Bringsally Up

Bringsally

First post here but I've been lurking for a while. Love the forum and want to try to give some of my tips as well :)

I play mainly on Barclay Premier League, J-League, and Norwegian football. 

Soo my first tips will beee:

Vissel Kobe - Urawa Red Diamonds

Over 2.5 goals @ 1.73

Kristiansund BK - Molde 

Molde @ 2.15

Kristiansund promoted to the top division for the first time, playing against Molde who won the top divison in 2011 and 2012, and the norwegian cup in 2013. Great odds on Molde and I think they will take this

GLTA!

Vissel Kobe - Urawa Red Diamonds

Over 2.5 goals @ 1.73 - Win

Kristiansund BK - Molde 

Molde @ 2.15 -Win

Total bets: 2  / Win: 2 /  Lost: 0

So glad I won on both my tips for you today! :)

I had both of these on a combination and got everything in! Feels sooo good ;)

Molde barely made it with a 1-0 win and Urawa Red won 3-1 against Vissel Kobe.

I had 4 out of 5 correct on the japanese league today, and I really thought for a moment that I had all correct on both slips!

Tokyo was under 2-1, and I needed a win for Tokyo. Then they scored two quick goals, and went to 3-1! But then Sagan Tosu got 2 goals in the last 2 minutes! Oh my god what a match haha :) 5 goals in the last 20 minutes! Still lost that combo though....

My problem is that I rarely put money on single games but 2-4 games at a time to get my odds up... So I had one slip with Tokyo and one without it and I won on one of those (both had Molde and Over 2.5 goals) 

I have to get better at putting money on just my singles and doubles.. 

Still it's a profit and a good night for me and I hope that if someone following my tips got a good night as well :)

Coming back for some new tips asap! This was a fun saturday :)

Have an awesome weekend!

/Bringsally

Edit: Tokyo was under 1-0 of course hehe, hate when I can't edit my mistakes

Anyways, here's my tips for today:

Ventforet Kofu - Consadole Sapporo

Ventforet Kofu @ 2.50

Sapporo have won 3 of 19 games against Kofu since 2003 and won recently in 2006. There has been 4 draws between these teams since 2003, but I'd rather go for Kofu to win at 2.50 than 1.38 for Kofu/Draw. Might be a gamble, but I like the odds when you look at the statistics.

Arsenal - Manchester City

Over 3.5 goals @ 2.35

19 of 27 games for Arsenal this season has been over 2.5 goals and in 4 out of the last 5 games between these two teams there has been over 2.5 goals, so I'm going for another gamble here at over 3.5 goals.

GLTA!

/Bringsally

Gamba Osaka - Hiroshima 

Gamba Osaka @ 2.05

Gamba Osaka is currently in third place and Hiroshima is at the bottom. Hiroshima has not won in 5 games and the last game between these ended up 6-3 to Osaka.

Urawa - Vegalta Sendai

Over 2.5 goals @ 1.63

There has been only 2 games less than 2.5 goals between these teams since 2012. And usually they go above 3 5 goals. Urawa is the most scoring team so far this season with 13 goals in 5 games. 

GLTA!

Gamba Osaka - Hiroshima (0-1)

Gamba Osaka @ 2.05 - LOST  

Such a bad day for me with this bet as I had many slips with this bet on it! Osaka should've won from what I saw, but you can't always win I guess..

Urawa - Vegalta Sendai (7-0)

Over 2.5 goals @ 1.63 - WON 

Before I wrote these tips I thought about writing over 3.5 goals and over 3.5 goals for Urawa as well. but did not want to write it as I thought it was to risky. They scored 4 in the first half! Urawa is on fire these days!

I have 3 slips today that has to go in so I can bet on the matches tommorrow in the J-League, and Premier League as well, and I will post my tips for them asap.

Total bets: 6 / Won: 5 /  Lost: 1

Early games tommorrow, love having breakfast before work and watch football ;)

Sapporo - FC Tokyo

FC Tokyo @ 1.78

5th place (Tokyo) against 15th (Sapporo) place. In the last 10 meetings between these teams, Tokyo has won 8, and Sapporo 1. The last match ended in a 5-0 win for Tokyo. Have to go for Tokyo here. 

Omiya Ardija - Vissel Kobe

Vissel Kobe @ 2.25

Ardiya has lost 6 matches in a row and Kobe is at 2 place in the league after 5 matches played, and Ardiya is at last place with 0 points. There has been a lot of draws between these teams in the past but because of the recent matches and results I am going for Kobe in this round. 

GLTA!

Sapporo - FC Tokyo (2-1)

FC Tokyo @ 1.78 - LOST

Total bets: 8 / Won: 6 / Lost: 2

Another weak match from Tokyo, they had the lead and threw it away like last week. Last week they lost a 3-1 lead and it ended 3-3. Today they had the possesion but Sapporo had many more shots and they did a good job coming from 0-1 to 2-1, but unfortunately I had Tokyo to win today. 

Waiting for the Premier League to start soon and I hope that it will be a better end to this Saturday :)

Chelsea 2-1 before second half!

