NBA

kacata

One pick for tionight and a little bit special:

Houston Rockets vs. New Orleans Pelicans 1st Quarter Rockets(-3.5)@ 1.84: the Rockets are awesome in the 1st quarter and it's due to Harden who usually has great starts (I've read somewhere that he has around 10 points and 5 assists/ 1st Q), the Pels after b2b games and with Jrue Holiday slightly injured, should be an easy victim tonight... or, I hope, at least in the 1st Q :D

• Like 4
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

thanks @cris128

Darussafaka - Real M  Darussafaka +6,5 @ 1,44  81-68

Darussafaka - Real M  under 172,5 @ 1,42  81-68

Orlando Magic - Brooklyn Nets  under 224,5 @ 1,40

Boston Celtics - Charlotte Hornets  1 @ 1,36

• Like 4
This is why we play

Houston Rockets vs. New Orleans Pelicans 1st Quarter Rockets(-3.5)@ 1.84

Easy won 35:24  :cash:

Also, Harden with 10 points, 5 assists and 5 rebounds in 1st Quarter(he played 10 minutes)... this guy is a monster :O

• Like 2

Good luck @BillyR23. I hope Raptors pull off some 2nd half magic like we know they're capable of.

I'm going to place one live bet for today.

Kings @ 2.00.

• Like 2
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@BillyR23 wrote:

I'll also try 2 risky live bets on Raptors, tho they are down 17 points at HT(they usually play well better in the 2nd half):

1) Raptors to win@ 6.10

2) Raptors(+9.5)@ 1.85

the Raptors did played better in the 2nd half but in the end lost 121-125, of course the bigger stake was on Raptors(+9.5) and we made a little profit on this match too :)

let's try a 3rd game: Jazz(-3.5) 1st Q@ 1.86: I watched the Mavs lately and they usually struggle in the 1st quarter and I think we have some value here... if we lose the bet we can also play on Jazz to win 1st half or the match(depends on the score), good luck all :)

*PS. I know it's not easy to follow this kind of bets close to when the match start or live bets but in NBA we usually have news about a game around 2 hours before the games begin(players that are rested or some kind of unpredictable injuries... things that can make the difference between placing or not a bet), I really hope some members manage to place bets on this suggestions and we'll win or lose together :Wink:

• Like 2

@Magicadil wrote:

Good luck @BillyR23. I hope Raptors pull off some 2nd half magic like we know they're capable of.

I'm going to place one live bet for today.

@Kings @ 2.00.

Kings Winner 👍:cash::cash1:

• Like 4
I debate

Jazz(-3.5) 1st Q@ 1.86

The Mavs had a buzzer 2-pointer of an offensive rebound and Jazz won 1st Q initially only by 2 points (33-31)... it was a really close call and the officials reviewed it and decided no basketball, so we won the last bet of the day as Jazz officially won the 1st quarter 33-29 :D

• Like 4

@KenTouchMe Rockets had 3 games in last 4 days and are going in Minnesota after b2b games, while the hosts had 4 "free" days... I see lots of potential in their squad and they might be a tough opponent to beat... IMO, Wolves(+7.5)@ 1.54 is a good bet for this game and I'll probably try Wolves(-5.5)@ 3.80 //I'll just wait to place my bets closer to when the game will start

• Like 1

Hawks @ 1.82

Timberwolves @ 2.30

Nuggets @ 1.60

• Like 2
I debate

Westbrook is having one of the best seasons in the history of the NBA - at this pace he's going to break records

I hope OKC meets GS in the playoffs, preferably the West Conference Championship

• Like 2
"Time keeps on slipping, into the future....I want to fly like an Eagle, to the Sea"