real madrid - huesca

Gilles

Hi @Gilles , welcome to the Community :)

Upon checking, your bet has been settled as lost because the goals scored after the score of 0-1 was 3-1. Please note that we do not include the first goal scored by Huesca in settling Asian Handicap (0 - 1): Huesca 1.5.
Therefore, our traders have confirmed that our settlement is correct in this situation

Please be guided by our rule under Section B.2.9:

• "Handicap" is where it is possible to bet on whether the chosen outcome will be victorious once the listed handicap is added/subtracted (as applicable) to the match/period/total score to which the bet refers to. In those circumstances where the result after the adjustment of the handicap line is exactly equal to the betting line, then all bets on this offer will be declared void. Example: a bet on -3.0 goals will be declared void if the team chosen wins the match by exactly 3 goals difference (3-0,4-1, 5-2, etc). Any reference in this section to the term “margin” is intended to be understood as the outcome emerging from the subtraction of the goals/points scored by the 2 teams/participants.

• Unless otherwise stated all handicaps listed on [the Operator] site are to be calculated based on the result from the start of the listed match/period to the end of the specified match/period. It is however customary that for certain handicap bet offers in specific sports (Asian Handicap in Football), only the outcomes obtained from the time of bet placement until the end of the listed timeframe will be taken into consideration, thus disregarding any goals/points scored before the time the bet was placed and accepted. Any bet offer with these characteristics will be clearly displayed on site and highlighted in the punter’s Bet History with the score at the time of bet placement.

You may see link and screenshot below for reference:

https://www.laliga.es/directo/temporada-2018-2019/laliga-santander/29/real-madrid_huesca

280890_image-2019-04-01-22-33-38-561.png?fromIssue=806286

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

When the score was 0-1 for Huesca I placed an asian handicap of Huesco to win +1,5.

The final score was 3-2. So with the advantage from the asian handicaps this concludes a 3-3,5 score I thought? 

So my bet was correct I gues?

Or did I tought wrong?

Kind regards

Archived