From € 15 to live poker stream setup

BonusPater

@Marco-Unibet, @KongHenrik and I often bet together in one way or another. Last week we decided that we'd all try to go from 100 DKK/€ 15 to 1.000.000 DKK/€ 150.000 by placing bets with an odds of 1.10-1.30. I obviously hope to make a profit, but I know the odds, and we're doing this for the entertainment. I usually only bet singles and rarely touch bets with an odds of less than 1.8, so it's a all quite new to me.

Even though the goal was originally 1.000.000, I've decided to withdraw € 1100 if I reach € 1300. The € 1100 will be spent on a great setup for live streaming of live poker, so it's really for the benefit of the community. The equipment is 4 proper lights, 12 new webcams, and various stands, cables, hubs and other minor things needed. Will also try and get a new Unibet branded poker table, but this will be sponsored by Unibet.

My first attempt failed when I reached approx. 80 Euros and had Boca to win. My second attempt is going well so far. We're at 17 won bets in a row and got € 176.26 on Real to score and Over 0.5 goals in the Leicester game. If we win this one, we'll be at € 220.32 and it's beginning to look interesting, even though there's still a loooong way to go.

I will keep you guys posted in this thread :)

Here the most recent bets (a couple of years ago I followed the Argentinian league closely, but today I have no clue what's going on :D ):

bet1.PNG.8c1c9605a528c9e67c97c9ca8b575dba.PNG

bet2.PNG.149dc10be402ed38606292a04cb93391.PNG

bet3.PNG.90f1e36777967982de3658122d0bcb04.PNG

bet4.PNG.6f6df11c01b8edd148fa1820535a42bb.PNG

bet5.PNG.807febae3d90c364888b411dd5db3ab0.PNG

bet6.PNG.633ea0f69d3cbfb572ee0e4325e4b573.PNG

And the bet for tonight:

bet7.PNG.809a14a09f1f345f8683eed0700c5c93.PNG

I've got the habit of always writing €, as you can see in the first post, but it's actually USD on this site :)

Real won´t score in tonights match. :happyshy:

Kimmich is gonna destroy CR7 for sure! :popeye: 🆒

But seriously, any victory for Bayern that is not a 1-0 would be highly appreciated. 

Do you bet a certain percentage off your bankroll or do you a set-in-stone figure?

GL with your challenge 😃

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

I'm afraid Bayern don't stand a chance - even as a Schalke fan I always hope for the best for the German teams in CL/EL (except for Dortmund ofc) :)

There's not really any bankroll management for this. It's starting at 15 and then betting everything until reaching the goal or losing (the reason for the small mismatch is simply that I'm putting a bit aside for when it goes wrong) :)
If I win the next one I'll put aside so that I can restart when it goes wrong. If the odds on Monaco doesn't decrease, I might just put everything on them to win, even though it's not exactly odds 1.10-1.30 :)

I share your interest in the fact that I enjoy Dortmund to lose. 🤣 I just can´t stand a single player/coach etc. of them.

I think it is gonna be a wild game tonight. Lewandowski is back and Bayern have nothing to lose. It might be Xabi Alonso´s + Philip Lahm´s last champions league match and they will try everything to avoid that. Ribery and Robben will be highly motivated as well. Everything is possible, lets just hope the final standing is something like 2:3 or 3:4 :Laugh:

So, you risk almost everything all the time. I really like that approach 👍

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

And here's what we're playing for (some of the items), before going for the $ 150.000 :)

3 of these (got one already)

webcam1.PNG.c877812feeb0d23e9c308a943275dccf.PNG

9 of these

webcam2.PNG.b7d2be4670a0ac8a6899fdd30936dcae.PNG

2 of these

stand1.thumb.PNG.ed93800c87f4242de56be5c41bcdb09a.PNG

1 of these

stand2.thumb.PNG.02c1e54b11529c28a5bd752721cab6e4.PNG

4 of these

light.thumb.PNG.8b50f5836049802c86310ced2cd02068.PNG

1 of these

Microphone.thumb.PNG.f43323ebb211844ab3cf9e26e533b8f9.PNG

And some hubs, cables and mounts. I'll actually need more than the $ 1100, so I'll either have to adjust the target or get the company to pay for some of it (it will be community streams after all) :)

You should bet everything on:

What are referees wearing under their referee-outfit?

A: Real Madrid / Barcelona jersey (Kappa)

B: nothing

C: white shirt

D: colored shirt

All in on A! You will get some nice odds, guaranteed. :teardrop:

Mia san Mia ❤️

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

@GotWhatItTakes wrote:

You should bet everything on:

What are referees wearing under their referee-outfit?

