Action betting - Goal Kick

JG

In the match Napoli vs Arsenal I placed a bet that there would be a Goal Kick between minute 44 and 45. In the last seconds of that minute Arsenal gained a goal kick but in my bet history it says "Lost". I don't know if there is a reason why I lost but as far as I know I won €6.75 but I didn't get it... I hope that you could help me out!
Thanks in advance

Hi @JG  and welcome. Some of these bets have to have precise timings, for example on corners it's the time when the corner is actually taken that is counted, not when it is awarded. I'm assuming it will be the same for other things, so it will be worth checking on the exact time the goal kick was taken before going any further. 👍

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@FunckyFish wrote:

The goal kick was in min 45.20. I know that the ball went out in 44.54, but as per terms Unibet settles these things when the ball is put again in play. I am sorry for you

@FunckyFish  It is not Unibet rule only standard thing. Cornes, goal kicks,  penalty kicks are in post match report(min) when they will be made. Sometimes you have a substitutions/breaks after judge's decision... etc etc 

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."