cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndreiBN Rank 26
Rank 26

@AndreiBN wrote:

Tips for : 11.01.2019 :

1. Tim Smyczek - Gleb Sakharov - 1 @1.70 on Unibet ( ATP - Australian Open qualifiers - Melbourne - 01:30 CET)

1. Tim Smyczek - Gleb Sakharov - 1 @1.70 on Unibet ( ATP - Australian Open qualifiers - Melbourne - 01:30 CET) Final result 1-2 ( 6-3 ; 3-6 ; 4-6 ) BET - LOST

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
AndreiBN Rank 26
Rank 26

@AndreiBN wrote:

Tips for : 11.01.2019 :

2. Ivana Jorovic - Harriet Dart - 2 @2.40 on Unibet ( WTA - Australian Open qualifiers - Melbourne - 01:30 CET)

2. Ivana Jorovic - Harriet Dart - 2 @2.40 on Unibet ( WTA - Australian Open qualifiers - Melbourne - 01:30 CET) Final result 1-2 ( 6-1 ; 3-6 ; 1-6 ) BET - WON

gubbl Rank 3
Rank 3

1. Tim Smyczek - Gleb Sakharov - 1 @1.70 on Unibet ( ATP - Australian Open qualifiers - Melbourne - 01:30 CET)

0 Likes
AndreiBN Rank 26
Rank 26

This prety much sums up the most recent days of my tennis betting. The singles and doubles worked out well most of the time, but when it was about acca's , every time there was that one bet that ruined it. Have like 3-4 of these every day of this week Rofl.

Maybe it was just the warm up for a juicy AO tennis betting festival starting sunday night/monday early morning . Very Happy No tips for today and tomorrow, will wait for the AO to kick off. :P

Capture.PNGCapture1.PNG

Highlighted
pittpitt Rank 21
Rank 21
the fact that the tennis is back is kinda refreshing Very Happy for the slips aswell as the mind..just nice to see these guys playing tennis at +30 degrees when we stock in the northern atmosphere with a nut freezing -25 loll
0 Likes
SingleMom102 Rank 12
Rank 12
Thats why i only play single, adrei! Smile
0 Likes
jerry Rank 19
Rank 19

Kvitova lose me my 50 odd losing to Kontaveit then on the next week she is winning Sydney. Yeah, seem totally legit WaterfallRofl.

Now out in 1st round of AO?

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
deanspleen09 Rank 14
Rank 14

hoping for a 1st round 12 player accumulator from @AndreiBN with all the sure winners at small odds.

AndreiBN Rank 26
Rank 26

@deanspleen09 wrote:

hoping for a 1st round 12 player accumulator from @AndreiBN with all the sure winners at small odds.

Well , why not? Smile Let's see how this goes. I've made 2 twelvefolds bet slips  for the 1st round of AO ( 1 bet slips with small odds ( @14.60 in total ) and a 2nd one ( @12130 in total ) of course, with huge odds ) . Even tho i don't recommend placeing your bets like i did, feel free to just pick the selections you might find interesting , combine them as you wish and hopefully, it will be a green one.

Grand Slam tournaments are known for their big upsets right from the 1st round , so this one will not be an expection for sore, which means i can go both ways. However , on the small odds bet slip i expect to get 10 out 12 right and on the huge odds one i expect at least 5 correct. 

Will post my regular tips later this evening, this was just for fun! Smile

Small odds bet slip ( recommend a €10 max stake on it as it is ) :

Capture.PNGCapture1.PNG

and HUGE odds bet slip ( recommend a max stake of €1 for it, just for fun ) :

Capture3.PNGCapture5.PNG

jerry Rank 19
Rank 19

Simon was barely standing against Minaur. Fratangelo have good shot against him now. Im preparing 30 or so fold elesewhere (odds 1.01-1.3). Art of knowing where could be (not will be lol) a surprise and IMO Simon is among those. I hit them once in a 10 slams Wink

Monfils with injury or rusty? Cause i dont see him lose to Dzumhur Smile

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
0 Likes