Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Been a bit dead on the blog lately as I haven't followed the Bundesliga that closely - mostly just been watching Schalkes games.

Well, with just two rounds left, I thought I better post a couple of picks for the weekend.

Schalke 04 vs HSV - Huntelaar to score the first goal - Odds 5.60

HSV are in danger of relegating again this season - becoming a habit for the club from Hamburg - and it's Schalkes last game at home this season + the can qualify for Europa League. There's a lot at stake. An area will end this month; the era of Huntelaar. It's very, very unlikely he'll play the full match, but I think there's a good chance he'll start, and I expect he'll get a fair bit of chances in this one. HSV have been terrible in the defence this season, and especially when playing away it's been bad. They've conceded an average of 2.2 goals away, and in the last 3 games they conceded a total of 9 goals. Schalke have been so f**** bad away this season, but home they've put in a lot of solid performances, scoring an average of 1.75 goals per game. 

The Hunter has had his worst season at Schalke, and looking at his personal stats, there's not a lot speaking for this bet (if anything). He's only had 22 shots on goal in 669 minutes, a shot every 30 minutes. Well, this game is unlike any other he's played this season, and I do think he's looked quite good the last couple of times he got the chance (he scored against Leipzig 3 weeks ago). The game will be a big celebration of his time at the club, and I'm sure the teammates will do their best to send him off in style.

There's not a lot of value in this one, and I might be romanticising a bit, but I do think it's worth a unit.

Got 1 thing right, he started, now lets wait for the goal.... :)

Burgstaller with the first goal, so the Huntelaar bet is lost :)

Leipzig at 2-1. Unfortunately Lewandowski scored the Bayern goal on a penalty (really bad for the top goalscorer bet we have on Aubameyang (3 units, odds 9) :(

Auba with two goals in the last game and Bayern scoring four but Lewandowski not scoring a single one = +24 units, what a way to end the season.

The ROI for this season lands at just over 30, and we managed a profit of more than 35 units. Two bets ended up making the difference; Auba to be TGS, and Burgstaller to score, when the traders made a mistake with the odds. Despite the great numbers I'm not that impressed with the season, and I feel like I'm very far from being where I was a few years ago.

I'll be leaving Unibet in a little more than a month (starting my own thing), but I'll obviously still hang out here, join the home game streams and you might also see some more Twitch streaming from me. @JeppeL and I will probably do our first "Rocket stream" in July. We start the stream with € 100-200 and then set a goal of reaching e.g. 5-20k, before we cash out. Will be playing everything from live betting to roulette, BJ and high stakes cash games (if we make it that far).
You'll also see me at the UO qualifiers for sure. Hope to go to either Vegas or Bucharest.
I'm sure I'll continue posting bets on here, but the volume will be pretty low next season.

• Like 7

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

'I'll be leaving Unibet in a little more than a month (starting my own thing),"

:teardrop: I have had the most contact from the mods with you so I feel sad reading this, but things are changing. GL to your goals. Btw will there be a new mod here?

"You'll also see me at the UO qualifiers for sure. Hope to go to either Vegas or Bucharest."

Thank you for the offical announcement.😛

• Like 7

@testuser1

Good luck working on your own, definitely won't be as comfortable as your current job.

Also, I'm looking forward to taking your money in the UO qualifiers.

• Like 6
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@psrquack, we're looking for a replacement, yes :) Don't see it as an official confirmation, the wish to go to Vegas is not UO related ;)

@WuDu, for sure not, but I don't think that's a bad thing :) you're probably right about taking my money in the UO qualifiers, but watch out for the bluffs https://clips.twitch.tv/FragileSparklyAxeTwitchRPG :D As always when I'm playing poker, there'll be no bankroll management, so will just start with the € 50 ones and probably also give a € 250 a shot as well 

• Like 5

Stubbe we all change jobs but yours seemed really awesome and you're perfect for it 👍

I wish you best of luck in the future and hopefully you'll still be active on the community and keep giving us great tips on Bundesliga :)

• Like 5
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@WuDu, for sure not, but I don't think that's a bad thing :) you're probably right about taking my money in the UO qualifiers, but watch out for the bluffs https://clips.twitch.tv/FragileSparklyAxeTwitchRPG :D As always when I'm playing poker, there'll be no bankroll management, so will just start with the € 50 ones and probably also give a € 250 a shot as well 

Oh, Lord Stubbe is starting with the 50s...:Cheeky:

What do you think where is Aubameyang heading next? Tianjin, PSG or does he stay? Even after 31 (!!!!!) goals, I'd say take the money and run but considering what we did with the money last summer, I'm not so sure about that one...

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Thanks a lot for the support, guys! :)

@BillyR23 wrote:

Stubbe we all change jobs but yours seemed really awesome and you're perfect for it 👍

I wish you best of luck in the future and hopefully you'll still be active on the community and keep giving us great tips on Bundesliga :)

I promise you wont see any less of me on the community, and I look forward to kicking some ass in the community league :)
The job is awesome indeed, but I know I'll regret it for the rest of my life, if I don't give the business idea a shot :)

@FeelsBadMan wrote:

Sad to see you go, but gl with your future endevours. Hopefully they won't keep you to busy to be in those streamed homegames, you're a riot :D

Don't worry, they won't get rid of me for the homegames ;) There has to be someone making a fool of themselves and showing @Hymn2Ninkasi how to play poker :)

@WuDu wrote:

Oh, Lord Stubbe is starting with the 50s... 😏
What do you think where is Aubameyang heading next? Tianjin, PSG or does he stay? Even after 31 (!!!!!) goals, I'd say take the money and run but considering what we did with the money last summer, I'm not so sure about that one...

#WhaleLife :D

I wouldn't mind him leaving Dortmund, and I think he'll fit in well at PSG. However, I do think Auba will stay for another season, but I guess we'll know after the game on Saturday :) Forza Frankfurt

• Like 7

@testuser1 You've done an incredible job here. Glad to hear you'll still be around and well wishes on your new business being a success. 😃

• Like 4
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way