NBA

kacata

Boston Celtics vs. Miami Heat Celtics(-6.5)@ 1.54 - 117:114

Houston Rockets vs. Los Angeles Clippers Rockets(-9.5)@ 1.71 - 140:116

and Rockets(-3.5) 1st Quarter@ 1.84 - 37:23

2/3 is ok but pretty close to a great night... I don't think I'll be able to post anything for tomorrow, so I'm just going to wish you all to have a year even better than 2016 with lots of accomplishments and happiness, Happy New Year! :D

• Like 6
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

@cris1285 wrote:

@Bucks @ T`Wolves   over 208,5 points @ 1.85

I expected a way higher line, so imo is a value bet. Let`s see. 

Lovely end of the year 👍

Boston was really bad again, but i placed a live bet on them when gt back the lead in the second - than i scratched my head: whyyyy? But won. I catched the Spurs also at 1.51. But we have to be careful with Portland. Since George Karl said what he said about Lillard, and they play without him, but with Aminu, they look better on both sides of the court. 

Happy New Year and many green bets for fellow NBA-followers! .. and tennis fans... and Unibet pokerplayer... and the community :peace:

• Like 4

Houston Rockets vs. Washington Wizards Rockets(-3.5) 1st Quarter@ 2.00

James Harden is in great form * just made an NBA record first player to have a triple-double with at least 50 pts scored, 15 rebounds and 15 assists (53 pts, 16 reb, 17ast vs. Knicks) and this season he showed great form in most 1st Q's, so I'll go with this bet for tonight, good luck all :)

• Like 5

The Rockets & The Beard had a pretty bad 1st Q(14-29) but in the end won the match(at HT the hosts had @2.70 for the win, so hopefully some of you guys remembered my advice for this kind of bets and played something live on the Rockets to at least recover the initial stake)... for tonight 2 singles:

Philadelphia 76ers - Minnesota Timberwolves Wolves(-3.5)@ 1.77

San Antonio Spurs - Toronto Raptors Raptors(+6.5)@ 1.84

Good luck all :)

• Like 4

Sacramento - Miami Heat Sacramento(-5.5)@ 1.65

Should be an easy game for the hosts even without Rudy Gay and Ty Lawson(game time decision), the visitors are in terrible form(1 win in 10 games with 6 losses in a row) and with important players out(Hassan Whiteside, Justise Winslow...and a few more injured players)

• Like 5

... and a live bet Milwaukee Bucks - Washington Wizards 2@ 2.55 (at the score 31:24)

Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo is ruled out with illness and IMO the visitors should be able to win this game even after a pretty bad 1st quarter

• Like 1

For tonight: Toronto Raptors - Houston Rockets Rockets(-3.5)@ 1.97

Rockets came back from 13 points down in the 3rd Quarter and had an incredible 18-0 run from the end of 3rd Q until like 4' in the 4th Q... in the end won 129-122, a damn entertaining game 🆒

• Like 4

For tonight 1 single: Washington Wizards - Chicago Bulls Wizards(-9.5)@ 1.77

At Verizon Center Arena, Wizards are playing damn well: 9 wins in a row and they usually score over 110 points... the visitors are coming here without their best 2 players Butler(illness) and Wade(rest), so I expect an easy win for the hosts.

Good luck :)

• Like 4

Tough nigth with 2 lost bets, let's try to get back on track with 2 singles:

1) Oklahoma City Thunder - Memphis Grizzlies OKC(-3.5)@ 1.75

and the other bet isn't yet in the Unibet offer but I placed it on another site: 

2) Portland Trail Blazers - Cleveland Cavaliers Trail Blazers@ 2.62 (except LeBron's performance in 3rd Q* tough game in rest for him too, the Cavs were terrible last night in Utah), I expect the odds on the hosts to drop by the time the game starts... 

Good luck all :)

• Like 3

Thanks @kacata, honestly I didn't expect both team I picked to control the game since the start and to win both bets so easily... anyway, I think for tonight I won't play anything (not much to pick up from) or maybe I'll play something on player's performances.

See you all later :)

• Like 2

Brooklyn Nets - New Orleans Pelicans Nets(-3.5)@ 2.38

Pelicans' Anthony Davis is ruled out for this game and in this conditions I think the hosts have a great chance to win and at Barclays Center they showed they can compete (7-12 with wins against Pistons, Pacers, Wolves, Hornets...). I went for a little bit of value as IMO, if the Nets will take the win they should be able to do it at 4 or more points.

Good luck :)

• Like 1

Brooklyn Nets - New Orleans Pelicans Nets(-3.5)@ 2.38

I think the pick was pretty good: without Davis, Pels didn't have any player to properly defend the rim and allowed Nets to score around 60 points in the paint... but the hosts throw the game away with a terrible 4th Q where they had more turnovers(7) than field goals(6) *16-31 in the last quarter to lose the game 95-104 😞

• Like 3