Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JRE Rank 14
Rank 14
YlarP Rank 14
Rank 14
TTABKATA Rank 20
Rank 20
Purps Rank 19
Rank 19

uclcomp.PNG

Good luck everyone ... Would be nice to find a winner amongst the community members Thumbs Up

Reply
Messwithme Rank 15
Rank 15
FreedoM Rank 21
Rank 21

@FreedoM wrote:

Capture.PNGBlessRNG

 

 


Let's Go! Pointing 2 Spot On For The First Two. In Love #BlessRNG For The Next Two. Thumbs Up Cash

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
Reply
Purps Rank 19
Rank 19

@FreedoM wrote:

Let's Go! Pointing 2 Spot On For The First Two. In Love #BlessRNG For The Next Two. Thumbs Up Cash


@FreedoM

Niiiiice, bets of luck tonight Thumbs Up

I needed a goal from Benfica too Teardrop

There could be surprisingly few people to share the jackpot with these results, people tend to go with higher goal amounts on these.

Reply
FreedoM Rank 21
Rank 21

@Purps wrote:

@FreedoM wrote:

Let's Go! Pointing 2 Spot On For The First Two. In Love #BlessRNG For The Next Two. Thumbs Up Cash


@FreedoM

Niiiiice, bets of luck tonight Thumbs Up

I needed a goal from Benfica too Teardrop

There could be surprisingly few people to share the jackpot with these results, people tend to go with higher goal amounts on these.


There are 347 people with 80 points at this moment. Wow

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
Reply
TTABKATA Rank 20
Rank 20
Purps Rank 19
Rank 19

@FreedoM wrote:

There are 347 people with 80 points at this moment. Wow


39 finished with 160. I guess it's better to go for high goal amounts on at least one of the matches afterall Wonder

Over 10% of those 347 got both the wednesday matches correct, that's pretty good. Wednesday results were probably the most played ones though...

Next round one of us gets it Smile

Reply