Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

Wow, what a shocker! You seemed like the perfect match for the job you did at Unibet, @testuser1😃

Really interested in what you are doing next, I hope it is still poker related.

Also glad, that you kind of confirmed Vegas for the 3rd stop. :happy:  But there is still the possibility that it is a huge level and a setup by you guys and we end up having the 3rd somewhere different than L.V.

• Like 3
NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to thank you for creating this community,and that you did an amazing job with it,together with Marco and Jeppe.You will surely be missed a lot and can't only wish you the best for you in your next project.

Happy birthday @testuser1 !!! Best wishes and hope you're having a 3 days and 3 night party in Malta ! :D

• Like 3
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

• 2 weeks later...

Unibet recently added TGS odds for the new Bundesliga season. Aubameyang is at 8.00 at the moment, which is very tempting. I am going to wait a bit though, to see what happens with the transfers and what the odds is gonna be at the competitors :)

Burgstaller number 4 on the list at odds 21. Hope he'll live up to those expectations :)

182338952_Bundesligatopgoalscorer20172018.thumb.PNG.06d915eac330558d11382391c2382a35.PNG

• 3 weeks later...

Aubameyang is staying at Dortmund, and I think there's very good value in him to be the top goalscorer again. Tipico have odds 3 and Unibet had odds 8 this morning. Unfortunately the odds went down to 7 after I placed my bet, but that's still very decent.

As I've always said you should have time to place the bet, after I've posted it, I'll put this one down as 3 units at odds 7. 

• Like 2

Nice value bet, but not really my cup of tea. A lot can happen in 9 months... How much did you bet?

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@testuser1 wrote:

@WuDu, I could only bet like 35 at Unibet, but got another 15 manually approved. Also put 50 on another site with the same odds provider, so got € 100 in total. When more bookmakers get odds on this, I hope to put an additional 100-200 at odds 7-8

Not bad! However don't go too crazy here, in the past it's not always the best strikers on the best teams in the Bundesliga who became Torschützenkönig (think Alex Meier or Stefan Kießling). E.g. I could easily see someone like Kevin Volland be in the mix this year...

But still, Auba is a great pick at those odds, in my mind, we have the best offense in the Bundesliga right now! If Auba stays, we will be lethal...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@WuDu wrote:

@testuser1 wrote:

@WuDu, I could only bet like 35 at Unibet, but got another 15 manually approved. Also put 50 on another site with the same odds provider, so got € 100 in total. When more bookmakers get odds on this, I hope to put an additional 100-200 at odds 7-8

Not bad! However don't go too crazy here, in the past it's not always the best strikers on the best teams in the Bundesliga who became Torschützenkönig (think Alex Meier or Stefan Kießling). E.g. I could easily see someone like Kevin Volland be in the mix this year...

But still, Auba is a great pick at those odds, in my mind, we have the best offense in the Bundesliga right now! If Auba stays, we will be lethal...

Will not be putting more than 200. Despite the bet I hope that Burgstaller will be the top scorer, but he's of course also the best striker on a top 3 team ;) 

@testuser1 wrote:

Will not be putting more than 200. Despite the bet I hope that Burgstaller will be the top scorer, but he's of course also the best striker on a top 3 team ;) 

Burgstaller received an offer from Red Bull Leipzig?

Don't fall victim to the Fake News again, all in all Schalke is much closer to Bremen and the HSV than to Leverkusen or Gladbach.

I think it would be success for Schalke to finally find a coach that's not getting fired after 12 months or less. Baby steps...