not received freebet bet-builder 10 euro

SebastiaanH
Go to solution Solved by XY,

@SebastiaanH wrote:

I betted 20 euro pre-match on a match and did not receive the 10 euro free bet from the adventcalender.

Can this please be checked? I need the freebet. 

Thnks

Hi @SebastiaanH  and welcome to the community , 

I'm assuming that you are referring to today's Avent calendar promotion , where you need to place a pre-match bet on Liverpool vs. Everton game , in order to receive a €10 Live Free Bet.

If this is the case, you need to wait until your pre-match bet on Liverpool vs. Everton will be settled ( which will happen in the evening ) and after that , a €10 Live Free Bet will be available until de 5th of december. That €10 Free Bet can only be used for "in play" ( not pre-match ) football games.

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

I was also looking for the freebet, but it wasn't unlocked for me either after placing some bets on esports.

Capture.PNG.1c2a9329a0d00668b0a8b84537540717.PNG

But the promotion page is misleading, as it says: "place any €20 bet today" and it only refers to the €10 free bet as bet-builder. The T&C doesn't clarify it either.

Only the Free bet page has detailed information: "Qualifying bets: 0/1 Place 1 bet that is/has: min stake amount €20, min odds per leg 2.00, Football, non-live only"

Which is a far cry from the any bet line the promotion used.

• 9 months later...