AndreiBN's betting thread

AndreiBN

@psrquack Yes ,i'm in...but it's almost impossible to compete against those top 10-20 highrollers.Think they have huge bankrolls and bet accordingly.

Focused on TV now to watch Kerber ♥️

@McSwaggington Yes,another upset.So many already in the first day.That's why Grand Slams are so unpredictable and interesting to watch :D

• Like 2
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

I don't know how Lorenzi could manage the 2-1 lead and break against Duckworth. The italians shots are so weak and are far from the lines away. Pretty interesting.:wow:

Don't worry about Kerber, it will be an easy two sets win. The shots are good and near the lines, so no problem for her.

• Like 1

I had good night today. Thank you for minotaur.

Przechwytywanie1.thumb.PNG.aabd09956eae4ec120555f28561ac2d9.PNG

Some other bet i won yesterday, i guess i was lucky with Vanni here :)

http://imgur.com/a/JQnJ6      Why i didnt bet +1.5 sets on Janowicz and Kuznetsov????

http://imgur.com/a/0Jkd4     Was pretty sure that Cuevas match will be a long one lol

http://imgur.com/a/anNlt       I played those at singles too, but in 2fold it would be a megawin.Shame.

http://imgur.com/a/kgvOI    Was pretty sure i won that cause i saw over 40 gems in Lorenzi match, then i saw it was only 4 sets.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Australian Open : Day 2 - Picks for 17.01.2017 ( Interesting digits combination date ) : 

1.Katerina Bondarenko - Caroline Garcia - 1 @2.30 on Unibet ( WTA - Australian Open - Melbourne - 01:00 CET) First heads-up between these 2 players who are passing a great form lately,with a plus for the Katerina.Will be the first offical match for Garcia this year,in comparation with the 8th for Bondarenko.Great performance by her in Sydney and she will not give up any point tonight and fight to get into the second round.I''m not going into technical details now,as i want to keep this easy to read,but in my opinion,Bondarenko has a much more solid game and i see Garcia more focused on winning this tournament in doubles,together with Mladenovic.

2.Cagla Buyukakcay - Oceane Dodin - 1 @3.10 on Unibet ( WTA - Australian Open - Melbourne - 01:00 CET) DifficulT surname for the turkish to write it without any mistakes :Rofl: . Although she's definately out of form in the last months,i still belive a lot in Cagla.And i think she will focus  ,as she does when she's playing a Grand Slam tournament.Great performance for her last year in US Open and i'm expecting at least the same tonight.The french lady is a very unpredictable one,a lot of ups and downs in her tennis durning a match,not very good at her own serve,so for sure we'll see a lot of breaks during this match.Very good odds and i think it's worth taking a risk at this.

3.Radu  Albot - Carlos Berlocq - 1 @1.90 on Unibet ( ATP - Australian Open - Melbourne - 02:30 CET ) Kind of a flipcoin this match,but i'll go with the moldovian this time.He's a fighter,has powerfull shots,runs a lot and think this will do the difference tonight,as i'm expecting a very long match ( minimum 4 sets,with at least 1 tie-break ).On the other hand ,Berlocq might create him problems,but he's a bit past at this moment,and can't see him taking a long match and win it.He will be very agressive in the beginning of the match for sure,trying to end this as quickly as possible,but just can't see it happening.Who knows...?

4.Alexandr Dolgopolov - Borna Coric - 1 @1.80 on Unibet ( ATP - Australian Open - Melbourne - 04:00 CET) A few months ago,i would have definately went with Coric in this heads-up.But something happend to him,an he seems kinda lost lately.And not sure if this is the tournament for a comeback from him.Lots of talent,but still missing something in the last months in the circuit.When it comes to talent,it's impossible not to nominate Dolgopolov as well.On a very good day i think he's capable of defeating any top 10 players at the moment.Feel sorry about his health problems,which really kept him out of top 4 at least,but i have a good feeling about him tonight.

5.Heather Watson - Samantha Stosur - 2 @1.80 on Unibet ( WTA - Australian Open - Melbourne - 04:30 CET) Heather is the "Genie Bouchard" of UK ,not when it comes to tennis but when it comes to life day by day.Think she is much more focused on her social life than of playing tennis.Not saying that it is a bad thing ,but sometimes it's a shame to see so much talent waisted in some people.Sam Stosur had a really bad run lately ,but in front of her home crowd, she most likely to perform much better and go into the second round pretty easy if you ask me.

6.Hyeon Chung - Renzo Olivo - 2 @4.50 on Unibet ( ATP - Australian Open - Melbourne - 06:00 CET) I really like the argentinian player,very talented,good forhand,powerfull shots and i do belive that he can win this match tonight,and for this odds ,for sure would worth betting some money on him.Not a very big fan of Chung,he's not very spectacular,he plays very standard tennis,kinda bornig if i may add,it's true, many times this was the way to victory,but i like much more risk takers and players who know how to entertain as well.

