AndreiBN's betting thread

AndreiBN

Przechwytywanie.PNG.6157475f413e2c21bf0154b8f7b0321c.PNGPrzechwytywanie1.PNG.b5187755fa39a8c37da2d6460190c1ee.PNG

Unfortunately there was no good odd for Radanovic and i only made here the return. Great tips never thought that Ramsdasdasa will win that to be honest, i believe he was break down in third already. And i was too late today for Giorgi. Isnt she like in s h i t form lately? She is losing to everyone now, and to me she is top 5 material. Would be funny if she played now Radwanska 😪:inlove:

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@psrquack wrote:

Lorenzi-Djere 2 for 2,25.

@Hope it will happen.Have him on a combo with Benneteau.After seeing how awful Mahut finished the 2nd set ,i knew we will go down...so i got decent odds @2.50 for Benneteau and i put him together with Djere...

Was more like an angry bet,cause Mahut ruined a potential massive win and i always ask myself why do i continu to bet on small odds like this ( he had 1.25 prematch ) when my instinct tells me to void them,especially when there are 2 french guys against each other...but maybe i'll broke even if Djere brings the surprise...but he's losing his serve too many times..and that will cost him...

• Like 1
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

@AndreiBN wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

Lorenzi-Djere 2 for 2,25.

@Hope it will happen.Have him on a combo with Benneteau.After seeing how awful Mahut finished the 2nd set ,i knew we will go down...so i got decent odds @2.50 for Benneteau and i put him together with Djere...

Was more like an angry bet,cause Mahut ruined a potential massive win and i always ask myself why do i continu to bet on small odds like this ( he had 1.25 prematch ) when my instinct tells me to void them,especially when there are 2 french guys against each other...but maybe i'll broke even if Djere brings the surprise...but he's losing his serve too many times..and that will cost him...

I watching the match and I have the feeling that I watch a women game. Too many breaks. Btw I think it will be a 3 setter. Unfortunately I don't have much time following the games, but honesly I enjoy the pre grand slam periods more than the GS time. I don't know why maybe the various courts and games are the reason.

Tips for : 15.06.2017 : 

1. Andrea Hlavackova - Arantxa Rus - 2 @2.10 on Unibet ( WTA - S-Hertogenbosch - 11:00 CET)

2. Stefano Travaglia - Cedrik Marcel Stebe - 1 @1.90 on Unibet ( Challenger - Caltanissetta - 14:00 CET)

3. Richel Hogenkamp - Ana Konjuh - 1 @2.40 on Unibet ( WTA - S-Hertogenbosch - 14:30 CET)

4. Alison Riske - Magdalena Rybarikova - 2 @2.00 on Unibet ( WTA - Nottingham - 15:30 CET)

5. Paul Henri Mathieu - Marco Trungelliti - 1 @1.80 on Unibet ( Challenger - Lyon - 18:00 CET)

6. Brydan Kl ein - Sam Groth - 1 @2.70 on Unibet ( Challenger - Nottingham - 18:00 CET)

"Double-up" Tip of the day : Combine 2 bets = Odds @2.25 on Unibet :

7. Jeremy Chardy - Feliciano Lopez - 2 @1.45 on Unibet ( ATP - Stuttgart - 11:00 CET)

8. Vasek Pospisil - Alexandr Dolgopolov - 2 @1.65 on Unibet ( ATP - S-Hertogenbosch - 13:30 CET)

• Like 4

@AndreiBN wrote:

@7. Jeremy Chardy - Feliciano Lopez - 2 @1.45 on Unibet ( ATP - Stuttgart - 11:00 CET)

@7. Jeremy Chardy - Feliciano Lopez - 2 @1.45 on Unibet ( ATP - Stuttgart - 11:00 CET) Final result 2-1 ( 3-6 ; 6-3 ; 2-6 ) BET - WON

• Like 4

@AndreiBN wrote:

@1. Andrea Hlavackova - Arantxa Rus - 2 @2.10 on Unibet ( WTA - S-Hertogenbosch - 11:00 CET)

@1. Andrea Hlavackova - Arantxa Rus - 2 @2.10 on Unibet ( WTA - S-Hertogenbosch - 11:00 CET) Final result 0-2 ( 2-6 ; 5-7 ) BET - WON

• Like 3

@psrquack wrote:

@MoreTBC wrote:

She was 1.05 when I put her in an acca to clear my bonus. Why does she hate me?

No offense but 1,05 is big enough for bonus clearing? I think it should be 1,40 or so.

If the acca it's over 1.40 you can have 10 odds of 1.02 if you want :)

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

Oh, I missed the word acca. Btw there is only one break difference, so anything can happen.

Watching numbers on a screen has never been this exciting. She starts losing when I watch the live stream so I'm not loading it.

• Like 1
Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

From todays tips i dont like Dolgopolov, purely because playing that mug under 3.00 is no value for me. With under 1.70 he has like 15% won matches, he is notorious for fixing matches also, so you know. He is playing out of form Pospisil, but canadian should have more easy serve games than rival and its too coin flip for me. l also have my doubts about Stebe match. German was on his way to top 20 when injury stopped him. Lately he had some good wins, so im nervous playing against him and Travaglia is no artist. Konjuh one of the most erratic players on the tour but lately really in bad form so it could be good bet. 

From the rest maybe Janowicz with Dimitrov. Bookmaker also think he can make upset cause its only 3.15 on him. They have always very even matches so who knows. Low valuebet with only 3.00 but with some other big tip its worth to play. Paire should win with Gojowczyk but with him is same story as with Dolgopolov. You dont play him under 1.70. Haas with Zverev, after Federer win you cant expect he will lose with older Zverev do you? But again he could be tired he is like 45 now? Bennetau with A.Zverev at 6.00 is good valuebet also, cause i give here 60% that it will be very even match (odd is made purely out of rankings, but Bennetau is very good player and he can easily outsmart young Zverev). This indian Ramukanassdj is probably an option for win with Kukushkin with 3.00 on him. I certainly will play some double with Andreozzi who play Lorenzi and it is 3.00 on him. Its a coin flip really here. Millman Smith coinflip and its 2,45 in the latter. Sakharov and Coria both at 3.00, here also you can expect some upsets.

• Like 2
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Janowicz won! I was tempted to back him for the win of the tournament even lol. He surely can do that and odd for him was around 60 i believe.

Travaglia have like 10 matchpoints and he lost 2nd set. I hit 8.5 on Stebe just before one (was hitting 11 but dont really now why it hit lower lol) and just cash out half the win. Oh, and i backed Konjuh just to be sure. She serving for the macth right now.

Przechwytywanie.PNG.0e0b24d59460352b490666422c8bca56.PNGPrzechwytywanie.PNG.8657bf32df5287a56ee64d30c596b8ed.PNG

• Like 1

@AndreiBN wrote:

@3. Richel Hogenkamp - Ana Konjuh - 1 @2.40 on Unibet ( WTA - S-Hertogenbosch - 14:30 CET)

@3. Richel Hogenkamp - Ana Konjuh - 1 @2.40 on Unibet ( WTA - S-Hertogenbosch - 14:30 CET) Final result 1-2 ( 6-4 ; 3-6 ; 4-6 ) BET - LOST