NBA

kacata

Didnt have time to fully analyze but I placed two small betsimage.thumb.png.cfff3c81f69a43514e9b4e288043fea0.png

image.thumb.png.12cc191f30e743584e29976fecebcad0.png

• Like 4
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Miami had a 4 point lead in the 4th quarter and I thought they'll win the match easily but the game changed... 

ATM I'm watching Denver Nuggets vs. Golden State Warriors and the Nuggets have an unreal 27 points lead(79-52), crazy 14 odds for the Warriors to come back and it's still the 2nd half and 1 minute to go... 

• Like 1
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

@BillyR23 I dont think Warriors will come back, look tired from last night. But you never know. Could be worth a small bet

• Like 2
I debate

For sure it's a risky bet but if I have to pick a team that can come back from 27 points down(25 now at the half time), than I'll go with GSW... small stake just to have something on going before the last game of the day starts:

Portland Trail Blazers - Atlanta Hawks, my pick Trail Blazers(-3.5)@ 2.14

Good luck :)

• Like 1

Well done @KenTouchMe, odds 20 from a Double is just WOW :cash::cash::cash:

PS.  at Trail Blazers is a sh1ty game(both teams shot around 30% from the field), so I'm not going to watch the 2nd half- too boring, I just hope the hosts will be able to keep the lead they have at HT(6 points up* 48-42) to win the last bet...

• Like 3

Just 3 games tonight and I went with 1 single:

Chicago Bulls - Toronto Raptors Raptors(-5.5)@ 2.08

Bulls' Jimmy Butler will play in this game but the hosts will still have some important squad problems, they'll be without Wade, Mirotic and Zipser; Raptors' Patrick Patterson is the only doubt for the visitors but he might play as he participated in practice since Saturday.

Bulls are 15-11 at home, while Raptors are 14-13 on the road(not much to pick a favorite from this), both teams in pretty bad form lately(but a big plus IMO for the visitors who at least tried to compete in the 2 losses they had and not losing 3 in a row by allowing their opponents to score at least 115 points, while they were under 100 points mark like the Bulls...)

I also thoughy about playing something on the Wolves(odds around 2.5 ATM but a win for the hosts at 6 or more points has way more value* Wolves(-5.5)@ 3.6); it will be interesting to see how the Cavs will play without Kevin Love(undergoes knee scope, out 6 weeks); the hosts are a dangerous team with a really interesting squad and IMO they can beat any team in the league, especially at Target Center...

Good luck all :)

• Like 3

1 more round and we'll have the All-Star break... pretty good moment for a break as the results were really unpredictable lately(at least for me); we also need to keep an eye on the Trade action(deadline on Feb 23). 

Raptors made an impressive move yesterday and acquired Magic' Serge Ibaka- it was IMO a great deal as they gave for him just Terrence Ross and 2017 first-round pick... Ibaka is a great defensive player and also shoots well from the field, even from beyond de arc he's 39% this season with 1.5 3 pointers/ game.

• Like 3

Let's try a few singles for tonight as there are lots of interesting matches:

1) Orlando Magic - San Antonio Spurs Spurs(-9.5)@ 1.84 : Magic without Ibaka traded to the Raptors, Meeks and Wilcox; while for the visitors only Gasol will be unavailable. I expect an easy win for the Spurs and I'm curious how the hosts will play on both ends of the floor without Ibaka...

2) Brooklyn Nets - Milwaukee Bucks Bucks(-5.5)@ 1.82 : for the hosts Acy, Lin and probably Booker will miss this encounter, while for the visitors Parker and probably Hibbert; Nets with 13 losses in a row and they are just bad at both end of the floor, Bucks on the other hand are coming after 2 convincing wins(in Indiana against Pacers 116-100 and at home against Pistons 102-89).

3) Houston Rockets - Miami Heat 1st Quarter Rockets(-3.5)@ 1.89 : my favorite bet on the Rockets :D 

4) Phoenix Suns - Los Angeles Lakers Suns(-3.5)@ 1.84 : last to teams in the West Conference and I honestly expected better records from both teams, especially from the Suns who have an interesting squad with some great players (especially Bledsoe and Booker). At Talking Stick Resort Arena, Suns put a fight in most games this season, while Lakers had it tough on the road(7-24). I'll go with the hosts here...

