cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 15
Rank 15

@Purps wrote:

Are you guys able to get to the competition page?

I'm trying to change Cavani ( injured ) to someone else but it just does not seem to happen.

Sometimes the competition frontpage does open, slowly though. But when I try to get to change my picks the server goes totally unresponsive and it ends up with a "504 Gateway timeout" Sad

Had the same with Cavani, but was able to change it about 2 hours ago. Now it's available, too.

God bless you all!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 15
Rank 15
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

Yeah, it's back. Cheers @Ozzyholik .

Changed Cavani to Neymar Annoyed

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

@Purps wrote:

Yeah, it's back. Cheers @Ozzyholik .

Changed Cavani to Neymar Annoyed

Don't be annoyed, now you have winner Wink

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

I suggest that you take screenshot of you pics, don't seem to be working too good. Just in case...

mes.JPG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

cl1.JPGcl2.JPG

Highlighted
Rank 21
Rank 21

@Livertool The Parisians host the Spanish giants without their first-choice attacking trio of Neymar (2 match ban), Kylian Mbappe and Edinson Cavani, the latter pair both suffering from injuries.

Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

@CharismaMan wrote:

@Livertool The Parisians host the Spanish giants without their first-choice attacking trio of Neymar (2 match ban), Kylian Mbappe and Edinson Cavani, the latter pair both suffering from injuries.

Lol. Thanks @CharismaMan 

Nothing seems to work today. Trying to update cl fantasy team and it won't save it Veryangry 4 players injured, oh yeah ...

Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

Ramos then. Or is he banned, going to dentist, visiting mother in law or somthg other???

ramos.JPG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 21
Rank 21

@Livertool Ramos and Nacho have ban. Marcelo, Modric, Valverde, Isco, Asensio and Brahim injured, Mariano missed the match by coach decision.