2nd Half of Season (NBA/NHL) and beggining of MLB

PunchFace

Thought i'd start a newer thread:

Todays slate NBA - I took Por, WAS, and DAL all to win on a parlay

Sweating the POR/OKC game and also got a bunch of NHL games

CLB, TOR, PHI, and NYK/FLA (to be under 5.5) its 4-1 NYK right now...no more goals please!!!

And to the guy that asked me about the FLA/NYK game, i told you to take FLORIDA (i'm sorry) lol I took them too but made another parlay for totals

Will keep my picks on here updated....anyone else feel free to JOIN!!!

BEST OF LUCK

"Time keeps on slipping, into the future....I want to fly like an Eagle, to the Sea"

Update: Well the FLA/NYK game went over.. Panthers pulled there goalie w/ 5 Min to go so it was inevitable they were going to score another goal.... (super sad) lol

$6 bet on a 3 game NBA parlay - Por -1..5, DAL -3.5, WAS -2.5 odds at 8.4 = $50 WIN  ....the PHX/WAS game was the most nerve racking... thought it was game over for me

Had 4 hockey parlays - 4 games each, lost two of them by one pick!!! - end of the day I am up $20

Usually don't bet more then $5 a line - just makes the games more interesting to watch lol

If any of you are looking for free streaming service for sports including PPV events - check out KODI and the video add-on PHOENIX.... its the BEST!!!! Movies, Sports, TV SHOWS, and Cartoon Shows

"Time keeps on slipping, into the future....I want to fly like an Eagle, to the Sea"

NBA Games to target today: CHI vs ORL (Butler/Wade are doubtful), WSH vs DEN (Jokic/Danillo/Faried might be out) SAC vs SA (Leonard and Aldrige are out), CHA vs MIA (a bunch of MIA players are GTD...there bench is one of the strongest in NBA without them leaning towards CHA)

NHL - Gonna take my chances on Sens, PIT, and DET tonight

I did a parlay with about 8-10 picks, by doing a coin toss, heads for Home team, tails for away team, didn't bet much but it would be hilarious if I won that

Well did 3 parlays today:

Spent $1.50 on my coin toss 8 line bet (that didnt go too well lol)

Bet $5 on 5 NBA Games - Clippers are losing big and Hornets just lost to Heat so that one is done

And my last parlay Bos/Pit/Sens(all have a 3+ goal lead with one period to go) plus added Orlando Magic to win by -2.5 and Sacramento Kings +l16.5 (its 4min into the 3rd and they are up 13pts)

Barring some major catatrophe I will hopefully cash in on this one... but as we all know, it ain't over till the final whistle..bet $6.50 to make $60.00

Spurs up 8 with 1min 28sec to go...last game on my ticket....always comes down to the last game...aaahhhhhhh this needs to end now!!!!

on a side note: made a bet for Spurs to win along w some tennis to win a cool $20 lol

5 NBA game slate tonight featuring two of the best defenses in the league - Spurs and Grizzlies, will prob put money down on that game.... totals bets leaning on the overs for the Por/Phi game and LAL/PHX game, these teams play very little defense and play at a fast pace

NHL - Ill take the Rangers over Car, the over Phi/Tor game(fast pace teams, terrible penalty kill), Chi over Ana, NYI over VAN, the under for the Col/NJ game(both teams get very little shots on net and score few goals), upset pick the lowly Coyotes over the Sens.

Couple of tough games to bet on LAK vs NSH - WSH vs SJ - MON vs CGY - TB vs MIN : Tough teams facing off in these ones but if I had to pick I`d bet on the Mon vs Cgy gamealong with TB vs MIN (take the underdogs on both games)

Like always I`ll keep you updated on how my bets are doing... good day folks

Been a few days since I last bet:

Made some MMA picks over last weekend which got me some $$$; Took Gastelum,Shogun,Borg, and Oliviera to win!!!

Today I'll be betting on some underdogs: The Pelicans, Timberwolves, Grizzlies and Jazz

As for Hockey: Gonna take my chances with Detroit(jimmy howard is back), Pens, and Bruins(to finally end Flames winning streak which stands at an amazing 10...they gotta lose at some point right?)

@MagicadilThat was a serious bet put on the Flames....odds of them winning 11 were pretty low, hopefully u get some or more money back on the next bets you place

NCAA March Madness started yesterday, I made 15/16 correct picks so I did pretty good on my parlays

Today so far I need SMU. Duke, Marquette to win for another good day

UFC is on tomorrow gonna lay some money down on a few fights

@PunchFace All good mate. Was able to recover with some tennis bets earlier.

