cris-tips

cris1285

First of all, i will not post tips every single day, im lasy. But lets try it.

Steve Johnson won his first tournament in Nottingham, since that he is very happy and selfcomfident, you can see the changes. He just beat his fellow, Isner in two close tiebreak. Ivo Karlovic coming from Newport, where he won the tournament, im really sure that near to 40 he cant be so fit. He won over Tomic who get almost arrested in Washington, and not really motivated in events like this, and the idiot Sock. Both of them are big servebots, but Johnson is better at the net, and his backhand is also more useful, and of course he is at home, motivated, and in my opininon he is in better form now. They met fourtimes, 3-1 to the american. Tip is Johnson @1.67

I like also the over on this match, because im not sure they finish in two sets. Three sets pays 2.17, but over 32,5 games pays 3.65.. what?? I think it has more value, it they really play three sets, no way they dont have at least one tiebreak. Thats already 13 games, so need only 20 more to hit the line, which is easy with one break each: 6-4, 6-4. So if we think there will be three sets, than go with over 32,5 games @3.65

GL!

Very sluggish performance by Steve Johnson today. I was also expecting him to win after his win over Isner last night.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

• 11 months later...

Well, it is not the busiest topic 🤣

But i had an interesting bet today. The guy served 100% after a couple of games, he seems better on rankings and actually 1st seed at the qualifiers. So i see value and bet on him @ 1.3. It was pretty easy match for him, and served for the match at 6-4 6-5, and had matchpoint. I didnt watch anymore the score, i considered it done, and i just realised the match is gone, so i was sure he won it. Than i see the bet is still suspended - one point away from defeat this donk retired :) Tell me how is this possible? :) I believe Kerber did few months ago something similar, few points, maybe one game left. Disrespect.

Btw at this site it should be a won bet, but if i bet at bet365, i get mad because its void 🤣

139107933_ScreenShot2017-07-17at11_08_18.png.4164e15d38c4ceb906e6ae7799b56214.png855816952_ScreenShot2017-07-17at11_08_30.png.a2f49bc0aab5ea4a47f933d7a9d08f3c.png

Archived