exchange rate eur/

Markopolo

Hi Team,

My account is EUR, and I applied for a free bet during yesterdays EL matches, but this promotion was in my country's currency, not EUR.

I would like to ask that what exchange rate unibet use with currencies, eg. where do I know what is the exact EUR amount of my free bet - that is offered in another currency?

Thanks in advance

Why is your account in EUR instead of your local currency? :o

I assume the standard conversion rate will be used (which you can for sure find on google)?

Probably you can find the actual rate aswell when you try to cash out?

Thanks for the info Ray-Unibet!

Is there a site where I can check the exchange rate, that I assume change regurarly.

Last time I had the same 1500 free bet, I put 5 € - that stake lost, however I received about 4.40 bonus. ( I did not find the exact amount, but was significatly less than 5€.) Seems Unibet exchanged differently then.

Hi TDW,

The time I opened by Unibet account (more than 10 years ago) it was planned for my country to enter to the euro zone, thus I felt it is better to open my account in Euro.

About the rate, you can find different numbers on google (and I am using our government official bank's rate), this is why I am asking unibet to provide the one they are using.

I usually cash out to euro account, so this way is not applicable :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived