AndreiBN's betting thread

AndreiBN

@AndreiBN wrote:

Tips for : 17.07.2018 

@8. Horacio Zeballos - Federico Delbonis - 2 @1.50 on Unibet ( ATP - Bastad - 12:30 CET)

@8. Horacio Zeballos - Federico Delbonis - 2 @1.50 on Unibet ( ATP - Bastad - 12:30 CET) Final result 1-2 ( 7-6 ; 2-6 ; 2-6 ) BET - WON

• Like 4
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

@AndreiBN wrote:

@7. Cagla Buyukakcay - Sorana Cirstea  - 2 @1.45 on Unibet ( WTA - Bucharest - 16:00 CET)

@7. Cagla Buyukakcay - Sorana Cirstea  - 2 @1.45 on Unibet ( WTA - Bucharest - 16:00 CET) Final result 0-2 ( 3-6 ; 3-6 ) BET - WON

• Like 4

@AndreiBN wrote:

@"Double-up" Tip of the day : Combine 2 bets = Odds @2.17 on Unibet :

@7. Cagla Buyukakcay - Sorana Cirstea  - 2 @1.45 on Unibet ( WTA - Bucharest - 16:00 CET)

@8. Horacio Zeballos - Federico Delbonis - 2 @1.50 on Unibet ( ATP - Bastad - 12:30 CET)

@"Double-up" Tip of the day : Combine 2 bets = Odds @2.17 on Unibet :

@7. Cagla Buyukakcay - Sorana Cirstea  - 2 @1.45 on Unibet ( WTA - Bucharest - 16:00 CET) Final result 0-2 ( 3-6 ; 3-6 ) BET - WON

@8. Horacio Zeballos - Federico Delbonis - 2 @1.50 on Unibet ( ATP - Bastad - 12:30 CET)  Final result 1-2 ( 7-6 ; 2-6 ; 2-6 ) BET - WON

• Like 4

@AndreiBN wrote:

@4. Gerald Melzer - Corentin Moutet - 1 @2.00 on Unibet ( ATP - Bastad - 14:00 CET)

@4. Gerald Melzer - Corentin Moutet - 1 @2.00 on Unibet ( ATP - Bastad - 14:00 CET) Final result 2-0 ( 6-1 ; 6-1 ) BET - WON

• Like 4

Tips for : 18.07.2018 : 

1. Anna Zaja - Anastasia Zarycka - 1 @2.20 on Unibet ( ITF - Olomouc - 10:00 CET)

2. Jurij Rodionov - Egor Gerasimov - 2 @1.70 on Unibet ( Challenger - Astana - 10:15 CET)

3. Pauline Parmentier - Yafan Wang - 1 @1.70 on Unibet ( WTA - Bucharest - 14:30 CET)

4. Lukas Rosol - Tobias Kamke - 2 @2.50 on Unibet ( Challenger - Scheveningen - 15:30 CET)

5. Johan Sebastien Tatlot - Daniel Elahi Galan Riveros - 1 @2.00 on Unibet ( Challenger - San Benedetto - 19:00 CET)

6. Guido Pella - Aljaz Bedene - 1 @1.70 on Unibet ( ATP - Umag - 20:00 CET)

"Double-up" Tip of the day : Combine 2 bets = Odds @2.10 on Unibet :

7. Thiago Monteiro - Pablo Carreno Busta - 2 @1.45 on Unibet ( ATP - Bastad - 15:30 CET)

8. Marcel Granollers Pujol - Gilles Muller - 2 @1.45 on Unibet ( ATP - Newport - 18:30 CET)

• Like 6

@Boby wrote:

@AndreiBN  how about Busta,Buzarnescu,Parmentier,Sevastova all to win. I don't bet much on tennis but a opinon would be great,why Sevastova has 1.35,I think that is to much

Hey @Boby , you should definately try this combo with Carreno Busta- Pauline Parmentier - Mihaela Buzarnescu and Sevastova to win. 

For me it has over 60% changes to be a winner. 

@As for Sevastova and the odds at @1.35 , think is decent, not very high, cause Arantaxa Rus displayed quality tennis in the last monthsand for sure it's not gonna be a walk in the park for Sevastova.

