1.Fritz,T- Youzhny,M -2 @2.20 on Unibet

2.Jaziri,M - Millman,J- 1 First Set @2.40 on Unibet 

3.Verdasco,F- Ramos,A 1 @1.60 on Unibet

4.Vesely,J - Granollers,Pujol M- 1@1.70 on Unibet

5.Fognini,F- Isner,J - 1 Second Set @4.00 on Unibet

6.Cornet,A- Bertens,K- 2 @1.70 on Unibet

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

Picks for 18.08.2016 :

1.Tsonga J-W -Johnson ,S- 2 @2.50 on Unibet .Tsonga is not in his best period,yesterday he looked tired,won in 2 tiebreaks and i think Johnson will have  an easy match against him even if the odds show Tsonga as a favourite.

2.Doi,M- Pliskova,K - At least one set for Doi,M @3.00 on Unibet . I've watched last night Misaki playing agains McHale,and was impressed.She never gives up,fights for every point and i think she's got a big chance tonight.

3.Bacsiznky,T - Kuznetsova,S - 1 First Set @ 1.90 on Unibet . Despite the fact the in the last 3 matches between those two,Kuznetsova won them all,Timea seems into good shape at Cinncinnati,and Svetlana has a slow start as i've seen in last night match agains Riske.

4.Strycova,B- Kerber,A- Over20.5 games in match @2.00 on Unibet. Both players are in a very good period right now and even Kerber is favourite,think it will be a close match with a big possibility of 3 sets.

5.Gavrilova,D - Halep,S - Under 19.5 games in match @1.90 on Unibet. Less than a moth ago,Simona won easly with Gavrilova,and she's playing tennis at high level also in this tournament and i guess it will be  a short match.

6.Coric.B- Nadal,R - 1 At least one set @3.20 .With all the odds against hime,Coric will try to give his best tennis tonight,and as he had done it before,there is a chance for him winning.

What i meant was that Doi,M or Coric,B will win at least one set .From what it was available when i posted,i saw that Coric,B had a 3.40 for winning first set and like the same odd for winning the second one,but this can change at any moment.

Kerber and Strycova are among my favourite players in WTA,with a big plus for Kerber.When i made the bet with over 20.5 games i took into cosideration the match that Strycova had with Bouchard and how well she can concentrate when she is not in lead.So if Kerber will take the lead with a break or two,think  Strycova will have a nice comeback,but again,in women tennis anything can happen,so we'll see.Good luck 

• Like 1

@AndreiBN wrote:

@5.Gavrilova,D - Halep,S - Under 19.5 games in match @1.90 on Unibet. Less than a moth ago,Simona won easly with Gavrilova,and she's playing tennis at high level also in this tournament and i guess it will be  a short match.

Update 1 :

Halep won in 2 sets (6-1 :6-2 ) ,total of 15 games,so bet - WON

• Like 4

@AndreiBN wrote:

Picks for 18.08.2016 :

@1.Tsonga J-W -Johnson ,S- 2 @2.50 on Unibet .Tsonga is not in his best period,yesterday he looked tired,won in 2 tiebreaks and i think Johnson will have  an easy match against him even if the odds show Tsonga as a favourite.

Update 2 : 

Johnson,S just won against Tsonga J-W in 2 sets (6-3 : 7-6 ) , bet -WON

• Like 3

@AndreiBN wrote:

@3.Bacsiznky,T - Kuznetsova,S - 1 First Set @ 1.90 on Unibet . Despite the fact the in the last 3 matches between those two,Kuznetsova won them all,Timea seems into good shape at Cinncinnati,and Svetlana has a slow start as i've seen in last night match agains Riske.4.Strycova,B- Kerber,A- Over20.5 games in match @2.00 on Unibet. Both players are in a very good period right now and even Kerber is favourite,think it will be a close match with a big possibility of 3 sets.

Update 4 :

Kuznetsova won firts set against Bacsinszky (6-2 ),so bet - LOST

@AndreiBN wrote:

Picks for 18.08.2016 :

@4.Strycova,B- Kerber,A- Over20.5 games in match @2.00 on Unibet. Both players are in a very good period right now and even Kerber is favourite,think it will be a close match with a big possibility of 3 sets.

Last update for today :

Kerber won the first set in tiebreak and at the moment Strycova has already 2 games in second set,so no matter which will be the final result,the match will have over 20.5 games,so the bet is WON.

Hope you were able to make some litttle profit

• Like 1

Very nice picks as usual :smileyhappy:

• Like 1
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Yeah I took Steve Johnson :) I try to stay away from WTA, too unpredictable, but sometimes I bet on huge underdogs.

• Like 1
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@AndreiBN wrote:

@6.Coric.B- Nadal,R - 1 At least one set @3.20 .With all the odds against hime,Coric will try to give his best tennis tonight,and as he had done it before,there is a chance for him winning.

Coric has done it again by defeating Nadal :D

• Like 1

@gillvs77 wrote:

@AndreiBN@ =) I went for a simple win for Coric @4.9, but I should have played 2-0 @9.0 =) I have doubt about it after discussion about 1st or 2nd set

@gillvs77, Well done,mate!!Honestly,i didn't think he will win 2-0,the best that i could hope for was 2-1.But at 4.90 is great to win,so congrats and thnaks for following my picks.

• Like 1

@AndreiBN wrote:

@AndreiBN wrote:

Picks for 18.08.2016 :

@4.Strycova,B- Kerber,A- Over20.5 games in match @2.00 on Unibet. Both players are in a very good period right now and even Kerber is favourite,think it will be a close match with a big possibility of 3 sets.

Last update for today :

Kerber won the first set in tiebreak and at the moment Strycova has already 2 games in second set,so no matter which will be the final result,the match will have over 20.5 games,so the bet is WON.

Hope you were able to make some litttle profit

Great guess Sir!

• Like 1

Picks for 19.08.2016 : 

1.Johnson,S- Dimitrov,G -1 @2.10 on Unibet .Johnson will continue his great tennis @ Cinncinnati and despite the fact that Dimitrov is favourite tonight,think Johnson will win in minimum of sets.

2.Raonic,M- Thiem,D @3.20 on Unibet .Think will have a surprise from Thiem tonight.He player much better against stronger opponents and the canadian is sure one of them.Wanted to bet first on thiem winning the second set,but couldn't find the odds for this ,so i went for the entire match.

3.Pliskova,K- Kuznetsova ,S - 2 @1.90 on Unibet . After i've watched yesterday Svetlana playing against Bacsinzsky,i have a good feeling about her for tonight.Pliskova is also a very good player,and think it will be a 3 sets match.

4.Duque Marino,M- Kozlova,K - 1 @2.00 on Unibet .Today also will start the qualifiers for New Heaven and there are some interesting matches.In this one i think the columbian will have a difficult match,but she will get to win in the end .

5.Friedsam A-L- Tsurenko,L -1 @1.90 on Unibet. Two years ago Tsurenko won against her,but things have changed since,so tonight my bet is that Friedsam will have a win.She got more aggresive in her tennis and she fights much more for every single point.

6.Giorgi,C- Parmentier,P - 2 @3.00 on Unibet. My last pick for today is a match between the italian,Giorgi,which before a few months ago could win in 100 games against Parmetier,but her tennis is going slowly down lately and she gets very angry and starts making a lot of unforeced errors.So,maybe we'll see a surprise tonight with a bet of high odds.

Good luck and i'll come again with updates.