A: Real Madrid / Barcelona jersey (Kappa)

B: nothing

C: white shirt

D: colored shirt

All in on A! You will get some nice odds, guaranteed. :teardrop:

Mia san Mia ❤️

Yeah, yesterday was so crazy! At least as wasn't as one-sided as in the Barca game. A few decisions went Bayerns way as well. In my opinion they should just start making use of the tv footage next season, as it's such a shame when the ref is the one to decide the game. If they had made use of tv footage this season, both Barca and Real would surely have been out.

https://youtu.be/gLFGWVYusqM

@bole1984, I guess someone can´t put their Bayern-hate away, even if it is regarding an international match.

Don´t know what team you are a fan of, but thanks to Bayern the Bundesliga does have that many champions league starters. 

Unlike all the other german clubs Bayern are not an embarassement for the Bundesliga as well as Germany.

Bayern had by far the best opponent, while Dortmund got knocked out by Monaco :laugh:

If Bayern would have played against Monaco/Barcelona/Leicester/Dortmund it would have been way easier to qualify for the semifinals. 

But no, we got the worst possible outcome, what is ok. We played well against the best team of the world despite the fact the we played with 10 against 11 for 80/210 minutes. That s just 10% (or even more if you think of the importance of Vidal/Martinez) that the referree took away from us.

And still, we did manage to put up a huge fight and if the referee would use some glasses, he would have seen that Ronaldo´s 2:2 was clearly irregular.

We could have reached penalties and than everything would have been possible.

But at least somebody is happy. I hope you enjoyed your five minutes of happiness when it was clear Bayern would be out of the CL despite a great fight. 

E: good luck for Schalke tonight @testuser1! Lets hope they can be the Eurofighters once more. :)

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

@GotWhatItTakes, Dortmund is a great ambassador too, they had great results in Europe recently, just remember the CL-final and last year`s EL-run. Don`t hate them, they must be much better, if Bayern don`t steal all of their quality players... And don`t underestimate Monaco, they can be the huge surprise this year, they playing superb. 

@testuser1 good luck for Schalke. No Wilmots, Moeller, or Lehmann this time, but magic can happen. And two goals should happen too, maybe 2-0? :happy: And the poker setup will be just few bets away!

Yeah, Schalke and Dortmund are exceptions of course. :happyshy:

But all these other Clubs like : Bayer 04 Leverkusen, Mönchengladbach, Mainz 05, Wolfsburg, you name it, are a huge disappointement in my eyes. They even dare to play with their second best team in the EL sometimes, what I will never understand.

But since Bayern have deepruns in CL almost always I think there is a lack of gratitude or however you wanna call it. But people are always full of "schadenfreude" when Bayern got kicked out yet by another spanish team. The funny thing is, Bayern fans do NOT expect to win the trible or the CL every year. That is what other people want us to say so that they can mock us for being arrogant gloryhunters. Fortunately, there are many great teams that want to win the CL every year and it depends on variance quite a bit. Imagine Bayern would have played against Leicester, Juve vs Atletico, Barca vs Real... The outcome would be drastically changed. 

@cris1285, you accuse Bayern of "stealing" their best players, you can´t be serious? As if the players don´t want to join Bayern, but they are forced to do so? 

Besides, there have to be 3 to agree:  Buyer, seller, player. If one doesn´t agree, there is no deal. Is it Bayern´s fault, that Dortmund has made bad contracts with its players? Lewandowski was wanted by the best clubs in the world, but he WANTED to go to Bayern only. 

Sure, Monaco can be a pain in the ass. But Dortmund had 0% chance because of the attack on their bus. It was way to easy. And against one of the best teams of the world, like Bayern, Real, Barcelona and Juventus, Monaco will go down.

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

@testuser1congrats on winning the Schalke bet, but make sure you stay in the Bundesliga first before dreaming about competing in the UCL! :laugh: Are you betting via an agent?

@GotWhatItTakes wrote:

@cris1285, you accuse Bayern of "stealing" their best players, you can´t be serious? As if the players don´t want to join Bayern, but they are forced to do so? 

@GotWhatItTakes

2013: Götze

2014: Lewandowski

2016: Hummels

And don't forget the Reus rumours. Nuff said! Bayern-fans are the worst. I mean, that's business as usual in the Bundesliga but don't pretend like it's not part of Bayern's strategy to weaken their direct opponents, that's page 1 in the FCB-managing handbook: They did it with Leverkusen, Bremen before when they became dangerous. Now they're doing it with Hoffenheim. 

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Archived