Accumulators

RedRon

Hello, quick question. If I put on an accumulator on and one of my horses is a non-runner and the rest of the selections in the accumulator win, what happens to teh overall bet? is the one selection that's a non-runner voided and the odds reduced accordingly?

thanks.

Does this apply to cross sport accumulators? say i had an 8 fold which had some football matches and some other sports involved say tennis, athletics and horse racing and there was a non-runner in one of these?

The only exception in which we don't void the bet and that is marked as lost is in the case of outright bets. If you place an outright and there is a non runner or a player which has an accident for example and drops out of the tournament, that is the instance in which your bet will be marked as lost.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

What does an 'outright bet' mean? so if a tennis player didnt actually start a match or a horse didnt start a race, i.e. dropped out prior to commencing that race or match, would it be voided then?

An outright bet is a bet placed on the outcome of an entire league or competition rather than on an individual game. Let's say you place a bet on a player to win the Wimbledon tournament and the player has an accident and is unable to continue, your bet will be lost.

Which brings us to tennis, the terms below describe what happens if you place a bet on a single match and the player is unable to finish:

2) “Match” bet offers are based on the general principle of tournament progress or tournament win,

depending on which phase of the competition the match refers to. The player/team progressing to the

next round or winning the tournament is to be considered as the winner of the bet regardless of match

duration, withdrawals, disqualifications, etc. These bets require at least one set to be completed for bets to stand.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Archived