NBA

kacata

Unfortunately Raptors' star guard Kyle Lowry had a rare night when he missed pretty much everything (5/17 FG*29% and 1/9 for 3pts... still a few minutes for him to miss some shots or to get throw out of the game with another technical), DeRozan twisted his ankle in the 4th Q and struggled after... it was this kind of night for the hosts 😞

• Like 2
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

Raptors killed my bet

On another note I know this isn't NFL: decided to play draft kings tourney 6min away from turning @$0.25 into $300 please let today be the day!!! lol

• Like 3
"Time keeps on slipping, into the future....I want to fly like an Eagle, to the Sea"

We have lots of matches tonight and I picked 2 singles (plus I might post later some live bets): 

1) Charlotte Hornets - Washington Wizards Hornets(-5.5)@ 1.98

2) Atlanta Hawks - Los Angeles Clippers Hawks(-7.5)@ 1.97

Good luck :)

• Like 4

Seems like we have a pretty weird period as some results don't make any sense... tonight we have a few interesting games and I picked again 2 singles:

Orlando Magic - Chicago Bulls Bulls ML@ 1.72
Philadelphia 76ers - Los Angeles Clippers Clippers(-4.5)@ 1.89

Orlando Magic - Chicago Bulls Bulls ML@ 1.72

Philadelphia 76ers - Los Angeles Clippers Clippers(-4.5)@ 1.89

1/2, kinda disappointed with the Clippers as yesterday I bet against them and I lose and they were without Griffin and today Griffin played, the Clippers started ok but they had a terrible 2nd half and lost in the end...

Let's try a live bet too: Suns ML@ 1.76 at the score 27-23

• Like 2

Hi all,

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Unibet-Idea-Exchange/The-NBA-Free-Bet-Club/idi-p/66141

Don't forget to give a like to this idea and/ or comment if you want to have this promotion too(maybe if you're from another country than Romania and you don't have the promotion either would be worth mentioning there at the Unibet Idea Exchange)...

Good luck all :)

1606516465_promoNBA.jpg.0d87ef66e1b286df5f072eb9ea47b5b9.jpg

• Like 6

2 singles for tonight:

1) Brooklyn Nets - Miami Heat Heat(-3.5)@ 1.97, the visitors in great form and an impressive win against the Warriors, while the hosts lost to Spurs reserve team at 30 points... Miami should win this easily

2) Charlotte Hornets - Golden State Warriors Warriors(-9.5)@ 1.83, the hosts with some squad problems for this game; also- Warriors didn't have 2 losses in a row so far this season and after a lost game they usually came up with a great performance in the next one... I expect an easy win for the visitors especially that the Hornets seemed in pretty bad shape against the Wizards 2 days ago (shot just about 38% from the field...)

• Like 7

1) Brooklyn Nets - Miami Heat Heat(-3.5)@ 1.9 : 106-109

2) Charlotte Hornets - Golden State Warriors Warriors(-9.5)@ 1.83 : 103-113

It was an unreal comeback for the Heat and the bet should have been won as the visitors had a 6 pts lead and the Nets didn't seem to have any interest to attack in the last 5 seconds but at the buzzer Spencer Dinwiddie made a 3-pt. from half-court... still 1/2 wasn't really that bad in another round with lots of "weird" results.

For tonight we have just 4 games and I think OKC and Utah should win easily but the ML odds are just way too low and don't know if we can get value at the lines offered(OKC at 10pts and Jazz at 14pts)...

• Like 5

2 Doubles for tonight:

Washington Wizards - Los Angeles Lakers Wizards(-5.5)@ 1.37

Houston Rockets - Atlanta Hawks Rockets(-5.5)@ 1.40

Total odds @ 1.92

--------------------------------------

San Antonio Spurs - Philadelphia 76ers Spurs(-9.5)@ 1.34

Los Angeles Clippers - Golden State Warriors Warriors(-5.5)@ 1.46

Total odds @ 1.96

• Like 5

@kacata I just took a short break as we had lots of upsets in NBA(at least IMO there were a lot of weird results); initially I wanted to stay away until All Star break is over but I like NBA too much and the All Star break we'll be in like 2 weeks(17-19 Feb) 👼

Let's see if we can get some profit this period :cash:

• Like 2

Washington Wizards - Los Angeles Lakers Wizards(-5.5)@ 1.37

Houston Rockets - Atlanta Hawks Rockets(-5.5)@ 1.40

Total odds @ 1.92

--------------------------------------

San Antonio Spurs - Philadelphia 76ers Spurs(-9.5)@ 1.34

Los Angeles Clippers - Golden State Warriors Warriors(-5.5)@ 1.46

Total odds @ 1.96

1839616664_20pts.jpg.92545ce6d4bf2b9fc1500372659077d3.jpg

There are things that you just can't explain and the way Houston managed to throw away a 20 points lead in the 4th quarter is one of them... tho, we won one of the Doubles so in the end it wasn't that bad :)

• Like 10

Even tho we have lots of interesting matches tonight I couldn't really decide what to play... in the end I made a combo from relatively safe bets- for players interested I guess it's worth playing like half your usual stake for singles- total odds @3.02:

5fold.jpg.634538787d42997cf80ecde31f34d058.jpg

• Like 8