Can't find a freebet i won ?

Mynona

Hello @MarcoV @JeppeL :)

I won a 25 euros freebet in the Voetbalkrant freeroll on June the 12th but i don't find it in my program ? 

I probably look at the wrong place so i'm asking for some help to find it :)    i don't see it in the" bonus/freebet" seciton so i dont know where else to look.

Thanks for the help :)

@Mynona wrote:

Hello @MarcoV @JeppeL :)

I won a 25 euros freebet in the Voetbalkrant freeroll on June the 12th but i don't find it in my program ? 

I probably look at the wrong place so i'm asking for some help to find it :)    i don't see it in the" bonus/freebet" seciton so i dont know where else to look.

Thanks for the help :)

Should be inside yellow lines :)

n.thumb.jpg.8a055e0b3a0ebc0fb8a9df98a0273273.jpg

@Livertool, that you call "line" ? :laugh: Scratches maybe lol :haha: No offense.

But he is right, it should appear there if you got one of those freebets. But maybe you never got any, the reason can be that they add later, or you are not entitled to have (country restriction, crossing an other promo etc). Did you check at the bonus section? Maybe you have to accept first.   (Ahh, ok, just read now you tried.) I would check w the other site too.  

This is the link for the promotion of the tournament:    goo.gl/Vsv9nX        (i had to use a shortened link because of the word "e e n" which seems to block the thread to be posted)

And here is a screenshot of the result in the client (i'm playing under  "DmanB"  and it says on promotion that prizes would be added after 72 hours.

voetbalkrant-freebet25euros-12062017-1.thumb.png.db7f923240caea849d0154839b7b0e71.png

Thank for checking it out :)

@MarcoV   Sorry to disturb you again but i still can't find the freebet.  Its not in my Bonus/freebet section in the betting program, and when i try to place a bet, i have no option of using a freebet ?

(i'm not used to the betting part of unibet so i need some help here :s  )

Thanks for your help in advance :)

Archived