GGs Only Bet The Nuts Horse Racing

coconuts

Hi all .Was talking to Andrei about posting some horse racing tips on Unibet for British horse racing .Have been betting ggs for 12 years or so and usually bet 1-2 horses a day depending on meetings and weather blah blah .Hopefully i can give you some decent price winners and winners ofc in general .Will post 12-1pm daily  hopefully although moving house in 2 weeks so dont hold me 2 that please .I usually dont bet till last 1/2 hour before race so can gain market clues and vibes but will do my best for community members .Thanks again Andrei for info and advice. Today i am betting just one horse 2.00 salisbury Joegogo .Realisticaly 2 horse race and at price think its value .Also i might post horses close to race time if anything pops up at a price thats value .gl all .any feedback or questions welcome .thanks.

@coconuts Good luck and don't worry if there will be bad runs .The guys here are very supported,so don't get yourself down if it doesn't go our way all the time.We are trying at least :)

Small advice : Try to be more specific about the horse your are betting on : i.e.when the race starts (UK or CET time ) and if there is some extra info,so those of us who wants to bet on it,but don't have a lot of horse racing knowledge to know where to look for it :)

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

Ok Andrei thankd for feedback .All racing be uk and uk time ,will give some reasons for betting also .I track horses form so try and get them when horses form is just turning so can get most value .Thanks again

Favourite well backed and easy winner - Better race than looked on paper , fav worth watching where he goes next . Going to bet silver bullet 8:20 lingfield tonight .Ran better race than form suggest 1sr time out , might be handicapper for future but if price around 12-14/1 will bet .Wont if drift too much as stable know where they are .Was weak in market 1st time so 20/1 1st time up tells you from that stable wasn't fancied but this is winnable race - Watch him closely in race and see what they do with her and poss bet in running or lay depending on these factors . Gl - if she not anywhere all be eating bullet  

Good morning all hope you all well .No joy yesterday although just means keep track on yesterdays 2 and back them to get loses back when there stars are allined.Unfortunately i didnt get to see bullets race but noted went off 10/1 so was money ,read sinopsis of race and horse got no run and was squeezed up ?I do my own synopsis due to racing post etc using standard sentences like ran on or slow away blah blah and have found over years that they are so unreliable and most people use this which obviously gives us an edge as these opinions are so generic and misleading.Will watch video of this race to see exactly what happened and make my own notes.Atr and ruk re-run all races from day before on there channel in morning or you can subscribe to watch them on pc,i prefer free so will watch shortly and make notes accordingly .Not much on today except bookie benefit races ,thats handicaps for you and me ,super hard and bookies love them ,i dont do a lot due to difficulty and best horse doesnt always win ,you can spend all day on 1 race and still be wrong .Moving on for today i have 2 horses ,one i have won with sevaral times with and i am plus 56points is Economic crisis 7.25 hamilton ,love this wee horse as bet him 25/1 when won before ,ran well on comeback at redcar other day ,he will win a few races again this season so will stake him when he does as he is handicapper you will always be able to bet him 10/1 -16/1 over a season he is long term profit always .Obvs once he has lost i have to add that loss to stake when i think its his turn to win .Other horse tonight is old favourite as well 7.55 hamilton -im super too-should be about 10/1-12/1 and in pretty bad race must have shout ,again its handicap so if not win tonight will note have bet him and if loose do same as with other horse .Good luck tonight and have good day .Any questions i am happy to answer regarding anything above😃

Morning guys and gals hopr you are all good today,My wee fav economic nowhere yesterday along with am super too.Thats the thing with handicap races you have to keep following with correct staking to be + at end of year .Anyway lets hope the form picks up and we can back a decent priced winner .Today cards are a bit of mix today ,lots of maiden race which i like but no form or many notes on any runners which i dont like .Nothing pops out today although i will be betting  first excell 3,55 nottingham about 12/1 ,fav looks blot on handicap but this horse time is due very soon and this is a tricky track with draw and ground  which he will like so all swerve fav as always and try bit of value ew.Same again at newury with a horse been following golden quest 14/1 ,this horse needs 1mile imo and this is 7f but newbury is galloping track and you have to stay so its more like 7 1/2 furlongs so if leaders go quick will really suit this horse and at the price must have a go . Good luck today gambling and keep well .gg

