AndreiBN's betting thread

AndreiBN

@BroederTuck Happy New Year as well and congrats on your win :D. I belive in all of them,but most comfortable i feel about #5 Renzo Olive to win against Ruud and #7 ,Mona Barthel to have a win against Jakupovic .

Hope it will work out ok and make some profit together :D.Best of luck

• Like 2
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

@AndreiBN wrote:

Happy New Year guys.Hope you had an awesome party.

Here are my first tips for 2017.First games will start at midnight and continue during the night until tomorrow afternoon :

@1.Jamie Loeb - Taylor Townsend - 1 @2.10 on Unibet ( WTA Auckland - 00:00 CET)

@1.Jamie Loeb - Taylor Townsend - 1 @2.10 on Unibet ( WTA Auckland - 00:00 CET) Final result 2-0 ( 7-6 ; 6-1 ) BET - WON

• Like 7

@AndreiBN wrote:

Here are my first tips for 2017.First games will start at midnight and continue during the night until tomorrow afternoon :

@2.Barbora Sfetkova - Tereza Martincova - 1 @1.80 on Unibet ( WTA - Auckland - 00:00 CET)

@2.Barbora Sfetkova - Tereza Martincova - 1 @1.80 on Unibet ( WTA - Auckland - 00:00 CET) Final result 2-0 ( 6-1 ; 6-3 ) BET - WON

• Like 6

@AndreiBN wrote:

@7. Mona Barthel - Dalila Jakupovic - 1 @1.50 on Unibet ( WTA - Auckland - 01:00 CET)

@7. Mona Barthel - Dalila Jakupovic - 1 @1.50 on Unibet ( WTA - Auckland - 01:00 CET) Final result 2-0 ( 6-2 ; 6-1 ) BET - WON

• Like 9

Tips for : 03.01.2017

1.Marina Erakovic - Jelena Ostapenko - 2 @1.70 on Unibet ( WTA - Auckland - 03:00 CET)

2.Jamie Loeb - Madison Brengle - 2 @1.70 on Unibet ( WTA - Auckland - 03:00 CET)

3.Lucas Pouille - Gilles Simon - 1 @1.90 on Unibet ( ATP - Brisbane - 05:00 CET)

4.Sam Querrey - Diego Sebastian Schwartzman - 2 @2.20 on Unibet ( ATP - Brisbane - 05:00 CET)

5.Noami Broady - Danka Kovinic - 2 @1.70 on Unibet ( WTA - Auckland - 06:30 CET)

6.Alex De Minaur - Mischa Zverev - 1 @3.10 on Unibet ( ATP - Brisbane - 07:00 CET)

"Double-up" Tip of the day : Combine 2 bets =  Odds @2.68 on Unibet :

7.Mona Barthel - Mirjana Lucic Baroni - 1 @1.61 on Unibet ( WTA - Auckland - 01:30 CET)

8.Jack Sock - Feliciano Lopez - 1 @1.62 on Unibet ( ATP - Hopman Cup -Australia - 03:00 CET)

• Like 5

@AndreiBN wrote:

@BroederTuck Happy New Year as well and congrats on your win :D. I belive in all of them,but most comfortable i feel about #5 Renzo Olive to win against Ruud and #7 ,Mona Barthel to have a win against Jakupovic .

Hope it will work out ok and make some profit together :D.Best of luck

Thanks for the tips! I had slipped a win for Hibino in my combo too but that's going to be a tough one to get through. But you never know, hopefully she can turn things around.

• Like 1

@AndreiBN wrote:

@daddy 🤣 I'm saving my bets on Halep when she will be a big favourite as she will advance in the tournament,and after that i will bet on the underdog for a big profit :D

i agree 100% with you but she won the tournament last time she played,this tactic works best in grand slams

• Like 2
Fear knocked at the door, Faith answered and nobody was there.

For sure isn't worth playing on Halep on odds under 1.3... she's not a consistant player and she can lose to any player on the WTA Tour. I really hope Darren Cahill will somehow manage to make her a top player; the fact that Simona is still in Top 10 after the way she played last year says everything about how poorly the Women Tennis become lately 😞

I really hope I'll see new youngsters that will come and play like some of the legends most of us were used too: Steffi Graf, Monica Seles, Martina Hingis... it's not normal that WTA is still controlled by the veteran Serena Williams, her sister Venus or that retired players can come back and still do better than some youngsters even 20 years younger (remember Kimiko Date Krumm who came back in 2008 after she retired in 1996 and managed to stay in Top 30 until she was 45 yo- hopefully she won't come back again 🤣)

Anyway, my favorite WTA palyer- Ana Ivanovic retired and I'm going to be a fan of Simona Halep as I'm Romanian too... I'll probably back her to win AO or maybe RG, I hope I'll get good odds and of course she'll take a Grand Slam title to win me some money  :D

• Like 2
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

@BillyR23 Don't really think that Simona will win a GS in the next 2-3 years.Only maybe if she gets lucky and some player will retire just before the semi or finals.

