NBA

kacata

For tonight I played IMO an interesting bet(match parlay):

Dallas Mavericks - Miami Heat Miami and over 200.5 points@ 3.70 - the visitors are in great form and won 16 of their last 18 games in the league(after the All Star break they won both games by 18 points: 108-90 in Atlanta vs. Hawks and 113-95 in Miami vs. Pacers); we don't have important squad changes for either team: Barea(calf injury) is expected to miss this game for the hosts but he's getting close to return on the pitch, while for the visitors Reed, Winslow and McRoberts will continue to be unavailable * I won't write anymore aboutBosh as due to his illness(blood clots) his career is most likely over...

Good luck :)

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

I played 2 more singles where I've seen value:

1) Philadelphia 76ers - Golden State Warriors Warriors(-3.5) 3rd Quarter@ 1.90 - 76ers will be without Embiid, Bayless, Bogut, Splitter; while full squad available for the Warriors... big difference of value between the 2 teams and because Warriors are the best team in the league in the 3rd Quarter I see value on them to win it at 4 or more points.

2) Houston Rockets - Indiana Pacers Rockets(-3.5) 1st Quarter@ 1.92 - I'll try once again my favorite bet in NBA this season, let's see if Harden & Co. can start well the game like they usually do at Toyota Center.

• Like 2

1) Philadelphia 76ers - Golden State Warriors Warriors(-3.5) 3rd Quarter@ 1.90 : 24-34

Not the best game for the Warriors but they managed to cover the line easily in the 3rd quarter, so pretty happy with that :) 

• Like 6

2) Houston Rockets - Indiana Pacers Rockets(-3.5) 1st Quarter@ 1.92 : 31-20

Rockets started well with a 7-0 lead, controlled the quarter and won it easily in the end... unfortunately Miami are down 78-69 with the 4th quarter left to play and we need a big quarter there or we'll have to settle for 2/3 won bets- still a night with profit is always good :Cash:

• Like 7

Just 1 bet for tonight:

Los Angeles Lakers - Charlotte Hornets Hornets(-3.5)@ 1.90 

Lakers lost both matches after the All-Star break at 17+ points and they seemed to lost a lot by trading Lou Williams to Rockets; Hornets on the other hand played well in all 3 of their matches after the break and were unlucky to won just 1(lost the other 2 in overtime)... 2 things to notice for tonight: Cody Zeller was close to return for the visitors against Clippers and is expected to be on the field and also even tho for the Hornets the schedule wasn't easy lately(3 away games in 4 days)- at least they stayed in Las Angeles and will play at Staples Center after they were damn close to upset the Clippers(lost 124-121 but came back from 17 points down and even lead late in the 4th quarter and in the OT). 

I did Wizards, Thunder, and Hornets ML

Then did a huge hockey/Nba one - 7 games and the only one to screw it all up was THE BULLS!!! super sad so close

• Like 6
"Time keeps on slipping, into the future....I want to fly like an Eagle, to the Sea"

For tonight again just 1 bet:

Miami Heat - Philadelphia 76ers Miami(-9.5)@ 1.91

76ers showed decent performances after the All-Star break considering they traded 2 important players- Ilyasova to Hawks, Noel to Mavericks- and their star center Embiid is still out with a wrist injury. Still, this will be a tough game on the road against a team that showed great form lately(best form in the league if we take just the last 20 games* an impressive 16-4 record) and that somehow is back in the fight for a Playoff spot. The hosts need a win here and IMO they'll get it easily at 10 or more points.

