Tip for betting slip.

Livertool

Maybe stepping on @AndreiBN toes by tipping tennis 😏 but i am going for Kiki today:

Mladenovic - Baczinszky @ 1.81

I think she looked excellent (in every way) against Muguruza. Only saw part of Baczinsky previous match and what i saw wasn`t convincing and i think she has got easier path to get this far.

Overall imo Kiki is better player, better form and awesome home crowd behind her so she will win :)

Nice to see that you've started to enjoy tennis more and more every day @Livertool ( especially because of the ladies in WTA ) and would be cool to see you,and other members starting something like a betting thread ,so we have plenty to chose from.Being so friendly,this community is the best place to start ,even if you don't feel confident in the beginning,the others support you and give you motivation to move on,even when you have a bad run.

About today's match,i'll go aswell with Mladenovic,pretty much for the same reasons ( crazy home crowd is a huge factor ) and also because i would really like to see a another match between Halep and her ,but this time, for the title.Will be an amazing one,because to be honest,can't really see Pliskiva reaching the final after seeing her tennis yersterday.

But still some time until all this happens,and it won't be an easy game for Kiki today,trust me :) Good luck !

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

@AndreiBN

Yeah to be honest without the competition i wouldn´t followed French open nearly as much as i have. And without your betting thread too, so ty for those 👍

And i kind of started my betting thread with this. Do not plan to post million tips or all the bets that i play, just for tipping but some of those that are good value and i really think that will come. Even if it was just 1 tip a day, close to odd of 2, i think it is good if you double your money a day :)

I trust you 😉 but she will win :popeye:

@Livertool wrote:

Maybe stepping on @AndreiBN toes by tipping tennis 😏 but i am going for Kiki today:

@Mladenovic - Baczinszky @ 1.81

I think she looked excellent (in every way) against Muguruza. Only saw part of Baczinsky previous match and what i saw wasn`t convincing and i think she has got easier path to get this far.

Overall imo Kiki is better player, better form and awesome home crowd behind her so she will win :)

LOST

Australia - Saudi Arabia Both team to score @ 1.89

Australia needs to win this to have good chances qualify to WC. Even draw would be good result to Saudis.

Both teams know how to score, Aussies haven´t left without a goal in 14 matches and Saudis twice in same amount.

I think Aussies will press hard and that will leave chances to counter attacks for Saudi Arabia so i don´t see either to be left without goals.

First match in qualification between them end 2-2.

Lithuania U21 - Faroe Islands U21 under 2,5 goals @ 2.00

First match in qualification. These teams really struggle to score and although Lithuania is big favourite in this, it is going to be hard game for them as FI i will sit back and defend.

Last qualification Lithuania scored only 5 gls in 10 matches and FI outstanding 3 times.

Australia - Saudi Arabia Both team to score @ 1.89

Australia needs to win this to have good chances qualify to WC. Even draw would be good result to Saudis.

Both teams know how to score, Aussies haven´t left without a goal in 14 matches and Saudis twice in same amount.

I think Aussies will press hard and that will leave chances to counter attacks for Saudi Arabia so i don´t see either to be left without goals.

First match in qualification between them end 2-2.

WON

Lithuania U21 - Faroe Islands U21 under 2,5 goals @ 2.00

First match in qualification. These teams really struggle to score and although Lithuania is big favourite in this, it is going to be hard game for them as FI i will sit back and defend.

Last qualification Lithuania scored only 5 gls in 10 matches and FI outstanding 3 times.

LOST

80 min 2-0, 85 min 3-0 😠

Sweden - France WC qualification 1x @ 2.25

This game could go either way, draw would be nice result for both of them so i don´t see France as big of favourite as the odds might suggest.

Sweden still unbeatable at home with goals of 8:1 and France haven´t lost yet at all, away matches 2-1-0 with 4:1

Maybe 1-1 could be the result...

@Livertool wrote:

@sweden - France WC qualification 1x @ 2.25

This game could go either way, draw would be nice result for both of them so i don´t see France as big of favourite as the odds might suggest.

Sweden still unbeatable at home with goals of 8:1 and France haven´t lost yet at all, away matches 2-1-0 with 4:1

@Agree, a draw seems reasonable. France @1.70 isn't very tempting. I have not decided what to do yet, maybe corners? Not expecting many.

The price of hating other human beings is loving oneself less.
-Eldridge Cleaver

I doubt it will be the most active and attacking match in the world. I think France will have majority of possession and Sweden will counter when chance. Those corners are really hard predict... example Juve - Real had 2, i would have expected much more.

@Livertool wrote:

@sweden - France WC qualification 1x @ 2.25

WON 2-1, Sweden made it 2-1 on 90+3 so 1-1 was pretty close too

EIF - GrIFK 1 @ 2.00

EIF have underachieved so far but at least last home game they won Oulu 4-0. GrIfk usually is much stronger at home and isn´t very good of collecting points on the road so i am going to go for EIF at least one more time with good odd :)

Huge mistake by the french goalkeeper, there was literally 20 sec to play. All he had to do was hit the ball out and it would have been the end of the game, but somehow he decides to hit the ball to the midfield while being miles away from his own goal. 

All in all - was a good prediction and a good valuebet.

Get rekt

Archived