All about sports

Leeapple777

@Leeapple777 wrote:

Hi community! How do You choose Your bets? How often You make them? What sports are most succesful? Which are not so succesful! Do You earn money with this? Atleast in a short term, and long term...

welcome members @Leeapple777 ...that is some good question !!   

how you choose your bet? personally i bet on sports i know....im learning to pick carefully the game im betting on ! whats my strength and weakness...i think ist a process you must learn by yourself at some extent! but in general, im seeking a bet that i pretend to know the outcome first and where i can make money on it ! some punters are looking for juicy underdog odds and a fair chance for the bet to win ! ist all really suggestive...whats work for some wont necessarily be good for ya 

you make them? it depends how much time you can putt on it...making smart bet require times and research...unless you have overwhelming knowledge on the game!

what sports is the most successful?  football and tennis is likely to be the easiest....it also depend of your own knowledge of x sports..that can make a difference!

which sports are not so successful? team sport outcome without going into the game depth of the game...there so many factors involved!  ice hockey is at the highest level is without a doubt the most difficult one!

do you earn money whit this? me to this day no! losing a lot...i believe my betting game and knowledge on sports is above average..still suck and im losing!! it is really really difficult to beat the market in the first place! if you only bet on single it doesnt pay much...but if you are not satisfied with this...try treble and higher accumulator and you will be losing overall...you can hit you parlay from time to time but overall you wont be head unless you bet single and a few double!  me i have a rion winning game on poker a decade of experience in poker a dozen millions hands played..it help me in some way but harm me in other!! 

short term long term...not much value short term...probably losing but long term it depends of your passion and dedication!

thats my take on it ,hope it helps ya and gl 

Thanks for the answer.

I am not a newcomer to sports, have been making a lot of bets for almost ten years, have had very good monents and some very bad moments, the worst is that it makes a bit addictive. That is why I just want to know the community opinion :)

Then most likely You put single, double or treble bets? You don't try to put 5+ bets? I have had very bad experience with small odds, so I am putting all kind of odd and multiplier bets, just need to have the feeling and knowledge that my bet will win!

Well pointed pittpitt, as a rockie i agree for the most part, most definetly u would need to know a sport and what factors affect chances of something to happen in it and that takes a lot of time and constant new information flow about it towards you, but that should have most impact in you winning or losing on the long term.

Second would be googling for best odds on every outcome, cause when u feel like u know chances of something to happen in a situation on the long term, u may wanna bet on a underdog if some sports book is offering better odds than u think they should, but that might be risky to get into at start so make sure u bet small parts of your total expendable income so that some unlucky streaks doesn`t factor into ur thinking, neither lucky winning streaks(i`ve been having issues with that for years now in competitive gaming in general, if u win bigger than expected and u stop playing for a while, when u get back into things u will prolly be a bit rusty for a while and at a different level than u would have been if kept playing constantly)

My plan for a start is to try some time with only few bets/week, and mostly single bets or double bets and after few hundret bets see what results out of it, but i`m not too excited about learning more about betting tho :( learning stuff nowadays from a complete begginer to getting at the highest level, would take many years, most of us would be better off paying professional coach every here and there and save a lot of time.

@Leeapple777 wrote:

Thanks for the answer.

I am not a newcomer to sports, have been making a lot of bets for almost ten years, have had very good monents and some very bad moments, the worst is that it makes a bit addictive. That is why I just want to know the community opinion :)

Then most likely You put single, double or treble bets? You don't try to put 5+ bets? I have had very bad experience with small odds, so I am putting all kind of odd and multiplier bets, just need to have the feeling and knowledge that my bet will win!

what kind of bet you were making during that 10 years?

well your not suposse to get worse result with small odds..make sens you know..lower your odd are higher your chance to win the bet!

when i stack a single + double + treble i am trying to achieve something which is lower my variance if i dont hit my treble or + otherwise im gonna get loads bigger net lost...i give myself a chance to hit my treble wihout having to lose my hole bet..! it is what it is ist not that easy ...i can tell you ist all good to bet on 5 + accumulator...sell you a dream..but nop not my style..ist hard to hit 5+ accumulator!

also not every bet qualify for single+double+treble....it depends what you want for your bet ,what kind of odd your bet contains,,if ist a system bet you ..you must care about the position of your higher odds bet vs the chance of hitting vs the return

@pittpitt wrote:

@Leeapple777 wrote:

Thanks for the answer.

well your not suposse to get worse result with small odds..make sens you know..lower your odd are higher your chance to win the bet!

when i stack a single + double + treble i am trying to achieve something which is lower my variance if i dont hit my treble or + otherwise im gonna get loads bigger net lost...i give myself a chance to hit my treble wihout having to lose my hole bet..! it is what it is ist not that easy ...i can tell you ist all good to bet on 5 + accumulator...sell you a dream..but nop not my style..ist hard to hit 5+ accumulator

I wanted to say, I don't try to out 1.1 - 1.3 odds, they can lose too, and it is very disapoiting, that Your 5+ bet lose because of that.

