AndreiBN's betting thread

AndreiBN

@JeppeL wrote:

@AndreiBN @Boby Sounds like the movement of that thread is the issue then, please try and bang out the cookies if it comes back!

Happened to me too. Couldn´t login after about 23.00 last night and lasted about 12 hrs. Funny thing was when gyepedro mentioned me in post and i got email notification, when i clicked from there it took me to post where he mentioned me and i could see it just fine but when i tried to go elsewhere in community or log in that error message came back. Tried clearing cookies and cache with no help. Then it just started to work again afterwards on its own. 

• Like 2

Tips for : 15.02.2019 : 

1. Lara Arruabarena Vecino - Tereza Mrdeza - 1 @1.80 on Unibet ( WTA - Dubai - 12:00 CET)

2. Lukas Rosol - Steve Darcis - 1 @2.00 on Unibet ( Challenger - Cherbourg - 13:30 CET)

3. Simona Halep - Elina Svitolina - 2 @2.00 on Unibet ( WTA - Doha - 14:30 CET)

4. Paolo Lorenzi - Brayden Schnur - 1 @2.00 on Unibet ( ATP - New York - 18:00 CET)

5. Guido Pella - Jaume Munar - 1 @2.10 on Unibet ( ATP - Buenos Aires - 20:00 CET)

6. Guillermo Garcia Lopez - Reilly Opelka - 1 @2.40 on Unibet ( ATP - New York - 21:30 CET)

"Double-up" Tip of the day : Combine 2 bets = Odds @2.24 on Unibet :

7. Kristyna Pliskova - Liudmila Samsonova - 1 @1.40 on Unibet ( WTA - Dubai - 09:00 CET)

8. Roberto Carballes Baena - Marco Cecchinato - 2 @1.60 on Unibet ( ATP - Buenos Aires - 18:30 CET)

• Like 4
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

@psrquack wrote:

but I think Svitolina wasn't impressive in the previous rounds so I go for Halep too.

That's true. But when it comes to these two, don't know why, but i have that feeling that Svitolina really does not like Halep at all. And she's always very agressive and competitive when she's facing Halep in a matchup.For me, none of them are playing great tennis at the moment, their game feels like a big struggle for every point and both kinda lost their beauty in the game. 

• Like 1

I expect for a 3 set battle, because Halep had also long games in the past (Czech Rep-Romania) and Svitolina's style is how to break and lose the serve currently, so I think both of them will have the moment so over 20,5 games and some live cash out are also available.

Tough luck @Messwithme 😞

But if you want to take my advice try to NEVER back Basilashvili as this guy loses sets from break up or even double-break up so often that it makes me wonder if this guy isn't throwing them on purpose as he's a top 20 player and not that young to say that he lacks experience- I've seen he had 5-3 in the first set against Fucsovics too :wonder: (ps. Fucsovics is a pretty good player that I don't really like to place bets against)

18201278_basvsbrands.thumb.jpg.fe4d7bb2fcc37af4ebca3874c4fb85f8.jpg

@AndreiBN did Brands ever won a set from a double break down in his career? I ask because I know he doesn't excel at return * I even remember a set against Karlovic when he didn't manage to win a point on his opponent's serve until tiebreak (tho we all know Ivo's serve is one of the best we have seen on the Tour, 6 games to love in a row it's still darn rare to see...)

• Like 4
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

@BillyR23, this is so funny 🤣 . To be honest, i don't even recall Brands winnning a set after being broke just once 🤣 . Maybe you guys are right, but for my Basilashvili has almost everytime ( of course a couple of exceptions, like yesterday ) made me a lot of profit. He plays much better when he is an underdog in important matches against top opponents. 

But ok, i will try not to put him into my daily picks very often 🤣

• Like 3

@Smashpotatoes wrote:

I'll go for Simona with her new belgian coach(ex coach of Goffin) Thierry Van cleemput.

Best of luck @Smashpotatoes . Not sure how much influence he already has on Simona, but so far things are looking good for them. But Halep is not an easy player to work with. Hope to see a very interesting match today , but not sure why, i have the feeling that one of the players will retire...

• Like 1

@BillyR23 was that match when someone didnt win a single point on return until the tb, but won the tiebreaker? Legendary, just i forgot the participants 😃 I always knew its around february during the indoor season, but i thought he was Berrer, but well, letter B too. I can see there was a Karlo-Brands match in Zagreb couple of years ago with a tiebreak, but unfortunately there is no evidence (point by point details). But i guess thats the one, so thanks for the reminder! 