Still consider that Angelique ♥️ will win at least 2 GS this year and Aga Radwanska will do it as well...and i'm waiting for a great comeback from Wozniacki pretty soon :P

• Like 2

I expect Kerber to stay on rank 1 for quite some time, Sharapova will have to work hard to come back in top10 after such a long "break" but I really hope this year will be the one for Simona... (IMO) she's not that strong mentally and another bad year will mean end of carrer for her as, if I remember correctly, she said a few years ago that she wants to start a family and won't play too many years on the Tour, for sure not over 30 yo

• Like 2

@AndreiBN wrote:

Nelutzu,don't really think Sharapova will make any huge difference,at least not this year.And it was so quiet without her screams on the court 🤣

She's way better than most players,including halep

@AndreiBN wrote:

She was on drugs when she had this results,remeber 🤣

It's a health condition man: Meldonium is used to treat ischaemia: a lack of blood flow to parts of the body, particularly in cases of angina or heart failure.

I found that she doesn't have a rank anymore as any player needs to play at least 3 tournaments/ season to be eligible for WTA Rankings... without wildcards she will be stuck at ITF tournaments for quite some time :wonder:

Damn weird situation... IMO she should just retire as having a "clean" start at her age might be too much *she will be 30 yo on April 19

Anyway, enough off-topic as other community members won't find the daily picks because of this messages. Good luck with your bets @AndreiBN and keep making profit for all of us too :cash::cash::cash: //in my case you brought back tennis on my betting slips after a few years of break 🆒

• Like 4

Thank you @BillyR23 and makes me really happy that you started betting on tennis again and all the others as well.I'll try my best and hope luck is on our side.I'll start some challanges soon and we'll see how it everything goes :D

• Like 3

@ AndreiBN wrote:

Tips for : 03.01.2017

@1.Marina Erakovic - Jelena Ostapenko - 2 @1.70 on Unibet ( WTA - Auckland - 03:00 CET)

@2.Jamie Loeb - Madison Brengle - 2 @1.70 on Unibet ( WTA - Auckland - 03:00 CET)

@3.Lucas Pouille - Gilles Simon - 1 @1.90 on Unibet ( ATP - Brisbane - 05:00 CET)

@4.Sam Querrey - Diego Sebastian Schwartzman - 2 @2.20 on Unibet ( ATP - Brisbane - 05:00 CET)

@7.Mona Barthel - Mirjana Lucic Baroni - 1 @1.61 on Unibet ( WTA - Auckland - 01:30 CET)

@8.Jack Sock - Feliciano Lopez - 1 @1.62 on Unibet ( ATP - Hopman Cup -Australia - 03:00 CET)

@1.Marina Erakovic - Jelena Ostapenko - 2 @1.70 on Unibet ( WTA - Auckland - 03:00 CET)  Final result 0-2 ( 1-6 ; 2-6 ) BET - WON 

@2.Jamie   Loeb  -  Madison  Brengle  - 2  @1.70 on Unibet  ( W TA -  Auckland - 03:00  CET) Final result 0-2 ( 4-6 ; 6-7 ) BET - WON

@3.Lucas  Pouille     -    Gilles Simon    - 1 @1.90 on Unibet  ( ATP  - Brisbane  -  05:00   CET)    Final result 2-0 ( 7-6  ;  7-6 )  BET - WON

@4.Sam Querrey - Diego Sebastian Schwartzman - 2 @2.20 on Unibet ( ATP - Brisbane - 05:00 CET) Final result 0-2 ( 2-6 ; 4-6 ) BET - WON

@7.Mona Barthel - Mirjana Lucic Baroni - 1 @1.61 on Unibet ( WTA - Auckland - 01:30 CET) Final result 1-2 ( 3-6 ; 6-3 ; 3-6 ) BET - LOST

@8.Jack Sock - Feliciano Lopez - 1 @1.62 on Unibet ( ATP - Hopman Cup -Australia - 03:00 CET) Final result 2-1 ( 3-6 ; 6-2 ; 6-3 ) BET - WON

• Like 2

@Pidde wrote:

So happy that tennis is back now, Andrei this will be my main thread! :) Keep it up mate

@AndreiBN Whats your opinion with Dolgopolov and Rafael? Nadal doesn't seem to be in his best form and dolgopolov has beaten him few times

@Pidde I think Rafa will win pretty easy today.Minimum of sets  and no more than 8 games in total from Dolgopolov.Both player are coming back after some injuries,which is not easy,but i've seen Nadal playing last week,and even if t was an exhibitional tournament,he's slowly getting to his good form.

It's true that Dolgopolov won a few times against him,but his last victory agains Rafa is in june 2015.And Dolgopolov lost his last 6 matches in the circuit.My guess is that Rafa will try to end as soon as possible this one and save some energy,so not really worth trying losing any money betting on Dolgopolov,unless you have a good feeling about it.What i would recommand in this match is betting on total number of games :)

• Like 2