Good luck with your combo :D

• Like 3

Any advice @AndreiBN which combo is better Carreno+Parmentier   Carreno-Mueller Mueller-Parmentier?  All three even together should be easy, but Parmentier played with Wang not long ago and it was very close 2 sets (tiebreak 10 - 8 ). Mueller have one of the worst, if not the worst season in his long career (he's got three 1st rounds eliminations in Newport and one final two years ago). Carreno also lost me few bets with 1.50 :teardrop: Definately not someone who wins more with being favourite then not (my feeling betting on him)... Then again i have always doubts.  So, i dont know if i hit them with one of my freebets. Will think about it.

Myself i pick yesterday this

Marterer+Inglot/Skugor+M.Zverev+Zrinski Mostar+Rosenborg(last two football) odd around 10....Marterer with Djere will be probably close, and football is with Mostar a hunch that they make it ;)

• Like 2
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@jerry , 

From those 3 combo , i would go with Carreno-Muller. I know Muller is having a terrible season, but still think this will be a win for him today.

I usually stay away from low odds , cause they can really mess up your bet, but if i find 2 or 3 , i always git it a go. But when it comes to a betting slip with +5 selection , i like to go for the high odds matches.

• Like 2

As far as I know, if mmore than one set was completed, the retired player is considered to have lost the match on Unibet.

True that most sites would have voided the match. These are always tough ones, someone will always feel that he got ❤️♥️❤️ed, no matter how the ruling goes :dissatisfied:

• Like 2

Tips for : 19.07.2018 : 

1. Eugenie Bouchard - Viktorija Golubic - 2 @2.00 on Unibet ( WTA - Gstaad - 12:30 CET)

2. Barbora Stefkova - Maja Chwalinska - 1 @1.70 on Unibet ( ITF - Olomouc - 14:00 CET)

3. Martin Klizan - Robin Haase - 2 @2.10 on Unibet ( ATP - Umag - 17:20 CET )

4. Maximilian Neuchrist - Renta Tokuda - 1 @1.80 on Unibet ( Challenger - Gatinueau - 18:30 CET)

5. Jason Jung - Tim Smyczek - 2 @2.00 on Unibet ( ATP - Newport - 18:30 CET)

6. Ons Jabeur - Vera Zvonareva - 1 @1.70 on Unibet ( WTA - Bucharest - 19:30 CET)

"Double-up" Tip of the day : Combine 2 bets = Odds @2.24 on Unibet :

7. Casper Ruud - David Ferrer - 2 @1.55 on Unibet (ATP - Bastad - 14:00 CET)

8. Marton Fucsovics - Marco Trungelliti - 1 @1.45 on Unibet ( ATP - Umag - 19:00 CET)

• Like 4

@AndreiBN wrote:

Tips for : 19.07.2018 : 

@1. Eugenie Bouchard - Viktorija Golubic - 2 @2.00 on Unibet ( WTA - Gstaad - 12:30 CET)

@1. Eugenie Bouchard - Viktorija Golubic - 2 @2.00 on Unibet ( WTA - Gstaad - 12:30 CET) Final result 2-0 ( 7-6 ; 7-6 ) BET - LOST

Has any of you guys ( @psrquack , @BillyR23 , @Livertool , @Hothuw , @Purps , @Messwithme  , @jerry) or anyone else , watched this match?

I'm asking because it had all the elements of a fixed match.

Of course if someone will have a look at the final result will say it was an extremply tight match , having 2 tiebreaks , so yeah.And i agree, but if you watched it...man, so obvious that something "fishy" was going on from the beginning.

Both sets have exactly the same pattern. Odds for players were very close pre match. And in both sets Golubic ( the "underdog" of this match ) had no problem getting to 5-2 and serving for the set in both cases, but "suddenly" , Genie made a spectacular comeback in both sets from the exact same score and with the exact game points where Golubic had a few set points , and lost all of them and as soon as Genie had an advantage, she broke and won the set.

The interesting part is how Golubic seemed a bit "scared" whenever she had a few set points , and her play from that moment was just horrible. 

Really hope that this match will get to be investigated , and like i said is the most common behaviour of a fixed match, to get to that point where 99% the underdog will win the set , and of course the odds for the opponent would be really high, and just "melt" and lose it in the end. And the same behaviour was in the 2nd set as well. Of course we needed a bit of drama in the 2nd tiebreak, just to make it so not visible, but still...this is just lame....

• Like 3

@Livertool wrote:

No i didn't but interesting😃

I have sometimes wondered if there are lot of fixed matches in tennis, especially "lower" level as i would imagine easy to do as you wouldn't have to include lots of peeps in it unlike team sports.

