100k champions league competition

Livertool

@RushB wrote:

short terms for winners, imo.

Probably should bet for obvious leaders, but how boring would that be.. 😏

(juventus, machester..)

Ok, now i see :) But not quite agree with obvious winners if you count Sevilla, Juve or Dortmunt to them. I think they are good picks if they come...

@Nospheratu wrote:

It would've been hard as it is to make five 1X2 predictions but to get the actual score right... let's just say you shouldn't be holding your breath for anything. That's lottery jackpot type of odds.

Yep, chances to get it right are slim to none but what the heck, as it is free :) Someone wins at lottery too all the time :D

@Livertool wrote:

@Nospheratu wrote:

It would've been hard as it is to make five 1X2 predictions but to get the actual score right... let's just say you shouldn't be holding your breath for anything. That's lottery jackpot type of odds.

Yep, chances to get it right are slim to none but what the heck, as it is free :) Someone wins at lottery too all the time :D

True, true. I did fill out the ticket just for the fun of it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

@Livertool, could you please clear cookies and cache or try in a different browser? It usually does the trick unless we're having a general issue (we haven't received any complaints in support as far I can see). If it's still not working, I'll forward the bug to the relevant team :)

Former community moderator

• 1 month later...

Archived