I like to put on ice hockey, football, tennis, basketball... the most popular sports, which I can watch live... now in winter I like to put on biathlon, just so it is more interesting to watch.

How much Euros do You put on those single, double and treble?

@Leeapple777 wrote:

@pittpitt wrote:

@Leeapple777 wrote:

Thanks for the answer.

when i stack a single + double + treble i am trying to achieve something which is lower my variance if i dont hit my treble or + otherwise im gonna get loads bigger net lost...i give myself a chance to hit my treble wihout having to lose my hole bet..! it is what it is ist not that easy ...i can tell you ist all good to bet on 5 + accumulator...sell you a dream..but nop not my style..ist hard to hit 5+ accumulator

I wanted to say, I don't try to out 1.1 - 1.3 odds, they can lose too, and it is very disapoiting, that Your 5+ bet lose because of that.

I like to put on ice hockey, football, tennis, basketball... the most popular sports, which I can watch live... now in winter I like to put on biathlon, just so it is more interesting to watch.

How much Euros do You put on those single, double and treble?

hehe yep 1,1 1.3 any bet can lose...it did happens to me couple times ! the one sure bet in your combo seems to always be the one to screw your combo:( lol

never hear of punting on biathlon..interesting

How much Euros do You put on those single, double and treble? i dont really like to bet on single + im getting started overall ,i dont like to bet that much...im not good enough lol I like to bet 10 for 100 20 for 200+  it depends of the value on the game im punting in !

what matter the most to me..is the chance of biking several hundred a months with a 10 or 20 bucks at the moments..maybe that will change,likely change depending on my lifestyle and bankroll! i had the worse year ever in 2018 hopefully that will change for a much better one next year!.....but idk i have the miracle betting recipe yet...but im on my own way  ! ist so suggestive everybody has likely their own winnings way...ofc we cant be stuck we gotta learn 

The best for me is to put 50 Euros on something (multi) what I have thought about a week ago, following all changes, but it is not 100%... and I have tried different methods, but nothing really works as earning money... Want to have progress in my mind, to be more careful and not so extreme thinking when i lose some money (i am talking about tilt) :) 

Regarding biathlon, I am a big sports fan, that is how the sport gets more interesting.

P.s. Then i will wish You merry Christmas and a happy, progressive and jackpot New 2019 Year !

@Leeapple777 wrote:

The best for me is to put 50 Euros on something (multi) what I have thought about a week ago, following all changes, but it is not 100%... and I have tried different methods, but nothing really works as earning money... Want to have progress in my mind, to be more careful and not so extreme thinking when i lose some money (i am talking about tilt) :) 

Regarding biathlon, I am a big sports fan, that is how the sport gets more interesting.

P.s. Then i will wish You merry Christmas and a happy, progressive and jackpot New 2019 Year !

i like the waiting & gathering information technic!! i diff can help make a more advised bet!

i think ist possible to earn money out of it..but you gotta on the cutting edge of all edge loll all the times loll but ist possible!

i notice that being passionate is one thing and being emotionally involve can be 2 different things..while betting on sports..is not a great deal as you trying to be objective on your prediction and not the 1 you would like!

hey merry x mas to you too friend   gl in your future bet

Thank You!

Sometimes I put on my National team and our ice hockey team of KHL Dinamo Riga, because of them being our team, but I am not objective and they lose, and I lose money.

Screenshot_2018-12-25-08-27-18.thumb.png.9f8b2628224389173014a2309b557af0.png

They were in lead 2:1 before the 3rd and in overtime they had a powerplay, but after the powerplay first shot and Jokerit won.

Screenshot_2018-12-25-08-28-36.thumb.png.0d7cf6ed663d58022dfd9f0a55c93102.png

@Leeapple777 wrote:

Thank You!

Sometimes I put on my National team and our ice hockey team of KHL Dinamo Riga, because of them being our team, but I am not objective and they lose, and I lose money.

