Winning bet using £40 bonus not paid out

Jon123
Go to solution Solved by RayL,

Hi, 

So i placed my £40 bouns on the Preson Middlesbrough game for Middlesbrough to win, which they did 2-0. This bet win in logged in my history but my account balence still hasnt recieved it. Any one got any ideas where i might find my winnings. Its been 6 days since the game so would exspect to have been paid by now.

• Solution

Hi @Jon123, welcome to the Community and thank you for reaching out to us.

I'm afraid I am bearing bad news. The way this works is that you receive a Risk Free Bet and if that bet loses you receive Bonus Money.

This happened in your case and then you proceeded to place a bet on Preson - Middlesbrough which won. Here's what went wrong: The money that gets added to your account has a wagering requirement, meaning that it's not cash and it would need to be wagered X3. After the Bonus Money winnings were added to your account you proceeded to accept a 2nd offer which in turn canceled your Bonus and subsequently your bonus money. There also is a pop up message when trying to activate a Bonus while you already have one active informing players that the money will be deleted. I'm afraid that there's not much we can do in this case.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator