NBA

kacata

Spurs without their star point guard Tony Parker managed to win game 3; I don't really want to get much from the visitors merit for this W as they had a well made game plan but the hosts missed way too many uncontested shots* most of them 3s and by players that are top in the league from this range: Ryan Anderson, Patrick Beverley and Eric Gordon... most likely Game 4 will be similar but this time Rockets must put more effort as they just can't afford another loss, so most likely I'll be back tomorrow with another bet on them* odds should be similar like last night.

Good luck all and have a green weekend :cash: 

• Like 5
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

A few more singles for tonight:

1) Houston Rockets - San Antonio Spurs Rockets(-5.5)@ 1.86 on Unibet

2) Houston Rockets - San Antonio Spurs 1st Quarter Rockets(-1.5)@ 1.82 on Unibet

3) Washington Wizards - Boston Celtics Wizards(-5.5)@ 2.05 on Unibet

I wanted to play something on LeBron James's performance as he is in an unreal form but nothing yet on Unibet... after seeing the  first 3 Games I don't really expect much from Raptors and most likely the winning run in the Playoffs will continue for the visitors(low odds tho :/ )

• Like 3

1) Houston Rockets - San Antonio Spurs Rockets(-5.5)@ 1.86 on Unibet  125-104

2) Houston Rockets - San Antonio Spurs 1st Quarter Rockets(-1.5)@ 1.82 on Unibet  34-22

3) Washington Wizards - Boston Celtics Wizards(-5.5)@ 2.05 on Unibet  121-102

:cash: :cash: :cash:

Cavs won too and King James with another great performance 35 pts, 9 reb, 6 ast... 

• Like 7

@BillyR23 wrote:

San Antonio Spurs -  Houston Rockets Rockets(-2.5)@ 3.45 on Unibet

let's go for value here, good luck :)

@BillyR23 You like the Rockets for the series? I really like watching them play, liked the old Phoenix team that the same coach, D'Antoni, used to run as well and actually got a small real life bad beat story on that: In 06 or 07 I was in Vegas around this time of year and bought tickets for the game 7 of the Western Conference Finals between Phoenix and San Antonio, the series was very tight and looked to going all the way tied at 2-2. Instead, Steve Nash was knocked on the scoreboard and there was a scuffle, Stoudemire and I believe Boris Diaw left the bench area and was suspended for game 5, which lead to a 3 point Spurs away win who then put it away at home in 6.

I was refunded the price of the tickets, but I really  wanted to see that game 7 live at the arena :(

• Like 1
Former Community Manager

D'Antoni is a great coach and it's no surprise for me that Rockets with him played so well this season... BTW great story, I don't really remember the Series but wow what a point guard was Steve Nash, too bad you didn't have the chance to see a Game 7 live at the arena :speechless: * actually I dream to see a NBA Final live but I'll need lots of extra $$$ for that to happen...

PS. Rockets had the Series in the poket after they won Game 1 on the road, too bad they missed so many open shots in Game 3 😞 ... still, I think they can win it in the end, especially with Parker out for the Spurs

• Like 5

1) Houston Rockets - San Antonio Spurs Rockets(-6.5)@ 1.87 on Unibet

2) Houston Rockets - San Antonio Spurs 1st Quarter Rockets(-3.5)@ 1.95 on Unibet

I still believe the Rockets can turn the Series around... good luck :)

• Like 6

Without Kawhi and Parker, Spurs made probably their best game of the Series, while the hosts their worst :/ RIP the dream for the Rockets... still, great job for them this season and for sure they'll be here next season too :)

• Like 6

@BillyR23 wrote:

Without Kawhi and Parker, Spurs made probably their best game of the Series, while the hosts their worst :/ RIP the dream for the Rockets... still, great job for them this season and for sure they'll be here next season too :)

Looks like they ran out of gas towards the end of game 5, they should be able to build on the team though and get better for next year :)

• Like 6
Former Community Manager

I'm a big fan of GSW too and I agree that Zaza obviously made a dirty play here(if anyone can't see this than most likely didn't play basketball)... well, I guess it's a kind of a tactic due to the fact that Kawhi had problems with the left ankle throughout the season and he's definitely the most important player Spurs have. 

PS. I think we'll have another NBA Final between Warriors and Cavs...

• Like 5

Without their star guard Isaiah Thomas- ruled out for remainder of postseason, the visitors won't have (IMO) any chance tonight and the question should be just about the margin of the win for the Cavs... I put 2 single bets for this game:

Cleveland Cavaliers - Boston Celtics:

1) 1st quarter Cavs(-6.5)@ 1.96 on Unibet

2) 3rd quarter Cavs(-4.5)@ 1.95 on Unibet

1 bet won will be enough to break pretty much even but in this quarters the hosts will play with their starters and I belive they can win them easily, good luck :Cash:

• Like 2

Incredible win by the Celtics! They were at around 18.00, huge upset.

• Like 4
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Cleveland Cavaliers - Boston Celtics:

1) 1st quarter Cavs(-6.5)@ 1.96 on Unibet   35-24

2) 3rd quarter Cavs(-4.5)@ 1.95 on Unibet   21-32

Terrible second half for the hosts who threw away a 16 pts lead at HT(the biggest lead for them was 21 pts)... I can't believe in fixed matches at this level but this kind of "weird" turnaround makes you wonder if everything is played just on court nowdays 🤫 :wow:

• Like 6

Cavs(-4.5)@ 2.10 on Unibet *112-99

Kyrie Irving lead his team to a darn important comeback(42 pts, 3 reb, 4 ast) but also he twisted his left ankle and didn't look that good; Kevin Love also complained about a slightly injury late in the 4th Q, while LeBton looked kinda tired... this things might be important to consider if anyone wants to place a bet on the NBA Final(most likely the Warriors will win fast in 5-6 games) :cash:

• Like 8

Celtics @ 5.20

I have a feeling Celtics will fight hard tonight in their home arena and force a game 6. 

Great value imo at the odds being offered.

• Like 7
I debate

• 2 weeks later...

Warning: Very risky bet

Cavs @ 4.20

It will take a strong fight and for the Warriors to be at less than perfect form but I think Cavs can steal a victory in GS tonight.

• Like 4
I debate