Not any tips now but a "fun fact", I was sooo close to make myself bet singles on Hazard, Costa AND King to score but as my bankroll is low at the moment I didn't do it But instead I put total goals over 2.5 and Chelsea to win first and second half, so at least I have something right tonight ;)

Captain Hindsight *flies away* 

Kristiansund BK - Brann (1-0)

Brann @ 2.25 - Lost

So many chances for Brann and then they made a penalty and lost 1-0 with 18 minutes left to play! Unlucky! But congrats to Kristiansund for winning their first match this season :)

Now, let's see if Arsenal gonna win tonight ;)

Total bets: 9 / Win: 6 / Lost: 3

Crystal Palace - Arsenal (3-0)

Arsenal @ 1.78 - Lost

What a game by Crystal Palace! Arsenal did not play a good game tonight and Crystal Palace was clearly the better team! My friend sent me a photo of him puttin a tenner on Crystal and I hate him right now haha  

Total bets: 10 / Win: 6 / Lost: 4

Still I'm happy with my first 10 bets here at the forum, though I thought it would be better by the games I picked.. But you don't win every game! 

Champions League tomorrow and I'm looking forward to some great games this week! 

GLTA!

Brisbane Roar - Kashima Antlers

Kashima Antlers -0.75 @ 1.85

Kashima is at the top of their group in the AFC Champions League and won 3-0 last time when these teams met. I think they're gonna win with 2 goals but I put -0.75 so I get a half win if they only win with 1 goal.

Half time

Brisbane 1-0 around 20 minutes! They were pressing Kashima a lot! Kashima came back the last 20 minutes and had control from then on and were really close to score on a corner, but hit the post.

It's fun to watch the japanese teams as they have incredible stamina and never look tired, while Brisbane is trying to keep up with them. Sort of watching dogs trying to catch a rabbit ;)

If this keeps up I'm sure that Kashima will score in the second half, and might even win with 1 goal. I really need this win today :)

Unfortunately I can't see all of the second half as I'm going to work now.

GLTA! 

Brisbane Roar - Kashima Antlers (2-1)

Kashima Antlers -0.75 @ 1.85 - LOST

Not a great start of the day for me, and Kashima's goal came way to late. They had more shots and possesion than Brisbane in second half but that was not enough today. Better luck next time!

Gonna read about the J-League and Premier League matches this weekend and coming back asap with more tips.

Total bets: 11 / Win: 6 / Lost: 5

Been looking on some new matches on Sunday in J-League and here are my thoughts.

Sapporo - Kawasaki Frontale

Kawasaki @ 1.95

There has been 15 games between these teams since 2001, 2 draws, 1 win to Sapporo in 2008 and 12 wins to Kawasaki. Sapporo has been playing better the last 5 games, but I'm going for Kawasaki in this one. 

FC Tokyo - Urawa Red Diamonds

Over 2.5 goals @ 1.69

Urawa has scored 20 goals in 6 games and are on fire these days, while Tokyo has been letting in goals in the last games which made them lose when they had been in the lead. Since 2012 there has been 11 games and only 2 out of these has been under 3.5 goals! I think Urawa is gonna win this, but I would rather go for the goals here as there has been some draws between these teams earlier. Tempting to go for over 3.5 goals @ 2.80 as well, but I'm staying at over 2.5 goals. 

I'll see if I can find anymore value in the games on subday when I have the time.

GLTA!

• 3 weeks later...

Unlucky with the last two bets as well, but let's see how this weekend goes :)

I'll put up all my bets for the friday, saturday and sunday and then I'll post updates when they've finished. Since I only have a phone and it's many bets I will not give any reason behind the bets this time but every bet is researched through stats and my own knowledge as usual :)

Friday:

Floridsdorfer AC - FC Liefering
FC Liefering @ 2.50

Atalanta - Juventus
Juventus @ 1.94

Bayer Leverkusen - Schalke 04
Bayer Leverkusen @ 2.33

Saturday:
(03.30) Tiburones Veracruz - CF Monterrey
CF Monterrey @ 1.95

Montreal Impact - Vancouver Whitecaps
Over 2.5 goals @ 1.73

Werder Bremen - Hertha Berlin
Werder Bremen @ 1.94

Southampton - Hull
Southampton @ 1.66

Stoke - West Ham
Stoke @ 2.12

Orlando City - Colorado Rapids
Orlando City @ 1.75

Crystal Palace - Burnley
Crystal Palace @ 1.80

Montpellier - Lille
Montpellier @ 2.10

Nantes - Lorient
Nantes @ 2.05

Thespakusatsu - Nagoya
Nagoya @ 1.82

(06.00) Yamaguchi - Nagasaki
Nagasaki @ 3.10

(07.00) Avispa Fukuoka - Tokyo Verdy
Tokyo Verdy @ 3.50

(08.00) Roasso Kumamoto - Yokohama FC
Yokohama FC @ 2.50

Sunday:

Toluca FC - Queretaro FC
Toluca FC @ 1.70

Jaguares de Chiapas - Santos Laguna
Santos Laguna @ 2.50

Everton - Chelsea
Chelsea @ 2.07

Shimizu S-Pulse - Vegalta Sendai
Over 2.5 goals @ 1.98

Albirex Niigata - Kashiwa Reysol
Kashiwa Reysol @ 2.04

Kashima Antlers - Sagan Tosu
Kashima Antlers @ 1.70

Roma - Lazio
Roma @ 1.85

Crotone - AC Milan
AC Milan @ 1.93

Omiya Ardija - Urawa
3 way handicap (1-0) Urawa to win @ 1.97

That's all my bets for this weekend! I hope most of them will go in, and hopefully 50% will go in. Good luck to all! :)

edit: As the last two bets was lost, my bets looks like this now:

Total bets: 13 / Win: 6 / Lost: 7

Archived