• Like 2

I keep forgetting to post my bets on here but had a good day again:

took the wizards, nuggets, celtics, and twolves allon the ML

Made another huge 8 bet parlay once again, got the two hockey games right, and my only mistake taking the Pistons to beat the pelicans!!! one of these days imma hit one of these parlays lol

• Like 5
"Time keeps on slipping, into the future....I want to fly like an Eagle, to the Sea"

I thought about more games and even placed some small single bets too but I thought that here 1 match per day and the one with the highest chances(IMO) to be won can help members that aren't watching the NBA constanty... if this 1 pick/ day works I won't change it but if you guys have some questions and want to here my opinion about a game you can always tag me in a message here and for sure I'll reply as fast as I see the notification email :)

1962047976_3singles.jpg.b91a574f30552303bd6df4668bc9482d.jpg

Coincidentally I had backed Nuggets and Wolves too(I went for value tho and took them at the max odds offered by Unibet), but at the Pels I took the hosts as even tho Coussins was suspended, I can't really play against Davis this season (same issue I have when I'm thinking of betting against OKC or Rockets, there are 2 other "monsters" that can ruin a bet if they're hot that match, especially Wetbrook who IMO is the best player on the planet ATM* and that's coming from someone that never liked him)

PS. @PunchFace I really hope you place your matches as singles too and not only accumulators, I like to go for combos sometimes but mostly for fun and I know that playing them might just be throwing money away but getting that "big win" is our recreational players mistake 🤫

• Like 7

It's all or nothing with my bets lol i like doing 3-4 game parlays

3 game slate today - Im betting on each game going over the totals - since every team playing today plays at a high pace

Also doing another parlay w/ GS -6.5, POR -1.5, and PHX to win

IF anyone cares gonna take some underdogs in NHL - Rangers, Islanders, and Wild

Gluck to all

• Like 6

Good luck @PunchFace 

My short thoughts about the 3 games: 1) I have some question marks at Bulls vs Warriors as the visitors didn't play well in any game after the All-Star break and KD is out 4 weeks- pretty big blow if you ask me... 2) at OKC I can't place bets against Westbrook's team(he just had a monster game against Utah* 43 points, 11 rebounds, 10 assists and Jazz actually have a defense not like Trail Blazers)... 3) Suns are too inconsistent but the odds on their win definetly has value, also IMO if they have a good game and manage to win, they'll do it at 6 or more points Suns(-5.5)@ 3.75 at Unibet 

My suggestion for tonight is on Westbrook performance:

Westbrook over 53.5(points, rebounds, assists)@ 1.85 at Unibet : the star guard has an unreal season and his amazing form seems to continue after the All-Star break too- in the 3 games he had after the break his "worst" performance was against the Lakers * 17 points, 18 rebounds, 17 assists in 35 minutes. Against Trail Blazers defense I expect Westbrook to score over 30 points and with the usual triple double-> the bet should be won :Cash:

• Like 1

Westbrook over 53.5(points, rebounds, assists)@ 1.85 :cash:

Westbrook with another solid performance: 45 points, 7 rebounds, 4 assists... he should have had like 20 assists but his teammates missed some easy shots created by him... BTW, Trail Blazers had a 16-0 run in the 4th quarter and due to that they secured the win* 114-109

• Like 8

How about Cleveland for win against Atlanta? :D @BillyR23

And of course something from my green blood :))

LA Lakers - Boston ---> Boston -6,5  (1.77 odd ) 

And my lucky super over with small chances:

Washington Wizards - Toronto Raptors ---> over 214,5 points (odd 2,85)

• Like 3

I would pick the same teams to win like you ;)

1) For Cavs it won't be easy in Atlanta but I never like backing the Hawks (I think Schroder is overrated and they'll definetly lose the PG's duel tonight), so I would go for the visitors to win here

2) Celtics are too strong for Lakers defense, between this match and Knicks I picked the bet for tonight... I would be surprised if Thomas & Co. won't get an easy win 

3) I like to bet on over when Wizards play at home and this time the opponents are the Raptors who usually are also involved in high scoring games; it's 2017 and in NBA 215 points is actually easy to archive, hell we've seen matches with 250+ points :)

• Like 3

Philadelphia 76ers - New York Knicks Knicks(-3.5)@ 2.18 at Unibet 105-102

Knicks started well the match, they had an 11 points lead in the 1st quarter and I thought they'll win it easily but their performance sucked big time in the 2nd quarter(lost it 34-18 ), Knicks got the lead back in the 3rd quarter to throw everything away once again at the end of the game... 

Let's go with a 2nd bet: 

Los Angeles Lakers - Boston Celtics Celtics(-9.5)@ 2.35 at Unibet 

• Like 3