Of course there are @Livertool . Even at Grand Slams tournament ( some of them were exposed ) , but on ITF level it's more often happening for sure.

And this was a match that Golubic could have easily won, no doubts about it, so if this was the case, im pretty sure Bouchard wasn't even aware of anything suspicious.

So Golubic had full control over the result, as she just did her game up until 5-2 in both sets , and after that she just let her opponent win.

• Like 3

@AndreiBN I watched most of the 1st set and I thought it would be an easy win for Golubic today... well it was a really weird way how the Swiss couldn't finish either of the sets after leading 5-2 and some of her unforced errors at set points are making me wonder if some "extra" factors made this match be won by Bouchard...

I won't say that this match was fixed as I try not to belive in this kind of things but it's sad that we have doubts about the fairness of matches at this level :speechless:

• Like 3
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

I watched the endgame of the match only (from 5-3 second set), but I was sure after 5-4 that Golubic will lose the match. I don't know what happened previously but the swiss player started playing like a junior player. That make me wonder especially in the tie break in where it seemed the wind bothers only one player from two.

• Like 2

It looks like a fix. I would say even textbook. Very similar to Kicker s h i tfest. There also he had full control of the match, and he was forcing rival to win. Some argue that his rival noticed this and then this game became a someting to remember, cause either one didnt wanna win it :)

Feel bad to those fixing people tbh, IMO some of them are forced/extorted to do this. Golubic isnt exactly a no name, she is starting to earn real money know, so throwing away matches at lowest wta level its just a nonsense. Same with Kicker, who was pretty much rising star and on his way to top 20. IMO with Kicker he was in some kind of debt (challenger expenses debt if you want), and fix was a way to pay that. Maybe same with Golubic...

We have Davydenko known fixer (some say with ties to russian mob) who had near 0 problems from that (fine and short suspencion??). Youzhny who at some point made always 2:1 in sets with every russian player (i even did score some on that :P maybe its coincidence, i just dont know, he played in many weird matches though and was suspected), Safin who were never suspended i believe (love this guy when he played his best, but he was throwing matches left and right), Kafelnikov was supicious too, Kurnikova, Kuznetsova, Zvonareva (do we see pattern he with Russians lol). Even Nadal, anyone remember match with prime Nadal against lord Lorenzi???  I remember there was some wird moves in asian market with that match. This end streak with Thiem this year was to me also suspicious, sorry Rafa i didnt buy it ;).

With bookies we will have always fixed matches. You dont even need to fix whole match, one set, one gem, one points, one yellow card its all you need to. Its kinda easy money if done right. Golubic wasnt right at all. Just too visible.

• Like 2
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Tips for : 20.07.2018 :

1. Federico Delbonis - Fabio Fognini - 2 @1.80 on Unibet ( ATP - Bastad - 13:00 CET)

2. Laura Siegemund - Petra Martic - 2 @1.80 on Unibet ( WTA - Bucharest - 14:00 CET)

3. Simone Bolelli - Henri Laaksonen - 2 @3.30 on Unibet ( ATP - Bastad - 15:30 CET)

4. Andrey Rublev - Robin Haase - 2 @2.00 on Unibet ( ATP - Umag - 17:20 CET)

5. Alize Cornet - Samantha Stosur - 2 @1.80 on Unibet ( WTA - Gstaad - 17:30 CET)

6. Dusan Lajovic - Guido Pella - 1 @1.70 on Unibet ( ATP - Umag - 19:00 CET)

"Double-up" Tip of the day : Combine 2 bets = Odds @2.03 on Unibet :

7. Richard Gasquet - Casper Rud - 1 @1.45 on Unibet ( ATP - Bastad - 14:30 CET)

8. Adrian Mannarino - Marcel Granollers Pujol - 1 @1.40 on Unibet ( ATP - Newport - 19:00 CET)

• Like 4

@AndreiBN wrote:

Tips for : 20.07.2018 :

@1. Federico Delbonis - Fabio Fognini - 2 @1.80 on Unibet ( ATP - Bastad - 13:00 CET)

@1. Federico Delbonis - Fabio Fognini - 2 @1.80 on Unibet ( ATP - Bastad - 13:00 CET) Final result 0-2 ( 4-6 ; 3-6 ) BET - WON

• Like 5