Hi @coconuts and great to have some horse recing in the forum.
Here in Sweden trotting is more popular type of horse racing.I usually tries to find a horse to be placed top 3 with decent odds. I do it mostly for fun and I have a day job. 😃

I tried to find joegoge when you started the thread nothing showed up when I searched for joegogo or salisbury. Maybe smaller races are limited for your market?
A friednly advice for you could be to end your posts with the horse and track and odds so that it's easier to spot. Today it seems to be Golden Quest at Newbury? I'll see if I cand find that.

Good luck with your gambling!

The price of hating other human beings is loving oneself less.
-Eldridge Cleaver

Good morning all hope you well.Yesterdays horses were both ,how should a put this ?Watching racing for years and always watching to see if jockey obtains best possible positon ,all i will say is First Excell at nottingham was 10/1 at off and was 100/1 in my book after 100 yards as jockey slow away ,had horse in worsed position on track letting it see lots of daylight and made sure was super keen ,More like took the horse out and blew its chance auto ,kevin lundie great horsemanship ,you know how to get them beat .So it wasnt meant to be so catch horse another day .2nd horse was pretty much the same ,track was riding fast and held the horse that far back that unless ground swallowed up all other horses had no chance again after 100 yards ,horrible rides but he ho thats handicap races for you ,the stable will decide when time to win .Toda we have excellent racing to watch but not bet ,massive field handicaps =mission impossible and have no horses marked so viewing only .My formas it is thats no bad thing .I am going to bet 1 horse only and again old favourite of mine ,cant have no bets you know -5.15 York itlaaq 12/1 thats it for today .  Good luck gambling gg

Morning all .Mixed bag of racing today but we shall have a go anyways,1st horse for me today is Salvatory Fury 3.00 carlisle ,bet this horse a number of times so will obvs follow today ,hopefuly wont follow him over cliff as  tend to you do once youve marked horse for future ,normally they wn  at 20/1 on a sunday when youre not looking and you feel sick in your Alpen on a monday when see you missed it after betting the horse to -12 points .for last 3 months .My old fav Ambitios icarus 5:15 wetherby is one of these horse to but he will win very soon so have to follow as usual .lets hope he actually runs to line today and doesnt melt as winning line appears.Moving on to another dog of a horse 5:50 wetherby Captain Scooby ,again follow follow till win ,great wee horse and i have won a few coudos off,likes fast pace and leaders to stop but as usual in  handicap is it his day?They all get a turn a some point just knowing when .Last horse but most interesting for me is Bumble Bee 6:45 windsor ,noted making good late headway after bad start and now dropping into seller which is unusual place to go for 2nd run with a horse ,at 9/2 will bet and watch to see how it goes ,GL today gambling gg

Morning all .apologies for no post yesterday but trying to move house at moment (stressed) Had 1 bet yesterday last race at Ascot but didnt manage to post soz,james garfield 25/1 3rd .Dont usually bet Ascot but had note from 1st run to bet next time as winner soon so 3rd in good race wasnt suprising .Today nothing at Ascot but few runers elsenwhere today,3.20 hamilton salvatory fury ,i bet him other day at carlisle and certainly ran as if turn is very near ,tbh a furlong out he was travelling best in race but no run and bad jockey didnt help but 14/1 today so defo worth poke .3.55 hamilton kiribati ,johnston stable flying and at 20/1 worth an ew imo.5.10 hamilton green howard ,followed this horse for a while and looks like has good chance today at 8/1 .Last 1 is alifax 6.10 chelmsford,ran really encouraging race 1st time and is winner hopefully today but will win very soon if not ,gl today gambling .gg

Archived