Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

Don't know why "litle teams" score so often from set pieces(corners, free kicks * this time it was a goal from an indirect free kick)... pretty unlucky here Stubbe but still great profit overall at this match :cash: , well done 👍

PS. 1-4 now :)

• Like 1
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

I checked out the Schalke game just after Sandhausen's goal. Place my free bet on Schalke to score the next goal @2.28 and it only took 2 minutes to settle that! 😃

But I combined it with a bet on Dortmund and hopefully that goes well too.

• Like 3
The price of hating other human beings is loving oneself less.
-Eldridge Cleaver

Yeah, very decent profit today :)

I will be watching the Dortmund game now, so might post some thoughts later. I've made a double on Hannover and Hertha (odds around 26), just for it to be a bit more exciting :) obviously not a bet that'll be included in the excel sheet either :)

• Like 1

@BillyR23 wrote:

Don't know why "litle teams" score so often from set pieces(corners, free kicks * this time it was a goal from an indirect free kick)... pretty unlucky here Stubbe but still great profit overall at this match :cash: , well done 👍

PS. 1-4 now :)

Think that has to do with a lack of concentration/focus. When I play, I often find it a little difficult to give 100 % and really focus on marking my man, when I'm playing a game where there's 0 % chance the opponent will get back into the game. 

Excel doc updated: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14641388/Bundesliga_Corner_Stubbe.xlsx

96 settled bets, +13.4 units and a ROI of 16.4. Not too bad. Pending season bets are:

Aubameyang to be the top goalscorer - odds 9 (3 units). He's currently the favorite and Lewandowski is the only serious contender.

HSV best in the north - odds 5.5 (1 unit). Both HSV and Bremen are at 16 points and Wolfsburg at 19. I expect them to finish higher than Bremen but Wolfsburg won't be easy to beat.

Choupo to be the top goalscorer for Schalke - odds 5.5 (3 units). Currently at 3 goals and only Bentaleb has scored more (4). Choupo usually has a good period of 2-4 weeks and then a few bad months. I don't expect to win this one, but considering I got odds 5.5 I'm still pretty happy with this bet.

H2H Dortmund to finish higher in the table than Leipzig - odds 2.6 (2 units). Dortmund currently 8 points behind. I haven't given up on this one just yet, but it'll require a small miracle.

H2H Wolfsburg to finish higher in the table than Gladbach - odds 1.75 (2 units).  Wolfsburg four points behindDidn't expect Gladbach to play as well as they do at the moment. The season bet I'm least happy about.

• Like 2

Not the best weekend. 3 of 3 bets lost - HSV did score the 3rd goal, so hope some of you at least put a bit on that :) Bayern continue to struggle, but still they get 3 points. It's not my last bet on them to lose, as that defeat must come soon - probably already against Arsenal.

I'll post at least 2 bets for Champions League/Europa League in the coming days :) 

I saw a bit of value in Benfica yesterday (not at Unibet though), but I still expected more from Dortmund. Had Aubameyang scored on the penalty, there's a good chance we'd have seen over 2.5 goals. Well, it didn't happen and we're now at four bets loosing streak. Updated Excel doc: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14641388/Bundesliga_Corner_Stubbe.xlsx

Odds on Arsenal is currently at 7.5, which is around the market average. I actually do think this holds marginal value, but I'll wait placing the bet, as there's a chance it'll increase to 7.75-8.5, as we get closer to kickoff. 

NB after PSG scored the first goal, I put 10 Euro on them to win 4-0 :D I might share a some live betting thoughts tonight.

• Like 1

Odds on Arsenal currently at 8.25, which is the highest it has been on our side. The odds is increasing a bit at the moment, and I think we'll see 8.50 at Unibet in the next 90 minutes. I'm leaving the office now, so I'll place the bet:

Bayern München vs Arsenal - 1X2: 2 - Odds 8.25 :cash: :cash:

• Like 4

Definitely worth trying a win for the Gunners at this odds, especially that Bayern(even tho in 2017 their record is 5 wins, 2 draws from 7 official games* 3 were in domestic cups), they actually struggled in all this games and some of this opponents were way bellow their level... even the odds on X2 are crazy- around 3 :cash:

• Like 4
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

A special view await the players in Dortmund, when they step on the pitch in an hour; the "yellow wall" will be completely empty. Dortmund, and especially Aubameyang, have been struggling this year, and I don't expect this to be en easy one for them. The odds on Wolfsburg has increased today from 7.50 to 8.50, and I see a bit of value in Ismaël's troops to get all three points.

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

It's been three weeks since the last post in the thread. Unibet Open, the community update and various other things have been taking up too much of my time. I haven't had time to watch a lot of games recently (2 a week), and neither have I managed to stay updated on Bild, Kicker etc. 

It's beginning to look better now, and I hope to be back with regular updates from next week. Today I had Auba to score twice, but only posted it in the Champions League thread :annoyed: Tomorrow there's a very interesting game in Europa League (if you like German football). Schalke lost 4-2 against Gladbach in the weekend, and tomorrow we have a repeat of this game in Gelsenkirchen. I think we'll see a lot of goals again, and over 2.5 goals is very interesting. Unfortunately the odds on Unibet are not very high on this, and I've decided to go with a player special instead:

Schalke 04 vs Borussia Mönchengladbach - Bentaleb to score and get booked - odds 9 

With Reus out and Aubameyang back in form, I've also put one unit on the below bet for Saturday.

Hertha Berlin vs Borussia Dortmund - AG Aubameyang - odds 1.78

• Like 3

@Ivanus wrote:

@testuser1 i really want to bet for a goalscorer for Schalke tonight

Who is the most perfectly for this job? I really feel that Goretzka will score again against Gladbach..what is your opinion? :D

I think Schalke will go away from the 3-5-2 for this game - it simply hasn't worked very well with Höwedes, Nastasic and Badstuber in the central defence. Most likely they'll play the 4-2-3-1 as they've done in recent years. If I'm correct about this, it means that Goretzka and Schöpf will play slightly higher up the pitch. Schöpf is in great form at the moment and has scored in 3 of the last 5 games. 

Burgstaller is obviously my favorite to score, but 4.30 on Schöpf and 6 on Goretzka are more interesting. Schöpf has had 20 shots on goal in 1649 minutes (one shot every 82 minutes) and Goretzka has had 32 shots in 1802 minutes (one shot every 56 minutes). I actually think there's a little bit of value in both, but if I had to choose one, I'd go with a bet on Goretzka :)

• Like 5