Good luck all :)

• Like 5

1) Orlando Magic - San Antonio Spurs Spurs(-9.5)@ 1.84 : 79-107

2) Brooklyn Nets - Milwaukee Bucks Bucks(-5.5)@ 1.82 : 125-129

3) Houston Rockets - Miami Heat 1st Quarter Rockets(-3.5)@ 1.89 : 28-34

4) Phoenix Suns - Los Angeles Lakers Suns(-3.5)@ 1.84 : 137-101

Heat couldn't miss a shot in the 1st quarter(I think they had around 80% field goals percentage in this quarter), in the end they even won 117-109 *pretty big upset as this was in Houston... Bucks had 13 points lead in the 4th quarter but in the end they barely won(125-129)... tough luck as we needed just one more to make profit :Disappointed:

Just 2 games tomorrow but I'll pass, so next suggestions after the All Star break 

• Like 7

Pacers @ 2.25

Celtics @ 1.92

Pretty boring matchups tonight but a little sweat to keep things exciting.

• Like 5
I debate

Once again a referee decides the outcome of a game #NotLikeThis... 

https://twitter.com/ESPNNBA/status/832430885160968193/video/1

NBA gonna come out with some statement a day from now saying it shouldn't have been a foul like that means anything, pathetic...

I would say that Bulls even fouled Al Harford on the last play (0.9 seconds on the clock after the free throws made by Butler), but no call there.

PS. I didn't even have a bet on this match but I watched last 3-4 minutes by some weird coincidence and like most people that reacted on social media sites- I can't accept this kind of call, especially in a period when the referees are blamed for fixing results in all sports #rigged

• Like 6

East All-Stars vs. West All-Stars - Venue: Smoothie King Center (New Orleans)

We have the best 12 players from each Conference, the best 2 coaches from this first half of the season- so we should have a great show tonight.

NBA All-Star Games are not about pick-and-roll defense and drawing up game plans but IMO the West will have a plus on the bench as their coach Steve Kerr will have 4 of his 12 players in the squad, also I guess we all know that he has more experience than Eastern Conference coach Brad Stevens(Celtic's coach)...

Here are the starters and reserves for the East:

405704708_eaststarters.jpg.32a537567b8826476d23758ef48664ec.jpg72094871_eastreserves.jpg.0652fabaa31dda39c89e7a823f87b944.jpg

Here are the starters and reserves for the West:

326407928_weststarters.jpg.f43685e93f71fcce776207fa175b0aee.jpg534509125_westreserves.jpg.ae41810959439c67b937f6869fce5c81.jpg

IMO the West have a way better roster- big plus here too; also the H2H stats are in their favor too:

783199962_last8H2H.png.9c35342206529978552750cb7a6bb6bb.png

It will be interesting to see if KD and Westbrook will be at the same time on the court after the widely reported differences they had when Durant left OKC to join the Warriors... well they both said they are excited to be here and in the end this guys are professional players.

I expect looooots of points(the line is at 352.5 points and it's kinda high), for sure it will be an entertaining game and my picks are all on the West All-Stars to continue their domination:

1) West(-2) 1st Quarter@ 1.87

2) West(-3.5) 1st half@ 1.91

3) West(-6.5)@ 1.98

Good luck :)

• Like 6

West All-Stars vs. East All-Stars 

1) West(-2) 1st Quarter@ 1.87 : 48-53

2) West(-3.5) 1st half@ 1.91 : 97-92

3) West(-6.5)@ 1.98 : 192-182

It was a great show with an incredible 374 points scored and we also won 2 out of the 3 singles and that was awesome too :)

• Like 7

1) Orlando Magic - Portland Trail Blazers Trail Blazers(-3.5)@ 2.00 : 103-112

2) Sacramento Kings - Denver Nuggets Nuggets(-5.5)@ 1.71 : 116-100

I didn't expect such a good performance for the Kings without their star Cousins; well, we didn't lose money and that's ok... I'll be back later with a few bets :)

• Like 2