaventure - Ekaterina Alexandrova - 1 @2.60 on Unibet ( WTA - S-Hertogenbosch - 11:00 CET)

2. Kimmer Copejans - Pedro Sousa - 2 @1.70 on Unibet ( Challenger - Lyon - 13:00 CET)

3. John Patrick Smith - Lukas Rosol - 2 @.30 on Unibet ( Challenger - Nottingham - 13:00 CET)

4. Magda Linette - Sachia Vickery - 1 @1.80 on Unibet ( ITF - Manchester - 13:30 CET)

5. Oscar Otte - Go Soeda - 1 @2.10 on Unibet ( Challenger - Nottingham - 16:00 CET)

6. Gilles Simon - Felix Auger Aliassime - 1 @2.40 on Unibet ( ATP - Stuttgart - 17:30 CET)

"Double-up" Tip of the day : Combie 2 bets = Odds @2.24 on Unibet :

7. David Goffin - Pierre Hugues Herbert - 1 @1.40 on Unibet ( ATP - S-Hertogenbosch - 11:00 CET)

8. Margot Yerolymos - Nina Stojanovic - 2 @1.60 on Unibet ( ITF - Barcelona - 12:00 CET)

psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

I don't know when will she play but I will bet against Flipkens this time. Her last match was a battle of nerves and she couldn't win it 3 times in a row I think.

0 Likes
pittpitt Rank 21
Rank 21
a piece of good advice would likely be to not bet against the guy from Quebec Smile mr auger alliasime lol
the kid is red hot...he also was killing it in the junior, ist not surprise the ppl that follow his parkour! hes a top 30 -20 next few years ...maybe lower than who knows
0 Likes
AndreiBN Rank 26
Rank 26

Tips for : 15.06.2019 :

1. Joao Sousa - Jannik Sinner - 2 @1.80 on Unibet ( ATP - Halle - 11:00 CET)

2. Sergiy Stakhovsky - Ernests Gulbis - 1 @2.00 on Unibet ( ATP - Halle - 12:30 CET)

3. Jan Lennard Struff - Matteo Berrettini - 2 @1.80 on Unibet ( ATP - Stuttgart - 13:00 CET)

4. Alejandro Davidocich Fokina - Bernard Tomic - 1 @2.00 on Unibet ( ATP - London - 13:30 CET)

5. James Ward - Prajnesh Gunneswaran - 1 @1.80 on Unibet ( ATP - London - 13:30 CET)

6. Nicolas Jarry - Nicolas Mahut - 1 @1.80 on Unibet ( ATP - London - 15:00 CET)

"Double-up" Tip of the day : Combine 2 bets = Odds @2.41 on Unibet :

7. Lorenzo Sonego - Mathias Bachinger - 1 @1.70 on Unibet ( ATP - Halle - 12:30 CET)

8. Dalila Jakupovic - Anna Kalinskaya - 2 @1.42 on Unibet ( WTA - Birmingham - 13:30 CET)

psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

Just checked the results, and ofc Flipkens lost this time. So sick I forget that.

I go for Gulbis, Sousa(I hope the portugal) and Tomic today.

pittpitt Rank 21
Rank 21

kalinskaya dont play well lately

i think ward is the best bet..me i took struff because ist late in the tournament..the grass should be harder=faster game imo it should advantage struff

0 Likes