BetUP

I quite like the strategy that is involved, but I suspect that it will be solved rather quickly, esp if it becomes popular and large sums of money are involved. Problem is that it requires full attention for 45 mins.

Currently it isn't fun. You can't take the risk of gambling on the next option being worth five points, as it won't be. Most of the time I've sat there and watched it do nothing but load from left to right. Good idea though - with some tweaks it can be great.

@Valkyrie wrote:

I agree, @DepchZ Being able to watch the game live would make it much more interesting and if you could actually see what's happening on the field it would be easier to predict the outcome.

I always check if Unibet offer a live stream for the match or not. If yes I pop up the live streaming window next to my bet up page. If not I try to find some stream with as possible as less delay.

We've put up the Euro last-16 games - don't miss the massive EUR 2,000 prize pools on Italy v Spain Monday afternoon.

And for those of you who fancy late-night battles - we're running the Copa America final of Argentina v Chile Sunday night - there's a guaranteed EUR 500 up for grabs.

Keep playing BetUP - enjoy :)

• 7 months later...

I have couple of questions/ideas about BetUp.

Will be there different buy-ins in the future or only the 5$ ones?

Will be there tennis? Somewhere on the community it was a suggestion before, and there was a plan about it.

Is it possible technically to have a community game?

If the weekly reward wil be back some day, i think it would be good idea to give away some BetUp tickets. 

I remember during the world cup last summer i won twice (i think the buy-in was same 5$, but the pot was doubled up), and i almost fall in love - since than i played only one or two paid one and never won again, so we broke up :haha: Clubfootball is more unpredictable... 

Archived