AlexandraIoana tips 98% safe

AlexandraIoana

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leicester did it last year in BPL... Leipzig might do it this year in Bundesliga(watched a few of their games and they play really well), too bad Schalke started the season so damn bad(if I remember correctly 5 losses in a row in the league) but if they keep the good form going who knows?! 

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

442780932_treble29-Nov.jpg.a4088c10eeeeedda56e6ad3a7c47563f.jpg

This were the odds offered at Unibet... and don't be so harsh guys as it was actualy pretty unlucky not to be Won as at Graafschap vs. Volendam there were lots of scoring chances even tho it was 0:0 until 84', also after 2 fast goals in 84' and 86'(1-1), the hosts had 2 great chances to score and take the lead... at Inter vs. Fiorentina we had the 9th corner (last corner of the match* 7-2) in the 73', so 21 minutes for 2 more corners* I'm not playing this type of bets constantly but I would say there was plenty of time to do that* 21 minutes as we had 4 minutes additional time.

Better luck in the future  and try to stay away from Women's Football* so often they just can't score a damn goal, I know as I used to back Germany to win(one of the best in the world) and even tho the matches were unbalanced, at the end of 90' it was 0-0, 1-0.

PS. In this community we get lots of picks for FREE and it's up to us if we want to bet on this SUGGESTIONS or not- do some analysing on your own on this tips- and most important try to have fun even when you lose, gambling should be just a hobby, when it's more than that you might have a problem.

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

Thanks  for your support!  It seems i was wrong with my surrely tips and maybe someone with positive experience can give better advice... I playing sports bettings for 3 years but i get a conclusion that is almost impossible to be a well sucesfull gambler betting on sport bet. its all about luck in the end of the day...  I'll try on the future to take my revenge by posting some good tips in my opinion with better analysis...The surbets seem easy, but unfortunately are not for everyone!

@AlexandraIoana wrote:

Thanks @BillyR23 for your support!  It seems i was wrong with my surrely tips and maybe someone with positive experience can give better advice... I playing sports bettings for 3 years but i get a conclusion that is almost impossible to be a well sucesfull gambler betting on sport bet. its all about luck in the end of the day...  I'll try on the future to take my revenge by posting some good tips in my opinion with better analysis...The surbets seem easy, but unfortunately are not for everyone!

So why do you say 98% safe? Just imagine if somebody is new in betting and takes your 98% safe tips...

Just remove that and no problem.

Otherwise i like to bet on corners so i will follow your tips, good luck. 

Archived