AndreiBN's betting thread

AndreiBN

A few more hours before the first Grand Slam of the year will kick off in Melbourne and we're gonaa enjoy 2 full weeks on best tennis.Of course my daily predictions will be focused on this event and i will add also a short analysis to my picks.Here are my tips for the first day of AO  : 

1.Nicolas Almagro - Jeremy Chardy  - 1 @2.10 on Unibet ( ATP - Australian Open - Melbourne - 01:00 CET) This will be for sure a very interesting match to watch.None of them are in top form lately and they will wanna boost their performance with a good start in a grand slam.The frenchman is slightly favourite in the eyes of bookies,but i don't agree at all with this.In the last 5 meetings between them, the spaniard managed to win all of them !!!with an amazing total set score 11-1.From my point of view,this is a really good value bet and i will try it for sure.

2.Alex De Minaur - Gerald Melzer - 1 First set @2.30 on Unibet ( ATP - Australian Open - Melbourne - 01:00 CET) A lot of expectations from this extremly young and talented australian player,Alex.He is definately a rising star and playing in front of a home crowd will give him the extra boost to make a great match tonight.This will be the first ever encounter between De Minaur and Melzer and the austrian is not crossing a very good period in the last months and idon't really think he will have a long stay in Australia.Another bet which i belive in a lot and for sure will spend some money on it :)

3.Ryan Harrison - Nicolas Mahut - 2 @2.10 on Unibet ( ATP - Australian Open - Melbourne - 01:00 CET) Harrison ( current ATP ranking -89 ) will have a difficult first round against Mahut ( current ATP ranking - 38 ) .The american had a good performance in Auckland and he looks in better form at the moment,which is the reason i guess the bookies gave him lower odds in winning this match,but i see a 5 sets match here,with at least 2 tie-breaks.

4.Ying Ying Duan - Rebecca Sramkova - 2 @2.20 on Unibet ( WTA - Australian Open - Melbourne - 01:00 CET) I would have skipped this one if it wasn't for the last matches from Sramkova that i've watched in the qualifiers.She is very talented, runs a lot,strong shots and a vert intelligent player.On the other side,the chinese will be a difficult opponent ,but with a lot of weak points ,after watching her against Radwanska.For tonight my bet will go to the slovakian .

5.Simona Halep - Shelby Rogers - Over 2.5 sets in the match @3.30 on Unibet ( WTA - Australian Open - Melbourne - 01:00 CET) Well,to be honest,this bet in mostly because of my gut feeling and with all the experience that i have betting on Simona in the last years,i really do see this doable.Halep is one of the favourite to win this Grand Slam,and as a romanian,will be happy is this will happen,but she's like always had problems in the first round of a big tournament,and even if i'm 99% sure that she will win this match,she will make it difficult for herself.Also,Shelby is a good player,massive body and really long and depth shots with forhand.

6.Yaroslava Shvedova - Irina Camelia Begu - 1 @2.10 on Unibet ( WTA - Australian Open - Melbourne - 01:00 CET) My bet goes for Yaroslava because i've seen her much more focused when she is playing big tournaments.I like her style ,very spectacular and entertaining.Begu is having a really bad period at the moment,and don't think that is the place where she can get back on the track.I see her much more prepared for the french open ,in the beginning of summer,and hope so,because she is a very talented player ,but she needs to work a lot on the mental part.

"Double-up" Tip of the day : Combine 2 bets = Odds @3.15 on Unibet :

7.Kiki Bertens - Varvara Lepchenko - 1 @1.46 on Unibet ( WTA - Australian Open - Melbourne - 01:00 CET) I see this first round a failry easy one for the dutch tennis player,which i like a lot,maybe because she likes to live dangerous  many times :Rofl: She likes taking risks,give everything on the tennis court and it's a pleasure watching her.Lepchenko is good,but not so good to go into the next round if you ask me .Minimum of sets in this match is my prediction.

8.Pablo Cuevas - Diego Sebastian Schwartzman - 2 @2.16 on Unibet ( ATP - Australian Open - Melbourne - 04:00 CET )  A south america first encounter in the first round will be something not to be missed. 2-1 H2H  is the score in favour of the argentinian so far.This will be,in my opinion,a long match as well,minimum 4 sets and a lot of breaks from each player.A high number of games in the match is also a good value bet and ,also, 1 tie break for sure is my pick.

Good luck and hope to see as much green as possible !! :)

• Like 9
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

I loved to read the analysis(well done @AndreiBN👍) but after so many months following your daily picks I don't really need arguments to see why you played like this as I already know that your process is already pretty complex and you don't just "throw" picks away- "in Andrei we trust" was damn popular last year, so it's up to you if you have time/ want to write so much (I would need like 2 hours to write 8 analysis)... again, just posing your daily picks is more than enough for me 🆒

Good luck all with the AO competition and with your bets on the 1st Grand Slam of the year :cash::cash::cash:

• Like 1
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

@BillyR23 @cris1285 Thanks guys,really keeps me motivated your nice words.I will write a short analysis only when it comes to Grand Slams.I started last year,at US Open,and it's mostly what i think about each pick and i try to keep it friendly and funny and easy to read for everyone.Even if nobody is "forced" to follow them and it's just my hobby,i always try to give the best and it's tru that i do  spend quite some time every day doing this,but when you do it because you love it,doesn't really matter.

Thanks for your support guys,and for your help and your own picks are much appreciated as well in this thread.Most of y picks are not easy to complete,i mean ost are over @2.00 odds ,so i will be happy with each good result i get from them.Don't hold it against me if they are not good all the time :D

• Like 5

Thank you for this. I was about to put some money on this tennis event but had no clue what to pick. The only tennis players i know are those from top 10 ATP and WTA rankings so this picks are very helpful. I will defenitly keep track of this thread.

