NBA

kacata

Back to playing a little bit more safe; 2 singles for tonight:

1) Brooklyn Nets - Olahoma City Thunder OKC(-6.5)@ 1.91 on Unibet

2) Golden State Warriors - Philadelphia 76ers Warriors(-3.5 points) 3rd Quarter@ 1.80 at Unibet 

• Like 1
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

Warriors with a terrible performance: lots of turnovers(15 so far) and are missing a lot of easy shots(34% field goal percentage)... the only player that showed up for this game is Klay Thompson(26 pts- 9/19 FG), but he should be rested soon and that will be an opportunity for 76ers to even extend their lead

• Like 2

4 singles for tonight, risky bets but definety value on this odds:

1) Boston Celtics - Minnesota Timberwolves Wolves(-2.5)@ 3.60 on Unibet

2) Detroit Pistons - Utah Jazz Pistons(-6.5)@ 3.65 on Unibet

3) Miami Heat - New Orleans Pelicans Pels(-2.5)@ 3.60 on Unibet

4) San Antonio Spurs - Portland Trail Blazers Trail Blazers(+5.5)@ 3.40

We need to win 1 bet to break almost even, 2 or more bets won will bring great profit :Cash:

Good luck :)

• Like 2

889266140_nbastats.thumb.jpg.3a6d8ed5645ff4b1bd152c747e5fe31b.jpg

@Jahanzeb96 you can't say stuff like this in gambling based on just a few bets... The betting experts(I'm not one of them as I'm just a recreational gambler that follows NBA for like 10 years and thought I'll share SOME of my bets here) are saying that yield around 10% is very good- we had around 30% over the last 35 bets

I admit that we ran really bad the last couple of days but this suggestions are for FREE and you shouldn't bet without doing your own analysing too!

• Like 3

Good one @Rushbie 🤣 🤣 🤣

We're all friends here trying to make some :cash: ; also any feedback is appreciated and I'll try to go back to my usual odds around 1.9 to improve the hitrate and also 1 bet/ day(my winning strategy)- still if you guys have questions about a game and want to here my opinion I remind you- just tag me in a message here and I'll reply ASAP ;)

Good luck all :)

• Like 7

Cleveland Cavaliers - Utah Jazz Cavs(-5.5)@ 1.68 on Unibet

Jazz after b2b and with some squad problems(Rodney Hood, Shelvin Mack and Derrick Favors will miss this encounter). For the hosts Kyle Korver practiced and should be back in the squad and that leaves only Kevin Love unavailable. At Quicken Loans Arena, Cavs have a 27-7 record and it's never easy for their opponents to win here, so I'll go with them to win another game at home.

• Like 1

Cleveland Cavaliers - Utah Jazz Cavs(-5.5)@ 1.68 on Unibet  91-83

It wasn't an entertaining encounter like you expect when 2 top teams in the league play each other; still we won the bet and that's great :cash:

• Like 5

New Orleans Pelicans - Houston Rockets Rockets(-6.5)@ 1.91 on Unibet

Pels will be without Cousins and Asik for this encounter, while the visitors have full squad available... Rockets with an incredible season and I expect their good form showed lately(3 wins in a row) to continue tonight with a win at 7 or more points.

• Like 2

Philly live @ 2.23

I feel they'll dominate the Mavs tonight.

• Like 5
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Kings will be without lots of players for this encounter: Arron Afflalo(personal reasons), Ben McLemore(personal reasons), Tyreke Evans(ankle), Rudy Gay(Achilles- out for season), Malachi Richardson(Hamstring)... OKC on the other hand with no injury problem and also in great form: 4 wins in a row with their star Westbrook having a triple double in each of this wins. I expect an easy win for the hosts and I'll pick the line offered at Unibet-> AH(-12.5 points). 

GL :)

• Like 5

1) Detroit Pistons - Phoenix Suns Pistons(-11.5)@ 1.98 on Unibet

Bledsoe knee injury(out for season) is a huge blow for the Suns and this won't be the only squad problem the visitors have for this encounter: Chandler still remains sidelined(coach's decision) after the failed trade, Bender(ankle injury), Knight(back injury) and Barbosa will probably miss another game with illness... Suns also lost 3 games in a row- all 3 at home against Trail Blazers, Kings and Magic. 

Pistons have full squad available and after 3 losses in a row they have tonight a great opportunity to get back on track; at The Palace of Auburn Hills their record is still really good* 22-14 and I expect to improve tonight with an easy win.

2) And a 2nd single for this encounter on player performance:

Tobias Harris over 16.5 points@ 1.85 on Unibet

Pistons' forward is the best scorer for his team this season and their most constant player; he's averaging 16.3 points per game this season and against Suns defence he should be able to go way over his average...

• Like 3

1) Detroit Pistons - Phoenix Suns Pistons(-11.5)@ 1.98 on Unibet 112-95

2) Tobias Harris over 16.5 points@ 1.85 on Unibet

At half-time I didn't have high hopes for either bet, so I guess I should be happy for breaking even... tho, all the other Pistons' starters went over their average points/ game except Tobias(2/10 FG and 3/4 free throws for a total of 8 points in 34 minutes of play) 😞

• Like 2

Let's try another single for tonight:

Los Angeles Lakers - Cleveland Cavaliers Cavs(-11.5)@ 1.92 on Unibet

Cavs are back at the Staples Center (Los Angeles) this time to play Lakers after they lost 2 days ago against Clippers but in that game, the Big Three(LeBron, Irving and Love) were rested and they will be on court tonight which will leave  Kyle Korver the only squad problem for the visitors. 

Lakers decided to play without Deng and Mozgov for the rest of the season(coach's decision), while Tarik Black didn't practice Saturday with Illness and is expected to miss this encounter. The hosts lost 4 in a row and won just 1 of their last 10 games, they are in terrible form and can't see them perform better tonight... Cavs should win this at 12 or more points :cash:

• Like 2