NBA

kacata

Very true. It will definitely be a tough match for them especially on the road but sometimes you have to go with your gut feeling. At the odds given I think it's worth the risk.

• Like 2
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

I run in this kind of situation continously, so i will separate some money and make a system on it. When a basketball team (any league) have a 10+ lead in the first 15-20 minutes, i will bet against them ML or AH. I think it can be successful, i will surely check it out. It is just scary (from a bettors opinion) to loose focus with a 4-5 ball lead. Last time i can recall is Banvit-Besiktas. Banvit had 12 points lead, than lost the rhytm and the game by ~15 points. 

Its not NBA, but i think Carolina Panthers (NFL) is still value for 1.22 right now. Washington is terrible, Cousins doesnt know where he is, the defence doesnt exist, they cant run at all, and even the passing is not working. 14 lead for CAR and less than 1,5 quarter left to play. 

• Like 1

Well went 1/3 today. Both losses were by 2 points so extremely close game. Bulls won in a comfortable blowout.

We will recover Wednesday (Since there's no matches Tuesday) with some killer picks. 😃

• Like 2
I debate

@cris1285 wrote:

Its not NBA, but i think Carolina Panthers (NFL) is still value for 1.22 right now. Washington is terrible, Cousins doesnt know where he is, the defence doesnt exist, they cant run at all, and even the passing is not working. 14 lead for CAR and less than 1,5 quarter left to play. 

Easy money. Bad that prematch i bet on Washington :( But when the game started it was already obvious that they are in bad shape... 

Celtics @ 1.73

Bucks @ 2.43 

Rockets @ 1.94

Good luck everyone 

• Like 2
I debate