Wrong Market

Chunk

Wonder if anyone got any advice.I placed a bet on USA to win the team match in The Mosconi Cup last night & the bet bet still hadn't been settled after couple of hours.I then contacted support who said the bet won't be settled till after the tournament finishes.I explained it was on the team match not the tournament as a whole.They agreed & said the bet would be settled shortly.Still wasnt settled so spoke thru live chat.Advisor again agreed that the traders seemed to wrongly think it was tournament outright bet when my bet slip clearly shows 'match result'.I've emailed them 4 times trying to explain but keep getting vague replys about them not settling till end of tournament which is leading me think they still think its an outright win bet.Seems pointless to keep emailing them the same thing & i keep getting same reply.I'm not one to complain about losing a bet & never had a problem with Unibet before but feel cheated on this one.Any advice or is there nothing i can do apart from hope for a USA fight back?(Not going to happen).Cheers.

Welcome to the community @Chunk, first of all I'd like to thank you for the explanation of how this comes across from your point of view. 
I'm a bit torn on how I feel about this one, and would like to ask, in your opinion what should have been the bet description for you to be aware that it was the bet as an outright for the whole event?
The reason I ask, is that the same way you say it was clearly stated to be odds for a single match, it is also stated that this bet settles on the 29th - which I would interprit as being for the whole event - or else a late settlement wouldn't make sense.

/Jeppe

• Like 1
Former Community Manager

Maybe should have said 'Outright' instead of 'Match odds'.I see the point your making about the date but thats not something i noticed in my bet slip till i realised there was having there was a problem in settling the bet.In fairness i got a phone call & they admitted it could have been made clearer & offered to void the bet for me.I accepted as USA were 3-2 down at the time.Obviously the USA then went on to win the cup so would have been a winner anyway.The joys of gambling🤣.I feel gutted as i always plan to back USA in the team match so feel i missed out on a winner as could have placed the bet elsewhere & think they could have made it clearer but i also think it was a genuine mis-understanding & have never had a problem with Unibet before so just have to put it down to experience.Customer support was excellent & in no way do i feel they cheated me but just wish the market i was betting on was better worded.