Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

@jepex @ReCorpH 

Seems to be corrected now. Ok

Carry on Smile

Highlighted

Hey all, just got info that Streakr should be working normally now and all issues fixed. Please let me know if this is not the case. 

@Merenitsu, I couldn't find specific country restrictions myself, but I do know that this is something we can not offer in certain regulated markets.

Highlighted
Rank 13
Rank 13

@ReCorpH wrote:

Hey all, just got info that Streakr should be working normally now and all issues fixed. Please let me know if this is not the case. 

@Merenitsu, I couldn't find specific country restrictions myself, but I do know that this is something we can not offer in certain regulated markets.

It is working for me now.    @ReCorpH My picked was correct  but it showed  wrong, nevertheless the current streak  was counted as correct.  Thanks 

Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23

@ReCorpH  look. to participate in this promo you need to enter a login. I enter and they beat out page 404 Smile and so with almost all promo bets

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16

Can the options be something else other than football? Myanmar league... Seriously?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @Merenitsu,

I think your login URL re-direction is what's causing this. If you send me a PM I'll provide a few options on how we can make them all visible. Smile

Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

What happen to streak if game got cancelled? looks like both of those myanmar games are not going to be played..

and small suggestion: meaby add some esport matches? ESL pro league in example is well running, so much better to pick on than random myanmar games Smile

Highlighted
Rank 18
Rank 18
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

@Want2Believe 

That match should happen today.... It's ice hockey ( maybe you were looking at football ) Wonder

Highlighted
Rank 18
Rank 18

@Purps thanks buddy! I see it's ice hockey yes Very Happy

0 Likes