Halep-Svitolina always reminds me of Djokovic-Murray matches, they like stretching each other to the limit, very long rallies, excitement, drama. Plus i like them both, their playstyle and their look as well (except that typical "im a bitch from Eastern Europe"-tattoo...). 

• Like 1

@cris1285 wrote:

@BillyR23 was that match when someone didnt win a single point on return until the tb, but won the tiebreaker? Legendary, just i forgot the participants 😃

Halep-Svitolina always reminds me of Djokovic-Murray matches, they like stretching each other to the limit, very long rallies, excitement, drama. 

Exactly that epic match- Ivo 'managed' to lose the set despite losing just 1 point on serve... 

Today's Halep vs Svitolina was for me one of the best matches I've seen from WTA in years and yeah @cris1285 you got the comparison spot on- I still remember the epic final from US Open a few years ago won by Andy in 5 sets(I think his 2nd slam of his career just after Wimbledon)... too bad that we don't have this kind of quality matches on ATP Tour lately and I feel sad that from the new generations we can't see a 'Big 4' coming up like Fedex, Nole, Rafa, Andy 😞 

• Like 1
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

@BillyR23 wrote:

@cris1285 wrote:

@BillyR23 was that match when someone didnt win a single point on return until the tb, but won the tiebreaker? Legendary, just i forgot the participants 😃

Halep-Svitolina always reminds me of Djokovic-Murray matches, they like stretching each other to the limit, very long rallies, excitement, drama. 

Exactly that epic match- Ivo 'managed' to lose the set despite losing just 1 point on serve... 

Today's Halep vs Svitolina was for me one of the best matches I've seen from WTA in years and yeah @cris1285 you got the comparison spot on- I still remember the epic final from US Open a few years ago won by Andy in 5 sets(I think his 2nd slam of his career just after Wimbledon)... too bad that we don't have this kind of quality matches on ATP Tour lately and I feel sad that from the new generations we can't see a 'Big 4' coming up like Fedex, Nole, Rafa, Andy 😞 

Dr. Ivo 🤣

Ohh yeah, great, entertaining match! And what a fight from Simona, she has the heart of a lion. Btw that was Andy`s first Slam, he almost choked that from two sets to love. I think who like tennis, they miss the characters like him. The Big 4 is something special, such champions at the same time, it can happen maybe once in a lifetime. However the very new generation is really hopeful IMO, Medvedev, Tsitsipas and Zverev are already top player, Coric has the mini Djokovic in him, and im looking forward to see Jack Draper coming up big this year. 

• Like 1

Tips for 16.02.2019 : 

1. Zarina Dyas - Monica Niculescu - 2 @2.00 on Unibet ( WTA - Dubai - 09:00 CET)

2. Polona Hercog - Lucie Hradecka - 1 @1.80 on Unibet ( WTA - Dubai - 09:00 CET)

3. Yanina Wickmayer - Vitalia Diatchenko - 1 @2.40 on Unibet ( ITF - Shrewsbury - 14:30 CET)

4. Stefano Travaglia - Steve Darcis - 1 @1.90 on Unibet ( Challenger - Cherbourg - 16:00 CET)

5. Marco Cecchinato - Guido Pella - 2 @2.40 on Unibet ( ATP - Buenos Aires - 18:00 CET)

6. Dominic Thiem - Diego Sebastian Schwartzman - 2 @3.00 on Unibet ( ATP - Buenos Aires - 19:45 CET)

"Double-up" Tip of the day : Combine 2 bets = Odds @2.03 on Unibet :

7. Ugo Humbert - Mats Moraing - 1 @1.40 on Unibet ( Challenger - Cherbourg - 14:30 CET)

8. Kei Nishikori - Stan Wawrinka - 1 @1.45 on Unibet ( ATP - Rotterdam - 19:30 CET)

• Like 7

@Smashpotatoes wrote:

13u30 Dubai

Zhu-Mertens 

Hoi Andrei

Do y think Zhu got a chance of winning@3.45?

Maybe 1set@1.94

KR Smashpotatoes

Sorry @Smashpotatoes , was on the road all day yesterday, coming back from Unibet Open, so did not had time to watch the tennis. But hopefully you did place a bet on Zhu :D