NBA

kacata

Yes, but when they had a comfortable lead, they didnt care again. I hope they dont even play in the conference final, they just dont deserve it. Cleveland is not a real team, its LeBron and Irving only. After the last couple of weeks and those very bad results, finally with a full team they should have a confidence booster victory.

Maybe next time (probably not :)).

• Like 3

Tough luck @cris1285, Lakers' last 2 field goals were in the paint without any resistance and after the last one that was still enough time to foul and send Cavs at the line but they decided against it... weird... it was kinda like they wanted the loss to be at 5 points 🤫 

Also, IMO in the Eastern Conference, Cavs won't have a problem winning even the Final(maybe Raptors with Lowry back can put some pressure) but I doubt they'll manage to win the title this season as I can see some teams from the Western Conference "destroying" them... 

• Like 5
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

Houston Rockets - Denver Nuggets Rockets(-2.5) 1st quarter@ 1.81 on Unibet

Some important squad problems for the visitors: Gallinari, Chandler and Arthur will be out with injuries... I'll try once again one of my favorites bet in NBA this season and go for another great start for the Beard & Co at Toyota Center -> Rockets to win the 1st quarter at 3 or more points. GL!

• Like 3

76ers live @ 2.12

They are really starting to play like a team now and when theyre playing well they can keep it competitive with any team in the league.

• Like 5
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

76ers blew an 18 point lead. They had the ball with 5 seconds to go but couldn't convert and lost in OT. 

Let's try to recover today 😃

4 team parlay:

Raptors/Heat/Warriors/Trail Blazers @3.26

GL all!

• Like 6
I debate

Detroit at Brooklyn, should be easy for DET.  They have to win these kind of matches to be in the PO, while the Nets just "practicing". They are a little better recently, but the one who is responsible for the good results, Jeremy Lin is out for today. The Pistons had 9 points lead, but the second quarter is a disaster, shooting 22% (1/8 for 3`s) and lost the etap 13-28!!! I just dont get it. Nets won only 13 matches this season :) 

So now i go for Detroit, i cant imagine they can loose this one. Live at halftime (44-50) at 1.86. Gogo!

* On unibet is 44-47, and the lines are opened. Thats a mistake. 

• Like 2

I didn't really like the matches we had yesterday and I placed just a few live bets but with low odds not worth posting here(I went for "safe" bets instead of value...); in the end I think it was a good decision as for sure I would have picked at least one of the upsets we had this round: Pistons lost an important game at lowly Nets and Trail Blazers did the same at home against Bucks... 

For tonight I'll go with 2 singles:

1) Oklahoma City Thunder - Philadelphia 76ers OKC(-11.5)@ 1.98 on Unibet

2) Washington Wizards - Atlanta Hawks Wizards(-6.5)@ 1.84 on Unibet

• Like 4

My last two bets went on the bad way in the very very last seconds because of their stupidity... Cavs and now Pistons. I still dont understand how this happened. If you dont beat the worst team minus Lin, what you want? Forget about PO, you dont deserve. And even in the game. They make a comeback. 30+ seconds left, 94-96, but Caldwell-Pope tries a three. Why man, why? 2 seconds left when they equalize 96-96, Harris had a rebound and a basket, but where was the referee, there was a clear fault. Time out. Only one man to watch, Robin Lopez. But with two seconds left, who get the ball? Lopez. Who had the buzzer? Lopez. Nothing left, 0,2 seconds :)

Im not surprised Portland lost. They are in great form, they can beat anybody at the moment, but Bucks good too. I just dont understand how the second Q happened, only 14 points from the Blazers? :wow: Ridicolous round. 

• Like 4

1) Oklahoma City Thunder - Philadelphia 76ers OKC(-11.5)@ 1.98 on Unibet  122-97

2) Washington Wizards - Atlanta Hawks Wizards(-6.5)@ 1.84 on Unibet  104-100

OKC controlled the game and won it easily, while Wizards had a bad 1st half but they had a good comeback and even our bet looked really good close to the end of the game as they lead by 12 points with 3 minutes left to play... 

• Like 7

We didn't have too much to pick from the last 2 days and I preferred to stay away from pre-match bets and just play something live(we had some crazy games- very entertaining... still tough to predict/ believe the outcome * like at Lakers vs Wolves where the hosts pushed somehow the game into overtime and won in the end 130-119)

Not much to pick for today either but we'll have some interesting games to watch:

1) 4th and 5th ranked teams in West will play at Staples Center (Los Angeles)- Jazz won't have an easy game here and IMO Clippers should take a pretty important win here(rank 4 will mean that they'll probably avoid Warriors and Rockets in the Playoff...)

2) Cavs isn't sure that they'll finish 1st in the East as Celtics and Wizards are there too... tonight at Quicken Loans Arena (Cleveland), they'll have a game against Wizards who seem in pretty good form (I think I'll go for over here or maybe a bet on LeBron to have a great game...)

Except this 2 interesting encounters we have only 3 more games: Mavs vs. Raptors(no bet for me here- tho the odds on the visitors are tempting), Spurs vs. Knicks(no odds on the hosts* for sure under 1.10; also Gregg Popovich might "surprise" us again and rest a few key players... no bet), Trail Blazers vs. Wolves(after the mess against Lakers I don't know what to expect from the visitors in this game- probably worth trying to back the hosts to win at 6 or more points)

It's still early and we don't have the odds at Unibet, so I'll be back later with 1-2 singles, good luck all :)

• Like 1

New York Knicks - Detroit Pistons Pistons(-3.5)@ 2.10 on Unibet

Must win game for the visitors and the fact that the Knicks are in terrible form too(5 losses in a row), also they come after 4 games on the road and still with some squad problems: Anthony (Knee Injury) and Thomas (Hip Injury) will probably miss their 3rd game straight, while Noah is still out for the season... make me think that the visitors will take the W here.

GL :)

• Like 7

Two team Parlay today:

Pistons/Trail Blazers- @ 2.74

Good luck everyone :)

• Like 7
I debate

Didn't had time to watch much NBA lately, so I preferred to not post picks "in the dark"...

I'll try to go for value tonight and back the visitors, who need to keep the good form showed lately, as the fight with Denver for the 8th Playoff spot isn't over yet:

Minnesota Timberwolves - Portland Trail Blazers Trail Blazers(-3.5)@ 2.60 on Unibet

Good luck :)

• Like 6

I'll go with a few more singles than usual:

1) Charlotte Hornets - Miami Heat Heat(+6.5)@ 1.50 on Unibet

2) Boston Celtics - Cleveland Cavaliers Cavs(+6.5)@ 1.64 on Unibet

3) Houston Rockets - Denver Nuggets 1st quarter Rockets(-2.5)@ 1.81 on Unibet

4) Memphis Grizzlies - Oklahoma City OKC(-3.5)@ 2.48 on Unibet 

Good luck :)

• Like 1