Keep up the good work

• Like 1
Unibet hoodie is amazing

Harrison was like the next best thing in US tennis years ago (he had a brother does he?). Along with mug Donald Young lol. Last year he wasnt that bad, especially good run in Toronto masters, when in 3rd round he almost beat Berdych and also third round of US Open, where he beat in 2nd round Raonic. And in both of this tournaments he went all the way from qualifications. Now without qualification he could make some life changing result :). Lately he took one set from Sock, who is at least quarter final AO material, and he beat Garcia Lopez who is exactly Mahut caliber. So, i totally understand the odds here, and IMO its at best flip, but with all the information i fancy Harrison a bit more, even if Mahut is bad matchup for him. It should be 4/5sets, over in gems also.

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@Ivanus wrote:

@Ryan Harrison - Nicolas Mahut - 2 @2.10 on Unibet

I think this odd is too big to not put some big money on it...i don't think Mahut will have any problem with Harrison...i am thinking even to put 0:2 correct score :D Good luck all!

You can`t put 2:0 correct score, since Grand Slams (for mens) goes best of five sets. So careful with the lines also.

I dont know, i dont place any bet here, but im really wondering when i see people betting on Mahut. IMO he is the past except s/Hertogenbosch, even in doubles he dropped in form. Harrison beat also Raonic in the US Open, he is a good player, just completely idiot. Let`s see. 

• Like 2

@Ivanus Be aware that Grand Slams in men's single event are a 3 set minimum matches :)

@Evarb Happy to help and really hope some of my picks and other members will make some profit  and bring more fans to this great sport :d.Best of luck!!

@jerry I agree that it's a flip coin,but my coin ended up on Mahut side :Rofl: but it will be very interesting to watch,no matter the final result.And yes,a bet on a big number of games in the match would be a good value one

• Like 3

@AndreiBN wrote:

A few more hours before the first Grand Slam of the year will kick off in Melbourne and we're gonaa enjoy 2 full weeks on best tennis.Of course my daily predictions will be focused on this event and i will add also a short analysis to my picks.Here are my tips for the first day of AO  : 

@1.Nicolas Almagro - Jeremy Chardy  - 1 @2.10 on Unibet ( ATP - Australian Open - Melbourne - 01:00 CET) This will be for sure a very interesting match to watch.None of them are in top form lately and they will wanna boost their performance with a good start in a grand slam.The frenchman is slightly favourite in the eyes of bookies,but i don't agree at all with this.In the last 5 meetings between them, the spaniard managed to win all of them !!!with an amazing total set score 11-1.From my point of view,this is a really good value bet and i will try

@1.Nicolas Almagro - Jeremy Chardy  - 1 @2.10 on Unibet ( ATP - Australian Open - Melbourne - 01:00 CET) No history to this match as it only had 4 games played,and after that,the spaniard retired due to injury. BET - Voided

• Like 1

@AndreiBN wrote:

@2.Alex De Minaur - Gerald Melzer - 1 First set @2.30 on Unibet ( ATP - Australian Open - Melbourne - 01:00 CET) A lot of expectations from this extremly young and talented australian player,Alex.He is definately a rising star and playing in front of a home crowd will give him the extra boost to make a great match tonight.This will be the first ever encounter between De Minaur and Melzer and the austrian is not crossing a very good period in the last months and idon't really think he will have a long stay in Australia.Another bet which i belive in a lot and for sure will spend some money on it :)

@2.Alex De Minaur - Gerald Melzer - 1 First set @2.30 on Unibet ( ATP - Australian Open - Melbourne - 01:00 CET) Everything went ok for the young australian until it came to 5-5.He had a lot of opportunities to break in this firts set,but unfortunately,missed all of them,and Melzer did break just when he needed to win thie first set with 7-5.BET - LOST

• Like 1

Not that bad tho... 50k AUD for a warming-up :cash:

1482394933_AOprizes.jpg.61313e477384b80ed4771c339a912795.jpg

Insane prize pool at this Grand Slams... 

BTW, Halep with a slow start of the match(down a set and a break in the 2nd), hopefully she can find her best tennis before the match is over :Disappointed:

• Like 1
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

@BillyR23

Once again,Simona disappoints in first round of a Grand Slam.That's why i don't think she can win one in the nearest future.She's not ready at all and what's more annyoing about her will be her speech after the match,saying that she either felt some pain or stupid things like this.It's really embarrassing to leave a GS like she did

• Like 3

Many weeks before the match she was always saying that she came pretty early in Australia and now she's used to the heat and all that.After she lost so badly,she began saying that it was to hot for her ,she felt pain in the top of her painted nails,etc.

I'm just curios how many huge money amount were placed on bets of her losing with 2-0 in the first round? Think she knows the answer :) It's much more easier to fake tennis for one hour and win a lot of money than actually playing for real and hard work and all the way to the finals :)

Feeling lucky today @psrquack ? 🤣 I've seen some really strange odds from Unibet this night.Made a nice profit on soe of those.Jankovic was at some point @2.60 when she was equal score...so i had to take advantage of it :D

Already used the 5th bet offer today 🤣

Capture.thumb.PNG.eeb150db5b622897f57f7272b18fdaac.PNG

• Like 8

@McSwaggington

Think Pouille can still win this,and it will be a shame to see him leaving this tournament so early.I remember him playing so top quality tennis in US Open last year agains Nadal,and i think  he is used to the pressure now and will just try to play him game,despite the fact the Bublik is indeed ,looking like he just plays for fun today 🤣

• Like 2