NBA

kacata

Philadelphia 76ers - Charlotte Hornets Hornets(-3.5)@ 1.72

Hornets' Cody Zeller will start with no minutes restriction vs. 76ers and  Batum will be back too, full squad available and with the visitors in need to get back on the winning ways, I think it's pretty safe to back them for tonight.

Good luck :)

• Like 1
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

Let's also try Portland Trail Blazers - Orlando Magic Trail Blazers(-5.5)@ 1.68

PS. the Hornets had probably the worst game of the season 19 turnovers and just about 30% field goals... still 1 min to go but I doubt anything can happen as they are down 8 points

• Like 2

and another live bet as Raptors seem damn hot ATM(18-2 run in the 4th Q): Houston Rockets 64-51 Memphis Grizzlies Rockets(-13.5)@ 1.91

I watched some of the first half and the Rockets are having a great game and I have faith that they can win the 2nd half too... 

• Like 5

Celtics live @ 1.75

I love how Raptors go beast mode in 4th. Gave Nets false hope that they had a chance

• Like 6
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

For tonight I tried a treble, pretty confident on all 3 matches:

Phoenix Suns - San Antonio Spurs Suns(+15.5)@ 1.51

Washington Wizards - Philadelphia 76ers Wizards(-5.5)@ 1.48

Utah Jazz -Orlando Magic Jazz(-5.5)@ 1.33

Total odds 2.97 

• Like 4

Phoenix Suns - San Antonio Spurs Suns(+15.5)@ 1.51

Washington Wizards - Philadelphia 76ers Wizards(-5.5)@ 1.48

Utah Jazz -Orlando Magic Jazz(-5.5)@ 1.33

Total odds 2.97 

We somehow won the Treble- Jazz won 114-107 after a 12-0 run at the end of the game :)

• Like 2

• Like 3

Not much to pick up from for tonight but I'll still try something... a Double from:

Toronto Raptors - New York Knicks Raptors(-5.5)@ 1.45

Brooklyn Nets - Houston Rockets Rockets(-6.5)@ 1.29

Total odds @ 1.87

Atlanta Hawks - Milwaukee Bucks Hawks+4,5 @ 1.38  111-98

LA Lakers - Detroit Pistons Lakers+7,5 @ 1.41  97-102

Boston Celtics  - Charlotte Hornets Hornets+10,5 @ 1.42

LA Clippers - OKC  OKC+12,5 @ 1.43

• Like 7
This is why we play

I'll go with 1 single bet at the match of the night: Golden State Warriors - Cleveland Cavaliers Warriors(-5.5)@ 1.61

I also think that OKC at the odds offered @3.95 is worth trying... low stake tho

Good luck all :)

• Like 5

Some good bets today, gonna pay close attention to Pelicans/Magic, Pistons/Magic, and prob put down some $ the lowly 76ers  who are quietly one of the nba's best defenses in the last few weeks lol (depending on Embid playing of course)

• Like 2
"Time keeps on slipping, into the future....I want to fly like an Eagle, to the Sea"

For tonight I just played: Atlanta Hawks vs. Philadelphia 76ers Hawks(-5.5)@ 1.41 + Chicago Bulls vs. Sacramento Kings Bulls(-3.5)@ 1.52 => Total odds 2.14 

and from the game of the night Cleveland Cavaliers vs. San Antonio Spurs I picked Cavs(-5.5)@ 2.40

• Like 3

...and a live bet Celtics(-3.5)@ 1.54 , Lillard with foul problems(already 3) and the visitors after a terrible performance last night in the 2nd half against 76ers. IMO, in the end the hosts will win easily. 

• Like 6

Let's try to do some profit today and start with a live bet on Orlando Magic - Golden State Warriors 50-50 at half time and pick the Warriors(-9.5)@ 1.95

The hosts are without Evan Fournier, Jodie Meeks, D.J. Augustin and C.J. Wilcox; GSW had a pretty bad 1st half but I'm confident they can do way better in the 2nd half and win at 10 or more points.

• Like 2

live bet on Orlando Magic - Golden State Warriors 50-50 at half time and pick the Warriors(-9.5)@ 1.95

The Warriors showed once again why they are the best by far in the league in the 3rd Q with an impressive performance 42-24 and mostly due to this quarter they won easily 118-98...

IMO, the Raptors should win easily against the Suns (the hosts need to get back on track and at home they were really good so far this season and the visitors are coming after b2b and even 2 away games in 2 days); the Wolves should also win tonight(the hosts have a pretty good squad with lots of potential for the next few seasons- a few damn interesting young players; while the visitors come after b2b)... I thought about 2 singles on the lines offered but I ended up playing a Double:

Toronto Raptors - Phoenix Suns Raptors(-6.5)@ 1.32

Minnesota Timberwolves - Denver Nuggets Wolves ML@ 1.62

Total odds @ 2.14