Saturdays are my favorite day for betting because of UFC. Hopefully we can string some parlays together and make some nice $

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Good day folks!

NHL short 3 game slate - Gonna ride the hot goal tender and take the Oilers over ANA, the over in the NYI vs NYR game, and the over for the TOR vs CLS game

NBA - Busy busy busy day - not sure what I'm going to do, going to wait a little later to see the starting line ups

Fairly small NBA game slate today:

Gonna take my chances on the Lakers covering the 9 point spread

Miami Heat, Hawks, Sixers to WIN WIN WIN

Also any of you betting NHL - im gonna keep riding the OILERS till playoffs they are pretty hot right now, lots of goals too!

Any of you on DdraftKings? Started playing again and I was so close to winning the last 3 days i have finished in the top 100 - 10-15 pts behind #1...so close yet so far lol

Thinking the Cavs can right the ship today against the Bulls they have to start winning sometime right?

Clips over the Suns, might take the under as well

Big Fight day tomorrow for the UFC - THinking RUMBLE finally gets what hes been waiting for.... take that belt home baby!!! Also thinking Mousasi takes Weidman out and gets the recognition he deserves the guy is a beast 

Also - the Oilers are still my team.... gonna ride them all the way to the Stanley Cup!

NBA Regular season is coming to a close - I like the Raps, Nuggets, Lowly Lakers, and Memphis tonight!!

Good Luck Fiends!!!

Wassup you gambling fiends.....

Went to make a bet today and saw that I got a  free bet for $50 did any of you get this as well? Good thing i checked on here today bc it was going to expire in under 24 hours

Does anybody know how I got this free bet bc I have no clue?!?!?!?

Anyways the bet i made was OKC -3.5, Memphis -6.5, Cavs -8.5, Raptors -3.5 and Rockets -6.5

$50 to win $230

Well that bet was a big fail

ill never understand how superior teams lose to teams sitting out their main guys 

on to the next one 

Regular Season is coming to an end some juicy match ups:

Teams with something to play for Pacers, Bucks, Heat, Jazz, Clippers

Lots of stars sitting out today and teams that need to win to keep a higher seeding for the playoffs

PS GO OILERS GO

NHL Playoffs starts today:

Instead of betting on games, I'm going to bet on who wins the series

Oiler Pens Blackhawks Capitals Flames Bruins Canadiens are the teams I am banking on

Last regular season games for NBA;

So many players sitting only thing I can say is bet on teams that need to win today to secure playoff seeding and to get into the playoffs

Man what a bad ight for Canadian hockey teams last night - all losed their first game and they losed home advantage!!! 

NBA playoffs are in store - any of you think an upset can happen in the first round? I think the Jazz, Bulls, and Pacers can pull it off

Boston Celtics - Chicago Bulls: Boston in 5

Washington Wizards - Atlanta Hawks: Wizards in 7

Toronto Raptors - Milwaukee Bucks: Raptors in 6

Cleveland Cavaliers - Indiana Pacers: Cavaliers in 5

Golden State Warriors - Portland Trail Blazers: Warriors in 6

Los Angeles Clippers - Utah Jazz: Jazz in 7

Houston Rockets - Oklahoma City Thunder: Rockets in 5

San Antonio Spurs - Memphis Grizzlies: Spurs in 4

These are my picks for first round from NBA. 

Also have every canadien team getting eliminated from NHL in first round. Montreal, Flames and Ottawa isn't just not good enough and Oilers and Leafs are too unexperienced this year.

• 2 weeks later...

Crazy first round of NHL Playoffs my Oiles pulled it through!!!

Gonna bet Oilers to win series again against the Ducks

Anyone think Ovie and the Caps can finally get past Sid and the Pens?

Also going to take the Preds over the Blues and Sens over the Rangers

NBA First Round still going on c'mon RAPTORS bring it on home!!!

Anyone watch the oilers game? Too crazy going to be a good series

Took down a nice parlay today Preds, Celtics and Wizards

Think those two NBA series are going to game 7

• 2 weeks later...

Oh god made a mistake betting today

wanted to bet $50 total on warriors to win by -4.5 and -6.5 

instead bet total $100 so $50 on each

i hope this doesn't come back to bite me lol 

P.S OILER To Take Game 7

ride the orange crush wave with meeee

Archived