Poker server issues. For now, we're back to normal, but issue is being monitored and complete fix is yet to be implemented. ×

2018 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship

Hothuw

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Hothuw

If Finland lose against the United States in the final match, they can be four. They will then meet the winner from Group A whi...

Mer

@ Hothuw

If Finland lose against the United States in the final match, they can be four. They will then meet the winner from Group A which will certainly be Sweden. I know the chance is not that big but you never know.

• Like 2

@Purps wrote:

@Hothuw wrote:

Great match:) I like new rule on overtime 4vs4😃

@Livertool wrote:

Yup, much better than 5 vs 5 /html/images/emoticons/Asset1.png

3 vs 3 would be even better on the 5 minute overtimes.... but, one step at a time :Ok:

I was also wondering about the overtime because of this earlier convo and this was the 1st overtime I saw on this tournament. Guess there really was a mistake by the refs on the earlier game ( how the duck can that happen on world championships, is beyond me )

• Like 1

korea.png.36ff714a4e9a8eb8105160b7c8b58e3f.png

Korea - Norway draw @11@13 boosted )

Norway 1-0 in front after 1st period. Shots 8-8  though, despite taking 3 penalties compared to Norways one. I think they could pull a draw here, but they have to stop taking this many penalties :Popeye:

EDIT: Odds up to 12 during the 1st intermission now!

• Like 4

Should be a nice game ahead between Russia and Sweden.

Winner to meet Denmark or Latvia in the quarters, and loser to face Canada :wow:

That should be nice little motivator 😃

Not even gonna bet anything on it, gonna just sit back and enjoy. 

beerpopcorn.thumb.jpg.9d428e2d27b05a767222e932a8f32085.jpg

• Like 2

Nice win for Sweden, and a huge disappointment for Denmark to not make it to quarters.....

Congrats to @Marekss though 😃

Quarterfinals:

Sweden - Latvia

Finland - Switzerland

Russia - Canada

USA - Czech

Winning the group turned out to be important this year.... Anything can still happen on the quarters obviously :Scared:

• Like 2