Wrong bet

VedMaddison
Go to solution Solved by Jami-Unibet,

I employ a what I perceive as a low-risk betting strategy. I bet a large amount on something likely in order to earn a couple thousand Indian Rupees. Today, I wanted to continue my run of form. I was going to bet my money on their being over 0.5 goals in the Schalke vs Augsburg match. Unfortunately, I was too slow and Augsburg scored a goal. Seeing that missed oppurtunity, I then decided to make the same bet for the Mainz vs Leipzig match. I wagered all my cash and went offline. After seeing that Leipzig had scored after 11 minutes, I went back to Unibet to see my winnings. To my horror, the bet had been placed on a Bundesliga 2 match-Hamburger SV vs Arminia Bielefeld! I have lost all my money on a bet I never intended on making. I have no idea how this happened and hope that something can be done about this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Solution

Hey @VedMaddison! Sorry I've missed this and welcome to the Community!

I'm afraid there is nothing we can do once the bet is placed and settled. When placing a bet, you have to make sure it's the one you want to place, as once it's confirmed it's in. Sorry about this. :(