"Double-up" Tip of the day :  Combine 2 bets = Odds @2.29 on Unibet :

7.Thomas Fabbiano - Donald Young - 2 @1.54 on Unibet ( Australian Open - Melbourne - 01:00 CET) Great performance through the qualifiers for Fabbiano,really impressive at some point,but don't see him into the next round.And not because Young is unbeatable,but there is something about Donald when she plays Grand Slams...he gets some kinda of boost from the atmosphere and delivers quality tennis.He is known for his longs 5 sets matches,but don't think it will be the case tonight,but for sure we'll see this from him in the next rounds . This is a bet that i belive in and worth placing it in some combos.

8.Yoshihito Nishioka - Alex Bolt - 1 @1.49 on Unibet ( Australian Open - Melbourne - 02:30 CET) If you're not very familiar with tennis and you take a look at he current ranking and see this huge difference between them,you might think that something is wrong.Well,it's not.Bolt showed great tennis in the qualifiers for Australian Open and on the other hand ,Nishioka is not having his best tennis period at the moment.With all this,still think that the japanese will go into second round.

Best of luck to all of you and even tho it's kinda hard following all the matches in the night time,it's just so much pleasure watching top players and top tennis.!!!

• Like 2

@AndreiBN wrote:

Australian Open : Day 2 - Picks for 17.01.2017 ( Interesting digits combination date ) : 

@7.Thomas Fabbiano - Donald Young - 2 @1.54 on Unibet ( Australian Open - Melbourne - 01:00 CET) Great performance through the qualifiers for Fabbiano,really impressive at some point,but don't see him into the next round.And not because Young is unbeatable,but there is something about Donald when she plays Grand Slams...he gets some kinda of boost from the atmosphere and delivers quality tennis.He is known for his longs 5 sets matches,but don't think it will be the case tonight,but for sure we'll see this from him in the next rounds . This is a bet that i belive in and worth placing it in some combos.

@7.Thomas Fabbiano - Donald Young - 2 @1.54 on Unibet ( Australian Open - Melbourne - 01:00 CET) Final result 0-3 ( 4-6 ; 6-7 ; 4-6 ) BET - WON

• Like 2

@AndreiBN wrote:

@8.Yoshihito Nishioka - Alex Bolt - 1 @1.49 on Unibet ( Australian Open - Melbourne - 02:30 CET) If you're not very familiar with tennis and you take a look at he current ranking and see this huge difference between them,you might think that something is wrong.Well,it's not.Bolt showed great tennis in the qualifiers for Australian Open and on the other hand ,Nishioka is not having his best tennis period at the moment.With all this,still think that the japanese will go into second round.

@8.Yoshihito Nishioka - Alex Bolt - 1 @1.49 on Unibet ( Australian Open - Melbourne - 02:30 CET) Final result 3-1 ( 6-4 ; 1-6 ; 6-2 ; 6-4 ) BET - WON

• Like 3

When Struff broke back, it was kinda obvious he will win this set. Thiem doesnt have the same confidence like last spring. Same as Goffin who struggling because always Opelka serves first, giving him hard time and pressure to stay in the set/match. I didnt bet on Opelka (just the over and set before the game), but i hope he takes it, he deserves it. 

@AndreiBN wrote:

@3.Radu  Albot - Carlos Berlocq - 1 @1.90 on Unibet ( ATP - Australian Open - Melbourne - 02:30 CET ) Kind of a flipcoin this match,but i'll go with the moldovian this time.He's a fighter,has powerfull shots,runs a lot and think this will do the difference tonight,as i'm expecting a very long match ( minimum 4 sets,with at least 1 tie-break ).On the other hand ,Berlocq might create him problems,but he's a bit past at this moment,and can't see him taking a long match and win it.He will be very agressive in the beginning of the match for sure,trying to end this as quickly as possible,but just can't see it happening.Who knows...?

@3.Radu  Albot - Carlos Berlocq - 1 @1.90 on Unibet ( ATP - Australian Open - Melbourne - 02:30 CET )  Even tho Albot lost,managed to break even with what i predicted in my short analysis.Was indeed a long match and had 2 tie breaks in it,so made a good profit with those bets.Sorry for the moldovanian,but he had a lot of chances to take this match into 5th set.Final result 1-3 ( 4-6 ; 6-7 ; 7-5 ; 6-7 )

• Like 4

@AndreiBN wrote:

@4.Alexandr Dolgopolov - Borna Coric - 1 @1.80 on Unibet ( ATP - Australian Open - Melbourne - 04:00 CET) A few months ago,i would have definately went with Coric in this heads-up.But something happend to him,an he seems kinda lost lately.And not sure if this is the tournament for a comeback from him.Lots of talent,but still missing something in the last months in the circuit.When it comes to talent,it's impossible not to nominate Dolgopolov as well.On a very good day i think he's capable of defeating any top 10 players at the moment.Feel sorry about his health problems,which really kept him out of top 4 at least,but i have a good feeling about him tonight.

@4.Alexandr Dolgopolov - Borna Coric - 1 @1.80 on Unibet ( ATP - Australian Open - Melbourne - 04:00 CET) Final result 3-1 ( 6-3 ; 6-4 ; 3-6 ; 7-6 ) BET - WON

• Like 4

Unbeliveble match between Ivo Karlovic - Horacio Zeballos .No more than 82!!!! games played,and still going on.Histroty in the making 🤣. 41 games ,so far, in the 5th set...and none of them is looking ready to give up

• Like 7