Screenshot_2018-12-25-08-27-18.thumb.png.53e623e5148b84c4f3bd4212790196c1.png

They were in lead 2:1 before the 3rd and in overtime they had a powerplay, but after the powerplay first shot and Jokerit won.

Screenshot_2018-12-25-08-28-36.thumb.png.c1259db26753497eb1bc8c91ce8c5f86.png

nei did get the same stuff loll especially on hockey, you cant be emotionally connected on your team being a head...it can turn around in a blink of an eye! and it does really often..more then you can possibly imagine loll

i hear one day , apparently there more galaxy in the universe then grain of dusk on earth!! us human cant wrap their head around that loll 

imo this is how far your imagination have to go..to cope with these sports events tragedy loll once you taste it..you have to set yourself a marker in the brain " this is important" to not repeat the same mistake!  easier said then done..,but never said it wont be done loll

ist probably a thing you have to reach the reptilian part of you brain to get the reaction wanted...gotta assimilate ,betting this is like crossing that three with a tiberian tiger behind it!1 once you scare enough to not try to pass that three...job done or you end up with money at all, in the end, loll just kidding ..kinda tired!!

thats pretty ul bet you post there friend @Leeapple777 ...try to avoid team winning  bet...go in depth and like a buddy of mine @Nestabear say to me 'spread betting ' is where you want to be good at it :)

I am the same country as K.Porzingis, D. Bertans and R. Kurucs if You know such NBA players :) Latvia!

Sometimes I bet on European leagues, french, italian, vtb and spanish, but mostly on Euroleauge ... I am trying to bet on the team which will win, I don't have one favourite team.

From which country You are? What about European bets?

Leeapple777

Women's basketball team of Latvia is a very good team.But could not understand why the men's team started to play like that.Because in Latvia there are players like K.Porzingis, D.Bertans,R.Curuks. Smile

I'm from Ukraine.I play mostly in the Euroleague .Favorite teams in basketball are CSKA and Real Madrid.Put and NBA 4-6 teams no more.

Today put 5 euros for the match Golden State-Portland.Put on Golden State -8.5 kof 1.89.

I'm not worried about Chicago.I earn on sport.Tomorrow there is a good bet on Real in the Euroleague.Total total more.They have 7 matches in a row !

And you can ask a political question.

Do you think Russia is the aggressor attacking Ukraine?All Russian propaganda is not true!

The goal of my community is to learn English language. Smile

Why dead our Man national team started to play like Woman national team? Did not understand Your question! You are earning money by putting single bets for 5Euros?

I have been in Ukraine, Kiev! Very beautiful city, have been in different countries and cities, it was one of the most beautiful which I have been!

I watch all kind of different tv channels, english, latvian and russian. And I can tell the news in Russia is 100000% propoganda, all those lies which I have to hear about Latvia just makes me feel funny! Sorry haven't got nothing good to tell about Russian president, for me he is the new world Adolf Hitler! Or as we like to call him in Latvia - Adolf Putler

• 2 months later...

This season (2018/19) I barely made a few bets...
Partly it is because I am dissatisfied with the latest rules changes (VAR,offside rule,bookings,etc) and second part is beacuse betting team is very bad in their jobs!

Odds and markets are pretty late out! Even Campions league matches does not have all markets opened one or two days before...Really dissapointed!
Latest example is that we didnt had "Scorecast/wincast" market for CL matches till today. ???

I must admit that requested odds are often made and avaiable,but can you @RayL , @JeppeL  ask betting team for some guidelines what could we request?
Last season we had a nice option,like "goal scorer-
assist man and a carded man" as a single bet.
Now that option is gone and instead we have some other "exotic" offers that are far from reality,often priced to low.

So Ray-Unibet and Jeppe-Unibet  ,could you have a few words with betting team about current situation and what future brings?

Thanks in advance for any details!

We sure can @XY, sorry you are disappointed with the current offering, I know it as a fact that the team is constantly working on improving the product. Nonetheless, I have sent your questions to the relevant department and will let you know once an answer is received.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Anything @RayL , @JeppeL?

Must give out huge respect to mr.Edoardo.
Man yesterday took my odds requests through live chat,and earlier in the morning sent me e-mail about the outcome.
First time ever I received e-mail about the outcome.Hope this is,from now on,usual procedure,not some exception.

If you guys see him in the office,make him know! 

👍

Archived