500€ betting freeroll

XY

@Leo-Unibet what do you think about this tournament/s?

Last week there were 2x1500€ betting freerolls.One (on moday) had cash+10€ Unibet open tickets,other one (on thursday) just a cash.Was that some kind of test or...

They are now back with 500€ prizepool,but I don't see purpose of this tournament/s whatsoever. 1.place is 40€...    min. cash 1€....   they are also ultrafast (3min blinds) ????

Wouldn't it be better to make one 1000+€ freeroll,on thursday,than this?
Also,prizes to be free bets,rather than cash.

The €500 is the normal value of this tourney and I think the last week's added value was due to the close start of the Unibet Open. When the satellites ended to Dublin it wasn't any sense to keep the added value anymore. I also think the added cash was due the same reason. Satellites ended eairler but the added value was previously added to the tourney so the cash stands. Btw I prefer cash instead of any other prize.

I personally don't think this tourney is a real help for someone, who has a decent bankroll and the entry fee (the €10bet) is the average type of bet. For those people is this a "bait" to try the another segment of Unibet and everybody loves the whales at the tables. The structure isn't friendly, but I like it, because you don't need to wait 2,2,5 hour for the bubble and if you have the right cards at the right time you can easily win something what you can donk out in other tourneys. So for chilling is perfect, for bankroll building not.

@XY wrote:

@Leo-Unibet what do you think about this tournament/s?

Last week there were 2x1500€ betting freerolls.One (on moday) had cash+10€ Unibet open tickets,other one (on thursday) just a cash.Was that some kind of test or...

They are now back with 500€ prizepool,but I don't see purpose of this tournament/s whatsoever. 1.place is 40€...    min. cash 1€....   they are also ultrafast (3min blinds) ????

Wouldn't it be better to make one 1000+€ freeroll,on thursday,than this?

Also,prizes to be free bets,rather than cash.

@XY Thanks for your inputs. The Betting freeroll is mainly a nice way to make the regular sport punters to try out our poker offering. We want to do them twice a week to give them option to play when it siuts them best, the fast structure is because we don't want them to be stuck at the table too long.

Thanks for reply @Leo-Unibet😃

I understand,partly. 

If a regular punter can bet,or bets,10€ regularly then 40€ for 1.place, would not get his attention to play that tournament.That is for sure!
If a new,potentially, poker player starting to play poker,wouldnt it be better to have slow structured tournament,to learn the game better?

I play them,almost,regulary and love the pace but if the target is,like you said,potentially new poker player/s then,I think,current structure is wrong.

Personaly think that it is better to have one 1000€ tour.,with free bets as a prizes,or delete them and inject that money into freerolls.

Archived