50k betting promo

Livertool

Hmm, maybe just missed it 😏 Idk, got a hunch that there has been that kind of 50k campaign for some time, but it's a tennispromo so just skipped it..
And the "take part" button just takes you to normal betting site, same as the "bet now" buttons usually do at promo pages.

@Livertool dude just saying , i dont know how much you are betting....but to make it to this board  loll seems pretty high volume /high stakes betting !

i personaly often get caught by these promo that are just unlikely reachable.....it just feed the bank for the high volume guy in the end !!

@pittpitt

Not nearly enough to be in top. But 100 gets paid so not impossible to be in list. And good thing in this competition is that you don´t even have to compete. Just opt in and place your bets,if you do good, you get your wins anyway even if you don´t get to prices :)

@Livertool wrote:

@pittpitt

Not nearly enough to be in top. But 100 gets paid so not impossible to be in list. And good thing in this competition is that you don´t even have to compete. Just opt in and place your bets,if you do good, you get your wins anyway even if you don´t get to prices :)

i always opt in  in everything but rarely really participate if i dont have a chance to win 

@pittpitt wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

@pittpitt

i always opt in  in everything but rarely really participate if i dont have a chance to win !

i do not and dont want to understand how you can find enjoyment losing / feeding others and all that 

@Livertool wrote:

@pittpitt

Now i don´t get how i would be feeding others by placing my bets?

if you would bet on tennis grand slam anyways , not really ...but if somehow you end up betting on it because you saw the promo !

this is what i mean overall...i think we should all be aware what kind of volume in average to get on that board! you know the industry squeeze every peny possible , you have to be aware of that stuff...to squeeze it youselft :P

@pittpitt wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

@pittpitt

Now i don´t get how i would be feeding others by placing my bets?

if you would bet on tennis grand slam anyways , not really ...but if somehow you end up betting on it because you saw the promo !

this is what i mean overall...i think we should all be aware what kind of volume in average to get on that board! you know the industry squeeze every peny possible , you have to be aware of that stuff...to squeeze it youselft :P

Yup, but like i said, just do bets if you want and would make them anyway and if you do good you will rise in list and make money. No point just to place bets for the sake of competition.

But this is better platform, imo, than some highest odds or something like that, then it is mostly just about luck.

Archived