cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 20
Rank 20
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

1. Barca win? NO

2. Hazard goal? NO

3. ManCity - Spurs score? 1-1

4. So'ton - Pool goals? 2

5. Atletico - Getafe corners? 8

6. Wolves - ManUtd penalty? NO

 

Thumbs Up

Reply
Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23

Let's Go! Run Hot and Win a Lot!Let's Go! Run Hot and Win a Lot!

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
Reply
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

Hazard is injured and out for few weeks so he won't be making goals. Instead of 58% it is 100% sure NO Wink

 

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Reply
Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23

@Livertool wrote:

Hazard is injured and out for few weeks so he won't be making goals. Instead of 58% it is 100% sure NO Wink

 


There is a line that says:

- What happens if a match is dropped? If the game is abandoned, all entries will be void.

I see 2 question has been removed, all are picks voided?

@Jeppe-Unibet  @Ray-Unibet 

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
0 Likes
Reply
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

 

Quiz game visiting NFL this time Scared

https://www.unibet.com/promotions/sportsbook-promotions/quiz-game

 

1. Panthers - Rams,  winner?

2. Odell Beckham Jr.,  touchdown against Titans?

3. Vikings - Falcons, number of touchdowns?

4. Patriots - Steelers, Tom Brady yards thrown?

5. Eagles - Redskins, number of points scored?

6. Cowboys - Giants, team with the first touchdown?

 

Don't know crap about NFL, but since it's free... Happyshy

1. Panthers

2. Yeah

3. 7

4. 301 - 400

5. 21 - 30

6. Cowboys

 

GL Thumbs Up

Reply
Highlighted
Rank 27
Rank 27

@Purps wrote:

 

Quiz game visiting NFL this time Scared

https://www.unibet.com/promotions/sportsbook-promotions/quiz-game


@Purps , for the romanian market they have set up a round of questions about EURO 2020 qualifiers matches over this weekend...

Guess it's better than NFL , but with these results lately in football , maybe some 100% lucky answers about NFL would work in my favour Rofl

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
Reply
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

jefu.JPG

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Reply
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

@AndreiBN wrote:

@Purps wrote:

 

Quiz game visiting NFL this time Scared

https://www.unibet.com/promotions/sportsbook-promotions/quiz-game


@Purps , for the romanian market they have set up a round of questions about EURO 2020 qualifiers matches over this weekend...

Guess it's better than NFL , but with these results lately in football , maybe some 100% lucky answers about NFL would work in my favour Rofl


Oh, my bad.

I thought the questions are the same on every market. Obviously I would have preferred Euro qualifiers also just based on interest on those, but there's so much luck required to win these that this is fine too Ok

0 Likes
Reply
Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16
@Purps at least you have questions Tongue
No promo open (yet) in belgium!
0 Likes
Reply